Thread: Satan's Metric System!

Satan's Metric System!

This next oddity comes from our own Russ Walker:

The Metric System is the Worship of the Earth

Any thoughts? Should we now protest metric sockets?
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Re: Satan's Metric System!

Seedliner,
    I have read it all. What next is a NWO plot? Russ says:

When we were kids a 2 x 4 was a 2 x 4. Today a 2 x 4 is 1 5/8” by 3 5/8”. In Canada they have the Metric system and they have to cut wood for the US market and use the equivalent metric numbers, 38 x 89 which allegedly corresponds to 1 1/2 x 3 1/2.
    But the truth from Mistupid.com is:

2x4s are not actually 2 inches by 4 inches. When the board is first rough sawn from the log, it is a true 2x4, but the drying process and planing of the board reduce it to the finished 1.5x3.5 size. Here are the common sizes of lumber, and their actual sizes.
    http://mistupid.com/homeimpr/lumber.htm

And at least we know it isn't a Papal Plot:

Areas annexed by France during the Napoleonic era were the first to inherit the metric system. In 1812 Napoleon introduced a system known as mesures usuelles which used the names of pre-metric units of measure, but defined them in terms of metric units – for example, the livre metrique (metric pound) was 500 g and the toise metrique (metric fathom) was 2 metres.[41] After the Congress of Vienna in 1815, France lost the territories that she had annexed; some, such as the Papal States reverted to their pre-revolutionary units of measure, others such as Baden adopted a modified version of the mesures usuelles, but France kept her system of measurement intact.[42]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_system

Blame it on the Flemish:

In 1586 the Flemish mathematician Simon Stevin published a small pamphlet called De Thiende ("the tenth"). Decimal fractions had been employed for the extraction of square roots some five centuries before his time, but nobody used decimal numbers in daily life. Stevin declared that using decimals was so important that the universal introduction of decimal weights, measures and coinage was only a matter of time.[6]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_system

Crossman

I've been in construction for fifty years and have only seen genuine 2x4's on one house that milled their own timber 2.5x4.5 for the dried result.

At almost 70 years I've never known a 2x4 to be anything less than 1.5x3.5 ever. I think the article is inaccurate.

Blog Entries

Priests in the day of Christ followed the law this way . The priests would put minor attention on major issues;;;;;;;; while putting major attention on minor issues. I see men living on the streets for living outside of the ZOG economy;;;major issue.