• Matt Ott

2 6.90%
  • ALL OF THE ABOVE

16 55.17%
Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: "Pastor" William Raymond Finck & Christogenos

Re: Pastor William Finck & Christogenos

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    I noticed old "PILGRIM" was quick to bite the hand that feeds it.

They sure come and go.
    PILGRIM was another Bill Finck sockpuppet. He still uses it to post on his main site and the IPs are identical.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Re: Official Officer William Finck Sockpuppet Count Thread

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Speaking of which, how do you guys enjoy the new christogenea site?

http://www.christogenea.com/

"The commercial side of Christogenea.org! While most of the work found at Christogenea is offered freely, we all have bills to pay!"

Attachment 470
    Attachment 471

lol @ "Agent Spork"
    From last night's chat:

William_Finck November 08,2014 8:13 pm | Message ID: 23015000
    oh, of course Christogenea does not have any fees NOR do we solicit funds.

What an obvious lying sociopath!

Attachment 543

-FedEx

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

Re: Official Officer William Finck Sockpuppet Count Thread

If you listen closely to his last commentary on Luther's commentary Bill claims that the Edomite capital of PETRA is the "rock" that Christ established His church upon.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-67332/TS-916051.mp3

Not "Petros" or Peter, but Petra. Too prophetical.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Troll of the Day: William Finck- Finckelstein?

William Finck. Is his name really Finckelstein? It might as well be regardless of his ethnicity.. "Dual Seedline" and so- called "Christian Identity" are jewish organizations run by jews and by what I would describe as "jewish" tools.. However, his association with Epperson and the way he is pretending to be "patriotic" (a favorite tactic) by standing next to the Liberty Bell, makes me lean toward the designation "troll".

https://sites.google.com/site/trolli...--finckelstein
    https://sites.google.com/site/antiwh...sh/odinic-rite

Drag Queen of the Day: Melissa Eppserson / Eppstein

Attachment 546

Melissa Eppserson circa 2012 with penis still visable.

Here is a woman who is at the forefront of a jewsh cult called C.I. or Dual Seedline Identity, that is teaching Europeans outright lies about their history and culture. She and those associated with her have the chutzpah to suggest that a criminal tribe from the desert who never had their own culture, but who were instead expelled more than 100 times throughout history (that we know of) for their hateful acts towards other races, are the *real* Aryans.

They say they are Israelites, not Jews! The wonderful Israelites were race- mixed out of existance by, who class? The evil Edomites, who are Arabs! Well I think there is at least one Israelite or Jew left here and she isn't an Aryan.

These are the same group of people who brought us a fake Odinist website meant to mock our people and religion...a website that said all Swedish girls had sexual diseases, which presented our European men as pathetic wimps, and which had pictures of both inter-racial child sex and bestiality in it. There was even open admission that the author was jewish in some comments.... and its pretty clear who runs facebook because this truly sick site has not been taken off.

https://sites.google.com/site/trolli...artwork-2/home

Re: Drag Queen of the Day: Melissa Eppserson / Eppstein

November 4, 2013. God commanded White people to come out of false religions (universalism). The "prince of the world" (the devil) has no part in Christ. John 13-16. Keith Southworth answers snippets from William Finck's discussions on "Pragmatic Genesis."

http://www.nukeisraelnow.com/Journal...FinckAgain.mp3

July 19, 2013. Keith Southworth makes comments as he listens to William Finck's show.

http://www.nukeisraelnow.com/Journal...913WmFinck.mp3

Great lulz! ;)

The ADL / SPLC slander corner is open to the public once again @

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewforum.php?f=57

Seems it's always evolving - this time Joe Zito's section is removed. I guess Bill couldn't contend with a real Greek expert, lol.

Rabbi W. Finck now blames Google and Alexa for having no listeners and supporters!

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7637

Yeah, that's the ticket - it's a jewish conspiracy, not the fact he's an antichrist asshole.

MothermayI? LULZ!

Re: Behold! It's Sven Longshanks!

Paki Sven rebukes Rabbi Finck (using his favorite sockpuppet "Joe") while proclaiming his love of the Palestinian people!

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...=5691&start=60

As far as supporting Palestinians is concerned, what self respecting White man would not feel concerned to see animals being tortured and butchered by Jews? They might well be beasts and mongrels, but that does not mean showing compassion at injustices that occur to them in their own lands is wrong, or that using it for propaganda purposes against the Jew is.
    Maybe this is why last night's epic fail had all of TWO listeners, lulz!

Blog Entries

William Finck exposed as a Foul Mouthed Slanderer

Sent: Tuesday, 28 April 2015 12:44:14 PM
    To: Bruce Howard (brucehoward@hotmail.com.au)
    Are you ****ing kidding me? Do you really think we are that stupid? You are only a two-bit punk, trying to pretend that your innocent. **** you you stupid jew piece of ****. Go back to Yid November and talk about me some more.

The lines below are from a recent Eli James chat transcript. You think these things cannot be found? You have got to be a ****ing idiot.

Phone StatusChat StatusBruceHoward1483
    April 10,2015 9:12 pm | Message ID: 23664726
    Finckelsheenie is doing his 450th podcast on worshiping Paul
    April 10,2015 9:14 pm | Message ID: 23664753
    Isaiah14 that sounds like listening to Finckelsheenie
    April 10,2015 9:23 pm | Message ID: 23664887
    Self hating jew... that sounds like Bill Finck

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Romans 11:5
    Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Job 1:20
    So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.