5 17.24%
  • Matt Ott

2 6.90%
  • ALL OF THE ABOVE

16 55.17%
Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: "Pastor" William Raymond Finck & Christogenos

Re: "Pastor" William Raymond Finck & Christogenos

It's impossible to deny that Red Camel website is registered to Will Finck. The more he cries out and complains the more guilty he looks. I say glory to Yahweh. Good detective work. Add this to his long list of Jewish crimes left unanswered.

Re: "Pastor" William Raymond Finck & Christogenos

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    You know the enemy...
    I just knew the "indian" slander was coming because the hack was done for obvious reasons.

Now it's apparent the no-Devil Rabbi was behind it. At least he admits to his anti-CI crimes.

Thanks for the cleanup, brother.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: Kingdom Parables (August 18th, 2021)

Re: Debate with Rabbi Finck

Quote Originally Posted by talkshoe.com View Post
    Please note this thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this CPM sermon here.

Debate with Rabbi Finck ( Chump Finck Chickened Out )

More...
    Sven turned antichrist like most who leave that synagogue. From his website: "Jesus was a Jew and far from being 'Great', Herod was a bloodthirsty incestuous tyrant who was hated by the genuine Judahites/Edomites." link

Here's the audio where the jr. high school drop out runs from Visser in debate.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-23727/TS-903562.mp3

What a coward Mr. Potok is! All he does is work for the ADL and use sockpuppets.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

What a coward Mr. Potok is! All he does is work for the ADL and use sockpuppets.
    Consider the source:

Attachment 642
    Attachment 643

Of course non-white ZOG-servants fear and hate Wickstrom & Visser. Duh!
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

Oh, no! Dontchaknow? "Everybody fears debating Finck" even though he refuses to.

Balaam's ass could beat that stuttering fool in an argument. Picking on tards is not cool.

The jew is exposed by over three legit CI pastors - thus damage control is coming!

Debbie Downey (Meggie) starts this thread so Bill can play with more sockpuppets:

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8018
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

The jew is exposed by over three legit CI pastors - thus damage control is coming!

Debbie Downey (Meggie) starts this thread so Bill can play with more sockpuppets:

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8018
    Bill's newest suck puppet "EzraLB" sure knows a lot for being five days old, bitch.

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

June 26, 2015 is when gay marriage was "legalized" - it's only Finck, like usual.

June 26, 2015 is when gay marriage was "legalized" - it's only Finck, like usual.
    Let me prophesy for the busy Grecian Fink before he responds; "Red Camel is registered to the Christogenea post office box in Panama City, FL under William Raymond Finck and is identical to every other lame website I build yet it's just not me! Anybody who accepts the undeniable, picture-proof of my jewishness is non-white!" -Will Potok

Watch, bitch.

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "