• Dr. J. Franklin Snook

by Published on 08-15-2013 03:00 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. Dr. J. Franklin Snook

Farming Practices
    by Dr. J. Franklin Snook

For many years our country was plagued with agricultural surpluses. The government bought and stored them at high cost to the taxpayers in ...
    by Published on 08-15-2013 02:00 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. Dr. J. Franklin Snook

America Needs the Divine Law
    by Dr. J. Franklin Snook

Introduction

by Pastor Sheldon Emry

The Leaders of the English Colonies in America, who agreed upon the Declaration of Independence and later the Constitution, were keen students of the Book of Faith professed by themselves and the majority of their countrymen at that time—the Holy Bible.

In Colonial times, Ministers preached from their pulpits that the Bible was written for presidents and advisors, for legislators and magistrates, for mayors and ambassadors and that it was the source from which came the establishment of "righteous government."

Colonial preaching made the Bible not only the Book for the individual and the family but THE BOOK that guided the United States of America on her way to destiny.

The author of the tract that you are about to read writes with the same understanding. I urgently recommend that any person, especially persons in government, invest a few minutes to read this article.

You will be blessed by this treatise on "God's Way" of solving problems in the nation. You will find the Bible way very intelligent, very reasonable, and often much simpler and more effective than man's. Please read on.

Why We Need Divine Law

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, Seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 4:6

Understanding God's Law

Inasmuch as God is the Supreme Authority in ALL things, let us then consider national affairs, which are of such vital concern to each of us, in the light of God's word, for only then will we view these things in their proper setting and with understanding. This study may bring about some reorientation in our thinking, for many labor under the delusion that the Bible teaches only religion and proper conduct on the individual level. Actually only two-sevenths of the text of the Bible deals ...
  • Recent Forum Posts

Erik

Number of witches increases

Number of Witches in U.S. on the Rise, May Surpass 1.5 Million

"A report in the Christian Post contends that the number of witches (and Wiccans) has dramatically increased since the 1990s, to the...

Erik Today, 01:44 PM Go to last post
    Archivist

Re: Infancy Gospel (Part #13)

Syriac Infancy Gospel (Part #13) [2016] as a sermon focuses on teaching "every one who displeases Yahshua is killed" thus contains some of the harder narratives discussed in the Gnostic book. This...

Archivist Today, 01:07 PM Go to last post
    CPM Studio

Re: Hermas I (Visions) #3

Hermas I (Visions) #3 – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Hermas I (Visions) #3 [2013] continues our slowest-running (and yet most...

CPM Studio Today, 01:00 PM Go to last post
    CPM Studio

Re: Neither Could They Blush

Neither Could They Blush – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Neither Could They Blush [2013] looks deeper at a prophecy concerning Judah...

CPM Studio Today, 12:59 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Verses nonbelievers use to deny Jesus/Yahweh

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

The word hate here...

Erik Today, 12:49 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Articles

• CNN Videos