16 55.17%
Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: "Pastor" William Raymond Finck & Christogenos

Pastor Bill

Re: Banned by Finck Again...

And you're shocked that he banned you?

Obadiah 1:18

Interesting that the posts about Bill are the only posts on the guy's blog. Maybe he should get together with Hadding and do a podcast. "Andre" could discuss Bill's criminal record ad nauseum, and Hadding could wear our ears out with his views on HAC and Edgar J. Steele's transparent guilt. You could be a regular guest, Dave. It'd give you the perfect opportunity to denigrate the burgeoning list of individuals in CI you believe are mamzers or evildoers.

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Interesting that the posts about Bill are the only posts on the guy's blog. Maybe he should get together with Hadding and do a podcast. "Andre" could discuss Bill's criminal record ad nauseum, and Hadding could wear our ears out with his views on HAC and Edgar J. Steele's transparent guilt. You could be a regular guest, Dave. It'd give you the perfect opportunity to denigrate the burgeoning list of individuals in CI you believe are mamzers or evildoers.
    I don't have "views" about Covington. I have facts and logic that should be acceptable to a reasonable person.

As for Ed Steele, my position on him all along has been that he needs to demonstrate his conspiracy story. He is finally making some movement toward doing that.

Re: Pastor William Finck & Christogenos

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_and_Omega View Post
    Okay. So, I was at Christogenea.org the other day browsing a bit and thought about making an account there seeing as I have an account on several other WN and CI websites so, I figured why not make one there too. Anyway, as I'm browsing through the forums section I come across this...

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=792

It seems Pastor Finck has a pretty strong opinion of us here at CPM. Oh, well. I still think Pastor Finck is a solid Pastor who's done some very good work.
    I noticed old "PILGRIM" was quick to bite the hand that feeds it.

They sure come and go.

CPM's Gospel of LUKE

Two Seedline Explained - Christogenos 10-16-09

Two Seedline Explained - Christogenos 10-16-09

93:47 minutes (10.73 MB)Two Seedline Explained, A Conversation with Pastor J. Visser

Source: Two Seedline Explained - Christogenos 10-16-09

More @ The Christian Identity Forum...

CPM's Gospel of LUKE

Pastor Jeromy Visser presents Satan: Fact or Fiction? - Christogenos 11-27-09

Pastor Jeromy Visser presents Satan: Fact or Fiction? - Christogenos 11-27-09

127:10 minutes (14.56 MB) Pastor Jeromy Visser presents Satan: Fact or Fiction?

Source: Pastor Jeromy Visser presents Satan: Fact or Fiction? - Christogenos 11-27-09

Re: Pastor William Finck & Christogenos

Mr. Finck has taken to preaching against baptism. Be on guard.

CPM's Gospel of LUKE

Pastor Jeremy Visser and William Finck, The Divinity of Yahshua Christ - Yahweh's Cov

Pastor Jeremy Visser and William Finck, The Divinity of Yahshua Christ - Yahweh's Covenant People 11-28-09

98:40 minutes (2.58 MB)Pastor Jeremy Visser and William Finck, The Divinity of Yahshua Christ

Source: Pastor Jeremy Visser and William Finck, The Divinity of Yahshua Christ - Yahweh's Covenant People 11-28-09

CPM's Gospel of LUKE

The Christogenea New Testament

Greek scholar William Finck has painstakingly translated the New Testament into what is quite possibly the most accurate English language version of that testament ever produced. You can purchase a hardcover, softcover, or pdf edition of this important work here.

Re: Pastor Jeremy Visser and William Finck, The Divinity of Yahshua Christ - Yahweh's

Here's wishing Bill and Eli would stop attacking each other over silly doctrine and focus on the real enemy.

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "