2 6.90%
  • ALL OF THE ABOVE

16 55.17%
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: "Pastor" William Raymond Finck & Christogenos

Pastor Bill

Re: Pastor William Finck & Christogenos

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    DSL network? Is the Pope of CI planning to start his own radio network?

All he has to do is get his sockpuppets to do a podcast each and he'll have 500 shows. Unbeatable!
    No, Marty was talking about a network of DSL Ministers, there are literally hundreds of small CI Churches scattered around the American South, Midwest and Northwest and Marty has been bellowing about uniting them under one network. The problem is that none of these Ministers want anything to do with Marty, the few that have actually heard of him see him for the insane tool of Satan that he is, especially in his own area, where the insane exploits of his family are near legendary. In fact being anti Marty helped me make contacts among CI Churches in S Mo. and N Ark, what happened is back in April when I was still actively going after Marty I made posts on a local blog down there that was talking about Lindstink and about how he was CI. I proceeded to explain how Marty is not true CI and how no one in the movement shares his insane views and that not only does he not represent CI in any form he does not even know it's true teachings because he has never studied, etc. Then a CI Minister that grew up near Marty contacted me (this is the guy that gave me all the info about Marty's early years and how he is still seen as the county idiot, etc) and through him I have made contact with half a dozen other CI Ministers who are underground. So thanks Marty, for helping me to gain aliies, that's what you don't understand, you have revolted so many people that when you make a new enemy he already has dozens of new friends waiting in the wings.

Pastor Bill

Marty flips out on Finck

I'm sure it's no surprise to anyone that Marty has turned on Bill Finck, just as I predicted that he would way back in March. Everyone has been wondering about Marty, that he must be working for the Feds or the jews because everything he does seems to be directed at harming CI. I can tell everyone that it is nothing nearly so sinister, what we have here is someone who is literally insane with the mentality of a High School nerd who has been shunned by the cool kids, that's all we are dealing with here, just another social misfit using his computer to attack those who have rejected him.

Re: Marty flips out on Finck

Here's Pastor Finck's notice...

Quote Originally Posted by William Finck
    You know, I have given Martin Lindstedt just about every break and all the benefit of doubt that I could. I still do not want to delete him entirely. The Martin I first met on the phone last winter was a pretty sincere-sounding, rational man who professed a lot of respect for the work I had done in Christian Identity studies. I read his posts at CPM and they were often colorful, and sometimes a little off-color. However I understood his ways and his attitude, because I came from being in prison myself, and had dealt guys who identified with the WN, AN, AB and all of the similar crowds, so I knew what he was dealing with in the places that he most often frequents on line.

So when Martin first, and then Jeromy Visser, had offered me sub-forums to cross-post some of my documents on their boards, I was happy to oblige them, and also to reciprocate here when I had gotten this board set up several months later.

Now, Martin has had disagreements with Matt, Brian (SB) and Mike (Prothink), and while their behavior has not ALWAYS been exemplary (I would never claim my own to be either, guys), Martin has also viciously attacked and slandered James, Jerel, Steven, and just about everyone else who has ever disagreed with him, no matter how slight. He has also taken to attacking Eli, which is certainly unprovoked so far as I can imagine. None of those attacks could possibly have been merited by anyone's measure. Martin blasphemes and slanders everyone that he disagrees with, and many of his diatribes are - without provocation - quite disgusting.

I have attempted, in the past and during phone conversations, to dissuade Martin from some of this behavior - and especially from his attacks on certain people - to no avail. Disagree with Martin, and you are basically placed under the papal (or "poopal") interdict of "Pope" (really "Poop") Lindstedt.

Therefore I had (finally) hidden his forum to all but the Admins and Global Moderators, and Martin, 6Killer and Jeromy Visser (the "Visiting Pastors" group members). I did that myself, and not Matt nor any of the other moderators here. I did it on my own decision because I was tired of the slander and the defecation that Martin spreads everywhere he goes. I was hoping that he'd take notice, and come and ask when he did. Rather, now he has taken to slandering me, without even getting a straight story as to why his forum was hidden.

So now I expect Lindstedt to continue slandering me wherever he goes, throwing one giant sissy-fit because he cannot extend his papacy to Christogenea. I will just ignore him. He is not yet banned as a member here, and neither is 6Killer (who may just as well be a Lindstedt sock-puppet anyway). But if they decide to filthy this board with any more slander, they will be banned.

Asa for me, the events of my life are public knowledge, and my pictures are laid out at williamfinck.net. My studies in Christianity and History speak for themselves and are all displayed at Christogenea.org. All of my professions and confessions are available freely in the hundreds of podcasts which are posted there. Whatever Martin wants to slander and blaspheme, the truth is freely available for all to see, and Martin cannot do much about that. All of his works of darkness shall also manifest themselves, and be made manifest.

Martin Linstedt really knows nothing about Scripture or about Christianity. Rather, it is evident to me that his real endeavor is to slander everything that is associated with Christian Israel Identity. Then he cross posts it all everywhere that he can, so when someone searches for Christian Identity-related terms, all they end up with is his scatalogical *bleep*, blasphemes and slanders. That alone would be enough to turn people off from CI forever. Martin Lindstedt may really be working for the ADL.

If anyone thinks that I took too long to respond to Lindstedt's blasphemies and slanders, and his constant and persistent acts defecating upon all things good, I apologize. However sometimes things have to be allowed to run their course: for every sinner must be given due opportunity to repent.

William Finck
    http://www.thechristianidentityforum...ein-the-boot!/

Re: Pastor William Finck & Christogenos

Here's Pastor Finck's notice...

Quote Originally Posted by William Finck
    You know, I have given Martin Lindstedt just about every break and all the benefit of doubt that I could. I still do not want to delete him entirely. The Martin I first met on the phone last winter was a pretty sincere-sounding, rational man who professed a lot of respect for the work I had done in Christian Identity studies. I read his posts at CPM and they were often colorful, and sometimes a little off-color. However I understood his ways and his attitude, because I came from being in prison myself, and had dealt guys who identified with the WN, AN, AB and all of the similar crowds, so I knew what he was dealing with in the places that he most often frequents on line.

So when Martin first, and then Jeromy Visser, had offered me sub-forums to cross-post some of my documents on their boards, I was happy to oblige them, and also to reciprocate here when I had gotten this board set up several months later.

Now, Martin has had disagreements with Matt, Brian (SB) and Mike (Prothink), and while their behavior has not ALWAYS been exemplary (I would never claim my own to be either, guys), Martin has also viciously attacked and slandered James, Jerel, Steven, and just about everyone else who has ever disagreed with him, no matter how slight. He has also taken to attacking Eli, which is certainly unprovoked so far as I can imagine. None of those attacks could possibly have been merited by anyone's measure. Martin blasphemes and slanders everyone that he disagrees with, and many of his diatribes are - without provocation - quite disgusting.

I have attempted, in the past and during phone conversations, to dissuade Martin from some of this behavior - and especially from his attacks on certain people - to no avail. Disagree with Martin, and you are basically placed under the papal (or "poopal") interdict of "Pope" (really "Poop") Lindstedt.

Therefore I had (finally) hidden his forum to all but the Admins and Global Moderators, and Martin, 6Killer and Jeromy Visser (the "Visiting Pastors" group members). I did that myself, and not Matt nor any of the other moderators here. I did it on my own decision because I was tired of the slander and the defecation that Martin spreads everywhere he goes. I was hoping that he'd take notice, and come and ask when he did. Rather, now he has taken to slandering me, without even getting a straight story as to why his forum was hidden.

So now I expect Lindstedt to continue slandering me wherever he goes, throwing one giant sissy-fit because he cannot extend his papacy to Christogenea. I will just ignore him. He is not yet banned as a member here, and neither is 6Killer (who may just as well be a Lindstedt sock-puppet anyway). But if they decide to filthy this board with any more slander, they will be banned.

Asa for me, the events of my life are public knowledge, and my pictures are laid out at williamfinck.net. My studies in Christianity and History speak for themselves and are all displayed at Christogenea.org. All of my professions and confessions are available freely in the hundreds of podcasts which are posted there. Whatever Martin wants to slander and blaspheme, the truth is freely available for all to see, and Martin cannot do much about that. All of his works of darkness shall also manifest themselves, and be made manifest.

Martin Linstedt really knows nothing about Scripture or about Christianity. Rather, it is evident to me that his real endeavor is to slander everything that is associated with Christian Israel Identity. Then he cross posts it all everywhere that he can, so when someone searches for Christian Identity-related terms, all they end up with is his scatalogical *bleep*, blasphemes and slanders. That alone would be enough to turn people off from CI forever. Martin Lindstedt may really be working for the ADL.

If anyone thinks that I took too long to respond to Lindstedt's blasphemies and slanders, and his constant and persistent acts defecating upon all things good, I apologize. However sometimes things have to be allowed to run their course: for every sinner must be given due opportunity to repent.

William Finck
    http://www.thechristianidentityforum...ein-the-boot!/

Obadiah 1:18

I agree, Bill. Marty's a nut, pure and simple -- emphasis on simple.

I'm calling on the elders of Marty's thriving church to strip him of his position as archbishop and to hand over the reins of the church to the only one fit to lead it, his faithful henchmutt, Poopy Dog.

All hail, Poopy Dog, Archbishop of Aryan Nations, Missouri!

Please address all correspondence to the Archbishop c/o
    Amy Rose
    338 Rabbit Track Road
    Granby, Missouri

For every letter you send, you get a free box of asparagus.

I can't say I'm too surprised by this!

I think about everybody, myself included, predicted this a few months back.

Now Finck is a fed, zog-rat, mamzer, etc. Anybody else see a trend?

Exclamation ZOGBOTS

http://zogbots.org/

This is a website warning people about ZOGBOTS.
    If you run into the character on the ZOGBOT web
    site then you need to stay away from that person.
    Chances are that the Zogbot is a pedophile, ADL
    and SPLC agent who infiltrates Christian groups.

Obadiah 1:18

Re: ZOGBOTS

I'll have you know that's the Pope of CI you're talking about!

You're in for it now. The next knock on your door will be from one of his 10000 warlords.

Probably this guy.

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaman View Post
    http://zogbots.org/

This is a website warning people about ZOGBOTS.
    If you run into the character on the ZOGBOT web
    site then you need to stay away from that person.
    Chances are that the Zogbot is a pedophile, ADL
    and SPLC agent who infiltrates Christian groups.
    In Marty's case it is nothing nearly so sinister, first he has nothing of worth to offer ZOG, can you think of anyone that would trust this clown enough to reveal their part in anything illegal? I mean he may as well be working for ZOG because he is doing nothing but attacking legit CI people but he is not effective at it. It's no secret that this guy is a fake and that he only has a small handful of online losers with him. He forges his chat logs to make it look like more then a few people show up there. The funny thing is he keeps forging myself entering the room when I have never listened to his live garbage nor would I waste my time in his chat because for all his bellowing against censorship Marty is not going to allow anything that he does't want to deal with to be posted. Is Farty Marty an enemy of Christian Israel? Yes he is, but he is nothing special, he's nothing but a high school nerd using his computer to lash out at the cool kids who have shunned him. That is precisely the mentality that we are dealing with.
    Last edited by Pastor Bill; 10-26-2010 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Bill View Post
    The funny thing is he keeps forging myself entering the room when I have never listened to his live garbage nor would I waste my time in his chat because for all his bellowing against censorship Marty is not going to allow anything that he does't want to deal with to be posted.
    Roger that. I tied into Marty on his board, and he invited me to speak on his broadcast. When I actually took him up on his invitation, he suddenly found an interview with Chris Drake to do, and left me spinning for two hours. There's no way he'll let me loose on his show because he's a coward and knows I'll tear him apart.