2 6.90%
  • ALL OF THE ABOVE

16 55.17%
Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: "Pastor" William Raymond Finck & Christogenos

Re: "Pastor" William Raymond Finck & Christogenos

Powerful message = "reading at a third grade level with no emotion."

Attachment 646

This is my favorite thread - there's so much undeniable proof of this clown's jewyness it's undeniable, bitch.

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

That picture is disgusting! Officer Billiam screws tranny bar whores?
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Choosy he is not, bitch.

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    LOL! The scag Debra Downey (who also lives in adultery according to scripture) refers to Melissa Eperstein as William Raymond Potok's "wife!"

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/good-week-william-finck

Rekon that feminist Melissa's still-living husband knows about this?
    What on earth is a "One John One" or "Two Corinthians Two?" That clown literally can't speak English.

Re: Debate with Rabbi Finck

Finck explains to himself how the open Satanist Jimmy Page's song "Kashmir" "embodies the Aryan spirit" even though it was written about non-whites in Southern Morocco:

Seems from Tom Petty to James Cameron these clowns always try to call jewish perversion "white."

What would Jesus Think of Page?
    What would it matter? Robert Plant himself is a homosexual and always prances about the stage like a woman.

Check out this effeminate queer...

Nothing "Christian" about these black magick dope-head losers.

It could be worse, Rabbi Finck could sit on his unindexed forum all day as EzraLB and praise itself continually.

Oh, wait! It already does that.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Proving to always set the standard in Judaism - Rabbi Bill disproves everybody in CI with this powerful lecture:

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-67332/TS-1022848.mp3

Thank goodness the scholarly Rabbi is providing commentary on other men's commentary. Only Bill knows all.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAllen View Post
    Proving to always set the standard in Judaism - Rabbi Bill disproves everybody in CI with this powerful lecture:

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-67332/TS-1022848.mp3

Thank goodness the scholarly Rabbi is providing commentary on other men's commentary. Only Bill knows all.
    Be fair, Michael. That ten second "sermon" was because an hundred, thousand, million, billion listeners were flooding into his Talkshoe chat.

It could be worse, Rabbi Finck could sit on his unindexed forum all day as EzraLB and praise itself continually.

Oh, wait! It already does that.
    Seedliner,
    I have to disagree with you about that. The main person that run's Bill Finck's Forum is Mark Downey. I know as he is the one who decided to throw me off Bill's Forum because my argument could not be disputed. Mr. Downey just deletes argument's he can't refuted. After two such incidences I was banned by Mr. Downey. Hey, Crossman

Quote Originally Posted by Crossman View Post
    Seedliner,
    I have to disagree with you about that. The main person that run's Bill Finck's Forum is Mark Downey. I know as he is the one who decided to throw me off Bill's Forum because my argument could not be disputed. Mr. Downey just deletes argument's he can't refuted. After two such incidences I was banned by Mr. Downey. Hey, Crossman
    Yeah, Downey is like that, he totally abuses his software, it makes him feel important after having been run off from SF kicking and screaming for his dishonest behavior and unwarranted personal attacks against the faithful.