• David K. Stacey

by Published on 08-15-2013 01:00 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. David K. Stacey

Race Mixing Is Anti-Christian
    by David K. Stacey

My Christian ministry is anti-Jew, anti-Negro! I won't try to hide the fact.

My Christian ministry, the Israel Identity Movement, is anti-Jewish and anti-Negro, at least, as far as Jews and Negroes are concerned.

But I am NOT a "Jew-baiter" or "nigger-hater" on any grounds of blind prejudice. Rather, I oppose them, and the Whites who try to assimilate them into our society, because false Christian doctrine has caused them to believe they have certain rights and status which God has not given them.

Who is your favorite preacher ? Ralph Abernathy? Billy Graham? Bishop Sheen? Or perhaps some local pastor?

Whoever he is, he is deceiving you.

He may be sincere in his preaching, but he ...
  • Recent Forum Posts

PHILnBOAZ

Re: False Doctrines

I also am a "Sacred Name" believer when it comes to "jesus vs Yahshua". At the time of His birth Hebrew was no longer spoken as the common language tho we all know He was a Hebrew. The area in...

PHILnBOAZ Today, 05:34 PM Go to last post
    PHILnBOAZ

I personally take issue as to calling Yahweh or Yahshua "Lord".

From Rotherham's Emphsized Bible Hos 2:16-23 And it shall come to pass, in that day, Declareth Yahweh, that she will call me Ishi[="...

PHILnBOAZ Today, 04:58 PM Go to last post
    PHILnBOAZ

This is but one in a long list of false doctrines in CI. I will continue to add and will also add the false doctrines from mainstream Christianity.

Study each one out for yourself to show yourself...

PHILnBOAZ Today, 02:53 PM Go to last post
    K-2

Re: Christian Music Thread or what should be a Christain Music Thread

Brightness - Talk To Me (Live)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMRyVao7qew

K-2 Today, 08:17 AM Go to last post
    Erik

10 Heavens in II Enoch

1st Heaven

Chapter 3, III
    1 It came to pass, when Enoch had told his sons, that the angels took him on to their wings and bore him up on to the first heaven and placed him on the clouds. And...

Erik 01-16-2019, 09:47 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Articles

• CNN Videos