Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Morrow - The Remnant of Israel Ministry

Re: Phil Morrow - The Remnant of Israel Ministry

Phil in Booze again attempts to steal something that's not his:

https://www.youcaring.com/jamesmcman...ntent=cf_cp_01

...and the pledges come rolling in, lulz.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

A few months ago this happened to James.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-james-rebuild

I happen to know James and Phillip from www.remnant.site They receive bad press when it is not correct. Don't tell me I am on one of those sites.

Re: Theory of being over run by the so called minorities in the USA

Is this ministry based on hatred?

Soon, very soon, you will be taken from jewr cell here on the Wogfoolly Banished ...

Soon, very soon, you will be taken from jewr cell here on the Wogfoolly Banished ...

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...2967#post32967
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7315#post17315
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7315#post17315

Quote Originally Posted by Whoreyer 4 Swill-in-Booze View Post
    https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...ll=1#post32965

I happen to know James and Phillip from www.remnant.site They receive bad press when it is not correct. Don't tell me I am on one of those sites".

Why yes, Moan Swill-in-Booze sock-possum, itz indeed "one of those sites".

Jeromy will let you cum-cum on here pretending to not be a Passtard Swill-in-Booze sock-possum and then one day, depending on whether its little pipe is full of Rasta weed or Beaner meth, will kick your sorry very stupid lying fat delusional ass-to-mouth with ZOGbot-Silly Roper rear-end to the Hellbanned curb.

Unless you do somethang amusing and amusing quick, like juggling possums or pulling sum really good weed out of your lying ZOGbot fat stupid ass. Or at least like me be moderately amusing.

Not amusing? Then you are Dead ZOGtard Snivelling & are not long for this forum.

Pretending to be a lying caught retard only gets you so far. Soon, very soon, you will be taken from jewr cell here on the Wogfoolly Banished and taken to a place of virtual texecution and pronounced "Fukked, Fukked, Fukked" and permabanned like LiarBill "MumpsNut" DeClue(less) the niglet-niece molester & like that Aussie tranny poofter mamzer Obie-gender-bender the Pickle-bereft by the One-Eared Dingo & may ZOG have mercy on jewr sole.

Hail Victory!!!

Sir Wilhelm von Biggs
    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior for Yahweh View Post
    Is this ministry based on hatred?
    Hey, Phil - still hitting the bottle I see. Only a hatred of jews and inbred rednecks.

Alexa and I noticed nobody has used your site but you in twelve months, lol - I told you so.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior for Yahweh View Post
    I happen to know James and Phillip from www.remnant.site They receive bad press when it is not correct. Don't tell me I am on one of those sites.
    Now I know you're lying. Jeremy made damn sure nobody in CI knows you and succeeded. Now crawl back off to your prison bitch quarters and guzzle more buck.

You're 86d, chump.

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    Now I know you're lying. Jeremy made damn sure nobody in CI knows you and succeeded. Now crawl back off to your prison bitch quarters and guzzle more buck.

You're 86d, chump.
    Well, that took no time to exile this drunk whatsoever - what was that they were saying about "burying us" again? LULZ!

Antifas reporting us to Amazon and Talkshoe only makes DSCI stronger. I told you so. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Well, that took no time to exile this drunk whatsoever - what was that they were saying about "burying us" again? LULZ!

Antifas reporting us to Amazon and Talkshoe only makes DSCI stronger. I told you so. ;)
    He got totally slammed on Facebook, it was glorious:

So why even have another forum? Why not stay here and help others rather than be a failed chief?

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    So why even have another forum? Why not stay here and help others rather than be a failed chief?
    Phil was never banned, only his troublesome sidekick "Adherent." It's amusing he's too dense to figure this out.

There was never a need to compete from day one.
    Final CPM Sermon: Controversy of Christ (June 26th, 2019)