• Ugaritic

by Published on 01-06-2010 01:58 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. Ugaritic

The Story of Krt

Introduction

This document is an Ugaritic text from Ras Shamra, and may be as old as Abraham. It describes the goings-on among the Canaanites on the coast to the north of Gerar. It is both a ritual and a historical document.

Summary

The subject of the first tablet is the rehabilitation of the royal house after disaster, with the wooing of Krt. The second tablet describes the royal wedding. The third speaks to the illness and threatened eclips of Krt (the ritual king), when his oldest son Ysb takes advantage to seek to supplant him.
  • Recent Forum Posts

frey#89

Re: Trump to Sign Order Targeting Anti-Semitism

Good information. Government abuse of anybody wanting to be a individual will increase for sure as it has in the past.(being morally outraged by wrong doings of a individual or group is more...

frey#89 Yesterday, 10:52 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Btw, what a coincidence the same day Trump says he was going to sign it on Wednesday the "black hebrews" attack a jew supermarket...

Erik Yesterday, 07:12 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Update: He signed it...

Donald Trump pays tribute to victims of New Jersey kosher supermarket massacre as he signs executive order tackling anti-Semitism on college campuses saying: 'American...

Erik Yesterday, 07:11 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Re: False Doctrines

37. Luke 19:27 (But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me) means we can just go out a kill them.
    -False, this verse is in reference...

Erik Yesterday, 11:06 AM Go to last post
    Erik

Trump to Sign Order Targeting Anti-Semitism

Trump to Sign Order Targeting Anti-Semitism on College Campuses

WASHINGTON — President Trump plans to sign an executive order on Wednesday targeting what he sees as anti-Semitism on college...

Erik 12-10-2019, 08:52 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Articles

• CNN Videos