• David K. Stacey

by Published on 08-15-2013 01:00 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. David K. Stacey

Race Mixing Is Anti-Christian
    by David K. Stacey

My Christian ministry is anti-Jew, anti-Negro! I won't try to hide the fact.

My Christian ministry, the Israel Identity Movement, is anti-Jewish and anti-Negro, at least, as far as Jews and Negroes are concerned.

But I am NOT a "Jew-baiter" or "nigger-hater" on any grounds of blind prejudice. Rather, I oppose them, and the Whites who try to assimilate them into our society, because false Christian doctrine has caused them to believe they have certain rights and status which God has not given them.

Who is your favorite preacher ? Ralph Abernathy? Billy Graham? Bishop Sheen? Or perhaps some local pastor?

Whoever he is, he is deceiving you.

He may be sincere in his preaching, but he ...
  • Recent Forum Posts

KonigKlaus

Re: Tithing

reprinted from hosfell.org newsletter:
    Has anyone explored the many changes in the priesthood from the Levitical to the Melchizedek? Weren't most (all?) of the Levitical practices been done...

KonigKlaus Today, 01:45 AM Go to last post
    Erik

Re: Who Are The Pastors?

I'm bumping this because it is a very important issue especially within DSCI. We have so many who claim to be Pastors, Elders, or anyone that holds themselves as a higher up in a Church that aren't...

Erik Yesterday, 02:27 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Mary Not a Perpetual Virgin

Mary Not a Perpetual Virgin

Of course Mary was a Virgin when she bore Jesus. That is one of the most important parts in the Bible, but she was not a virgin for life. Jesus did have brothers and...

Erik Yesterday, 01:38 PM Go to last post
    TrueBeliever

Re: What's The Greatest Threat to True Israel's Survival?

That in short is it! Well said.

TrueBeliever 01-17-2020, 07:23 PM Go to last post
    TrueBeliever

Re: What's The Greatest Threat to True Israel's Survival?

I picked other, because all of the listed reasons are true and I couldn't really single one out. I guess if a) you don't know our one and only god (who hath no other gods before me). Second the...

TrueBeliever 01-17-2020, 07:19 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Articles

• CNN Videos