5 17.24%
  • Matt Ott

2 6.90%
  • ALL OF THE ABOVE

16 55.17%
Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: "Pastor" William Raymond Finck & Christogenos

Re: Debate with Rabbi Finck

Indeed. But Finck won't respond until he returns from translating Greek in the Paris Hilton with Mick Jagger and Princess Diana, obviously.

This should be hilarious.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

The slander palace is private - victory.

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewforum.php?f=57

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post

I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post

It doesn't matter as most search engines don't index phpBB anyways, lol.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Re: List of Christian Identity Podcasts and Other Podcasts of Interest to Identists

Every single site is registered to the same PO BOX in Panama City, FL. Who could deny this but the guilty?

Quote Originally Posted by Green Ghost View Post
    Let me prophesy for the busy Grecian Fink before he responds; "Red Camel is registered to the Christogenea post office box in Panama City, FL under William Raymond Finck and is identical to every other lame website I build yet it's just not me! Anybody who accepts the undeniable, picture-proof of my jewishness is non-white!" -Will Potok

Watch, bitch.
    I called it first:

As for the Cherokee Pervert's Ministry contention that the red camel site is owned by me, a contention which is quite ridiculous and which only an idiot would fall for:

I currently own 63 domain names, some of which are not used but which I have registered for future use or because of intellectual property concerns, and others of which I have registered for friends and fellow-workers.

Those domain names are registered with a company that offers domain privacy services through a company doing business in Panama. I use those services so that I am not hounded by kikes, mostly marketing low-end services, of which there are millions.

The domain registrar company I use has literally millions of domains registered, a great number of which use those same domain privacy services.

Imagining the red camel site to belong to me simply because it uses the same domain registrar is sort of like imagining someone named Jeromy to be a negro simply because there are negros somewhere with the name Jeromy. Just an example.

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8018

Openly busted in an obvious lie, bitch.

Proof: Finck's failed web design site.

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

Quote Originally Posted by Green Ghost View Post
    I currently own 63 domain names...
    Now that's a jew! All sixty-three can't even compete with our one? LOL! I suppose he thinks if he calls himself CI long enough nobody will notice he's not accepted nor ordained in our faith outside of being an ignorant caller on Eli James' show.

Writing articles against yourself pretending to be an anti would almost achieve those goals for the confirmed jew, huh? Then again, we're dealing with a stammering idiot that can barely speak English. I expect nothing but slander in return.

Once a cop, always a cop.

Finck explains to himself how the open Satanist Jimmy Page's song "Kashmir" "embodies the Aryan spirit" even though it was written about non-whites in Southern Morocco:

Seems from Tom Petty to James Cameron these clowns always try to call jewish perversion "white."

What would Jesus Think of Page?

Re: "Pastor" William Raymond Finck & Christogenos

Even more interesting are Queenie's latest videos:

Seems she's correct about 75% of the time, bitch.

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

Re: "Pastor" William Raymond Finck & Christogenos

LOL! The scag Debra Downey (who also lives in adultery according to scripture) refers to Melissa Eperstein as William Raymond Potok's "wife!"

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/good-week-william-finck

Rekon that feminist Melissa's still-living husband knows about this?