• David K. Stacey

by Published on 08-15-2013 01:00 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. David K. Stacey

Race Mixing Is Anti-Christian
    by David K. Stacey

My Christian ministry is anti-Jew, anti-Negro! I won't try to hide the fact.

My Christian ministry, the Israel Identity Movement, is anti-Jewish and anti-Negro, at least, as far as Jews and Negroes are concerned.

But I am NOT a "Jew-baiter" or "nigger-hater" on any grounds of blind prejudice. Rather, I oppose them, and the Whites who try to assimilate them into our society, because false Christian doctrine has caused them to believe they have certain rights and status which God has not given them.

Who is your favorite preacher ? Ralph Abernathy? Billy Graham? Bishop Sheen? Or perhaps some local pastor?

Whoever he is, he is deceiving you.

He may be sincere in his preaching, but he ...
  • Recent Forum Posts

KonigKlaus

Re: Two Great Commandments

Upon these two commandments, the old covenant pharisee age is extinguished. All keeping of the law for justification is fulfilled thru the positive equitable expressions of these commandments in...

KonigKlaus 12-12-2019, 05:17 PM Go to last post
    frey#89

Re: Trump to Sign Order Targeting Anti-Semitism

Good information. Government abuse of anybody wanting to be a individual will increase for sure as it has in the past.(being morally outraged by wrong doings of a individual or group is more...

frey#89 12-11-2019, 10:52 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Btw, what a coincidence the same day Trump says he was going to sign it on Wednesday the "black hebrews" attack a jew supermarket...

Erik 12-11-2019, 07:12 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Update: He signed it...

Donald Trump pays tribute to victims of New Jersey kosher supermarket massacre as he signs executive order tackling anti-Semitism on college campuses saying: 'American...

Erik 12-11-2019, 07:11 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Re: False Doctrines

37. Luke 19:27 (But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me) means we can just go out a kill them.
    -False, this verse is in reference...

Erik 12-11-2019, 11:06 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Articles

• CNN Videos