View RSS Feed

davekennedy77

ADAM AND THE BEAST

Rate this Entry
ADAM AND THE BEAST

The word “beast” is used 157 times in in the bible. It is very interesting to take note that ‘man and beast’ are used together in these verses 61 times and ‘men and beast’ 8 times. Almost half the time man/men and beast are used together. Thus we can assume a strong connection between man and beast. But what is the connection and what constitutes a beast? Come let us explore the issue.
In times past the word beast was used by our English speaking ancestors to refer to a black slave, i.e. a beast of burden, or a brutal man or a man without a soul. Were they ignorant men or did they know something we have forgotten.

The American Dictionary of the English Language
Webster's Dictionary 1828 - Online Edition

BEAST, noun [Latin bestia.]
1. Any four footed animal, which may be used for labor, food or sport; distinguished from fowls, insects, fishes and man; as beasts of burden, beasts of the chase, beasts of the forest. It is usually applied to large animals.
2. Opposed to man, it signifies any irrational animal, as in the phrase ‘man and beast' so wild beast. (Think of the story “Beauty and the Beast”).
3. Figuratively, a brutal man; a person rude, coarse, filthy, or acting in a manner unworthy of a rational creature.

We know that one of the meanings of a beast is a man because of the dictionary and more importantly, we know this because the bible tells us so. We know this because in Revelations 13 we see that the beast or Anti-Christ is a man.

Rev 13:
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

-The Greek word for beast here is #G2342 - therion (tha-re-on) which as a metaphor means, a brutal, bestial man, savage, and ferocious. This is a good description of the Anti-Christ.
And also in 2 Peter these wild filthy sinners are called brute beasts;

2Pe 2:
But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

-The Greek word for beast here is #2226 - zoon (zo’-on) a live thing, i.e. an animal:—beast. (Remember this is a very similar definition of the Hebrew word Chay (beast) in the Old Testament).

Also again in Jude we see men who are bestial, savages, who are brutal; persons rude, coarse, filthy, and acting in a manner unworthy of a rational man.

Jude 1:
Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
The word brute in Greek is alogos #249 meaning to be irrational:—brute, unreasonable or destitute of reason. This sounds to me like many Negros and Mohammedans.

In the book of Revelation we see a very interesting place where the Greek word zoon (a live thing) — is translated Beast.

Rev 4:6
And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.
8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
- Animals do not have souls, beasts do not have souls and most living things do not have souls. But these living things/beasts are in the midst of the throne. One of the beasts has a face of a man. Could these beasts or others of their type appear on earth? Can they appear on earth now? Could the Nawkhawsh that seduced Eve be one of these beasts? It probably was a seraphim (a flying fiery serpent/dragon) but it seems possible it could have been one of these beasts.

Gen 3:
Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil

-So in verse one we learn that Eve conversed with a living thing translated as beast. Is it a beast from Rev. 4? We can’t say for sure but one thing seems definite this was no snake in the sense of a reptile. There is no indication in scripture that they had conversations with reptiles.
- Isaiah 6:2 and 6 the scripture describes seraphim’s and they have six wings. Two wings covered the face and two the feet. So like a man they have a face and feet. But the Strong’s definition declares them a fiery flying serpent or dragon.
- In Deut 8:15 Strong’s H8314 is translated fiery serpent, Isaiah 6:2 and 6 it is seraphims, Isaiah 14:29 translates it flying fiery serpent and again in Is. 30:6 it is translated flying fiery serpent.

The KJV translates Strong's Saraph H8314 in the following manner:
- Fiery serpent (3x), fiery (2x), seraphim (2x).

Outline of Biblical Usage
serpent, fiery serpent, poisonous serpent (fiery from burning effect of poison), seraph, seraphim, majestic beings with 6 wings, human hands or voices in attendance upon God
Strong’s Definitions
H8313; burning, (figuratively) poisonous (serpent); specifically, a saraph or symbolical creature (from their copper color):—fiery (serpent), seraph.
- Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon
A flying fiery serpent or dragon.

- So we can see that this seraphim beast (beast simply meaning living thing) was likely the serpent called Naw-khawsh in Hebrew and meaning fleeing serpent, a snake from its hiss.
- The root word means an enchanter or to hiss or whisper a magic spell. Specially used of the whispering of soothsayers.
- Thus we learn Eve was seduced by a divine beast, likely a seraphim which lied and whispered magic enchantments which mesmerized Eve and left her open to be totally and wholly seduced [2 Cor.11:3].

In Hebrews 12 verse 20 we see the word beast used. The Greek word for beast here is “therion (tha-re-on)” which can be a brutal, bestial man; savage, and ferocious. This is a man without a conscious or a man without a soul, most often, in my opinion, it is serpent seed.

[Heb. 12:
20 B][/B]For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart:
- This beast referred to could have been a type of bestial man. I am sure wild animals already lived on that mountain, so it was already inhabited and being touched by them. It does not say Israel had to go around the mountain thrusting thru every animal they could find already living on the mountain. Also generally speaking the word ‘touch’ is something more often used to describe what a man does with his hands and not animals.

Jonah 3:
5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.
For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.
7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.

In Jonah we learn that the beasts were commanded to repent in sackcloth. Very weird, yes, if you believe the word is talking about animals and not bestial men. Animals cannot cry out mightily to God, nor can they turn from evil and violence that is in their hands.
- Please also note in verse 5 the word tells us that it was the people of Nineveh , from the least to the greatest who put on sackcloth not animals.
The least being beasts or bestial man.
- Animals don’t even have hands. Furthermore people would not dress animals up in sackcloth.
- Therefore this beast was a living thing known as a brutal man; a beast of a man, a person rude, coarse, without a soul and bestial.
Please Note: be·hā·mä' can be translated wild beasts.
- The KJV translates Strong's H929 in the following manner: beast (136x), cattle (53x).
- The man Adam given a first name by our Father was the first man to receive a living soul. The pre-existing adam in Genesis 1 did not receive the breathe of life from God.

In the following verse in Isaiah we see beasts using asses to carry their riches. Since when do cattle or dogs have asses and riches? These beasts must be bestial men.

Isaiah 30:
The burden of the beasts of the south: into the land of trouble and anguish, from whence come the young and old lion, the viper and fiery flying serpent, they will carry their riches upon the shoulders of young asses, and their treasures upon the bunches of camels, to a people that shall not profit them.
The word beast here Genesis 2 is #2416 ‘chay’ (khah’-e) and basically means any living thing. So these living things brought before Adam could be 6th day men, and Negro beasts and sons of Cain.

Gen 2:
And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
The question is this, “Do you really think God brought only animals before Adam to choose him a help meet from?” Would choosing a help meet from dogs, horses, cows, and monkeys be worthy of consideration? Would you not agree that there were likely women who were not of the Adamic line, who were not God breathed, soulless and bestial women there as well. These beasts also were brought before Adam and he named them.

Gen 4:
And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
- God formed every beast of the field and that would include soulless bestial men.
- These were the people Cain went to in the land of Nod. Cain was driven out of the Garden where Adam and Eve were. Now alone, what did Cain do pronto? He went to the land of Nod and got a wife from pre-existing man and went into her. So obviously there was a pre-existing race of man outside the Garden of Eden.

1Co 15:
And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
]- In Genesis 2 we learn that God breathed into Adam the breath of life which imparted the spirit and breathe of God to him.
By this act he became a living soul with a conscience of right and wrong, good and evil. He could empathize with others as opposed to the first creation of man. The breath of life was given to all living beings. But in Adam’s case God Himself breathed His own breathe and Spirit personally, by His own mouth, into Adam. Adam created by God's hand became a son of God with a living soul.

Genesis 2:
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
- It was the 7th day man Adam who became a living soul and not the 6th day man who was created first in Genesis 1.

Gen 5:
This is the book of the generations of Adam (This bible is about Adamites). In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
- “In the day God created man (adam)” the first man was created on the sixth day (Gen. 1:31) and the Adam of God was created on the seventh day.

2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them,…
- See this is directly repeating the first creation of man described in.
Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

- But then it continues onto say in vs 2.
cont’d… and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

- You see God repeats in the day because the day had changed from the sixth to the seventh, “in the day when they were created” Adam was made on the seventh day (Gen. 2:1, 2). This living soul man indwelt with the life of God was given a first name by God. God talked to him on a first name basis in the garden, in the cool of the day.

Adam was formed in Genesis 2 verse:
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

- You see this book is about the genealogical seedline of Adam and not adam (men in general).
- This book does not talk about the others only white man and most importantly white Celto-Angolo-Saxon Israel.
See, first man (the other races) were created and then Adam was created on the seventh day.
The Hebrews did not have a name for Black man or Chinese other than the name beast.

Chay - khah’-e #2416 is used in reference to a man in Genesis 43, the words ‘yet alive’ is the word ‘chay”.

Gen 43:
And they said, The man asked us straitly of our state, and of our kindred, saying, Is your father yet alive? have ye another brother? and we told him according to the tenor of these words: could we certainly know that he would say, Bring your brother down?

Gen 9:
2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

- Every living thing including pre-existing men and Negros have a God given fear of you.
The word beast here is chay, meaning every living thing that moveth.
- It is important to take note that the other races of men, bestial man, have a God given fear of Noahites (Adamites, white men).
- This fear makes it impossible for them to be happy living with us. You cannot be happy living with something you fear.
However I believe this fear has been somewhat weakened by indoctrination, now they often react in anger of what they fear.

Gen 9:
And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
10 And with every living creature (chay) that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast (chay) of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast (chay) of the earth.
11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature (chay) that is with you, for perpetual generations:
13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
- Our Father made a covenant with Adam and his family and with every living thing that was on the ark with him, not to destroy the earth again by the waters of a flood.
- Now chay [ khah'·ē ] simply means every living creature. So the other races of bestial man, sons of Cain and Negros were with him in the ark by God’s command. Along with all the animals etc.
- They were saved by Noah. Just as in the New Testament they can be saved (preserved) as the “whosoever wills”. They are a part of every living creature. One reason God did this is described in the Book of Judges (Judges 2:20 – 23, Jud. 3:1-4)
- Jesus said to preach to every creature (beast, bestial men).
- Yes their saving is different than ours though.

Mark 16:
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
- This preserving/saving by Noah is in accordance with the literal translation of God’s word.
We read in Genesis 6 that Noah brought every living thing on board the ark. All the rest of the bestial men are without excuse as they rejected the preaching of Noah and Enoch to repent. It is the same in the New Testament, preaching is not done just for those who get saved by receiving Christ but preaching is done for those who reject Christ also. The wicked including Jews must have the gospel preached to them. They then have no excuse before God at the judgement. They were preached to and rejected it. There are many verses I could quote to show this by the word. Here is one (see also Luke 9:51 to 56).

John 15:
If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.
- Remember Bertrum Comparet taught the beast of the field were Negros. Well C.I., then these same beasts of the field were brought onto the Ark by Noah.

Gen 6:
And of every living thing (chay) of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.
20 Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive

- Remember that Noah and the ark are a type of Christ and salvation. I believe it is of value to consider briefly how Noah collected specimens of every living creature alive. The living creatures came unto him “two of every sort shall come unto thee”. So the creatures, that God wanted saved came to Noah and willingly came onto the ark, without being captured or lead. So the “whosoever wills”, male and female created He them, came unto him. Therefore the beasts we call men or call them the creatures (if you will) willingly came to Noah, believed his message of the Judgement of God on the earth and wanted to be saved. This is just like how Jesus saves the “whosoever wills” in the New Testament.

Rom 8:
For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
Jas 1:
Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

Gen 7:
Of every clean beast (be·hā·mä' 4 footed beast) thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts (be·hā·mä') that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
…13 In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;
14 They, and every beast (chay) after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort

- So here we learn that every living thing (chay) after its kind entered into the ark. It does not say that every animal went into the ark, but every living thing went into the ark, including bestial men. You see the Hebrew word Chay #H2416 is used for every living thing, or every life or living. Chay can be an animal or living things.

EXAMLES OF THE USE OF THE HEBREW WORD CHAY

In Genesis 3 Chay is translated tree of life.
Gen. 3:
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, H2416 and eat, and live for ever:

Chay is translated as Abraham’s life so it is not a stretch to think that the life of a wild unprincipled man would be called a beast (chay). Even God’s living is called chay, the Lord Liveth, that life is translated from the Hebrew Khaw-ey.
Gen 25:
And these are the days of the years of Abraham's life [H2416 chay] which he lived, an hundred threescore and fifteen years.

1Sa 26:
This thing is not good that thou hast done. As the LORD liveth, [H2416 chay] ye are worthy to die, because ye have not kept your master, the LORD'S anointed. And now see where the king's spear is, and the cruse of water that was at his bolster.

Let us proceed with more examples of the word beast.

Ezekiel 14:
For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?

- The words noisome beast could easily be translated evil beast. It is a peculiar choice. The Hebrew word is used 663 times and translated as noisome twice but is translated evil (442x) wickedness (59x) wicked (25x) mischief (21x) hurt (20x), bad (13x) .
I admit Blacks make a lot of noise. But this word beast is Chay. I believe it is talking about the invasion of thousands of Canaanites, Philistines and Amorites etc. It certainly doesn’t mean thousands of lions or wolves. That never happened. The second time beast is used it says” man and beast”. This beast is the Hebrew word behemah #H929 and it means a dumb beast; especially any large quadruped or animal.

Ezekiel 34:
And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered.
6 My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.
7 Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD;
8 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock;
…25 And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.
…28 And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid.

Again there are no accounts in the bible where the Israelites became food for mass attacks of wild animals like lions and leopards. These beasts here are the Hebrew word chay, meaning living thing. I believe these living things were serpent seed composed of brutal, bestial savage tribes of Canaanites (Hittites, and Amorites, and Perizzites, and Hivites, and Jebusites). These beasts were ordered by God to be exterminated but Israel failed at this command. The heathen are unbelieving Adamites such as Assyrians, Babylonians and Chaldeans etc.
The wild beasts are not just a form of a man without a soul like serpent seed or Negroes but I believe it also refers to demons and fallen angels.

Mark 1:
And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; [G2342] and the angels ministered unto him.

The KJV translates Strong's G2342 therion (tha-re-on) ‘wild beast’ in the following manner: beast (42x), wild beast (3x), venomous beast (1x).

Wild is only used 3 times and just ‘beast’ 42 times. Yes He was in the wilderness but the beasts were not just the animal kind. They all came to him. The serpent seed, the demon spirits of the long departed Nephilim and the fallen ones in human bodies.
Jesus was tempted in every way as we were. So I believe these bestial women and men were conscripted by the divine council (the rebel angels) to tempt our Saviour with actual real lusty temptations.
Tempted in every way as we…

Heb 4:
15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Eze 21:
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.

Jer 27:
6 And now have I given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant; and the beasts of the field [chay] have I given him also to serve him.
7 And all nations shall serve him, and his son, and his son's son, until the very time of his land come: and then many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of him.

Do you really think God is talking about deers and jaguars serving Nebuchadnezzar? In context He is talking about man serving him and the beasts of the field are almost man (serpent seed and Negroes). Besides as you very well know service requires making an intelligent free will choice to serve. Animals live by instinct and they do not make intelligent rational decisions made after evaluating the various choices. Plainly animals do not serve but they do work when [B]trained or forced to.

NOTES:
God the Father made a covenant with Noah and his sons.

Gen 6:
And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.
18 But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.
19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every [sort] shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

God saved some of every living thing but the covenant was made only with Noah and his race. Ham had a son Canaan who was cursed of God (Gen. 9:22 – 25). This Canaan was the father of the Canaanites. When you read Genesis Ch. 9 you read about which people groups that are included in the Table of nations and these nations all came from Noah’s sons. However the Canaanites were cursed of God, but they are listed in the table of nations.

Cain himself went to the land of Nod where he married another race of man who were sixth day man. These men were beasts and some were brought aboard the Ark. So serpent seed survived the flood but as far as the scriptural account goes the giants were killed in the flood.

Genesis 6: (4 to 13)
13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

The “them” referred to here is the giants of verse 4.

1Pe 3:
20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

Only Adamites have souls and beasts do not. If they did have souls the bible would not have said only 8 souls were saved but added the souls of the beasts as well.

Ecc 3:
19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all [is] vanity.
20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

- We learn from this that these living things cannot be animals such as tigers or cows because what befalls men does not in a lot of cases befall animals. But the things that befall the sons of men befall the races of bestial men in very like manner.

Spirit, soul and body (Add verses)
1Th 5:
23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and [I pray God] your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The soul is the seat of the mind will and emotions. The soul is what allows people to have empathy for others. In other words the soul allows you to feel another’s pain, their joy or excitement about accomplishments. It is the gift that allows you to relate to other people on a very intimate level. The beast or bestial people do not have this capacity. This enables these people to be much more prone to become a psychopath or sociopath.
- Living souls have a conscience that convicts them of right and wrong and what is good and evil.

John 8:
9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
… And also in this verse we see the work of the conscience soul.

Romans 2:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

Lev 20:
16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

If this beast was an animal why would anyone say let his blood be upon him. This a saying that means let their guilt be upon them and they will not be forgiven and receive their punishment. Well last I checked guilt and salvations do not apply to animals but does apply to bestial men because animals are not held accountable for rational fore thought and reasoning but they operate by animal instinct.

1Co 15:
32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.

Jer. 31:
27 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
- Do you think God is talking about species mixing?

A soulless beast can have an eternal fallen spirit.
Rev 11:
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
- This beast is alive in the bottomless pit and is the son of perdition that lived 2 thousand years earlier as Judas Iscariot. Thus this beast has a fallen angel spirit but was born of man.

Rev 17:
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
- He was alive on earth but departed to his own place in the bottomless pit and then ascended.

Act 1:
25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

John 17:
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
2Thess. 2:
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
- This beast, the anti-Christ, the son of perdition who appears as a man. Men follow him and he leads them as a political leader. People just would not follow an animal or something animal like in appearance being.

- Jesus is called the Son of God and the Son of Man and you who are born of God are called Sons of God. Jesus Himself is God. Yet in every way appeared as a man. Even so this son of perdition, perdition meaning, perish, destroying or utter destruction (Apollyon), is Satan himself.

Luke 22:
3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.
- But Judas was born most likely from a human father.
John 6:
71 He spake of Judas Iscariot [the son] of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.
- Just like angels appear in every way as men so does Satan. Jesus is called the son of man because He comes to us as an Adamite because as Adam was called the son of God. Even so this Beast, this son of perdition, comes to us as the son of a Beast (a bestial man).
Rev 19:
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
Rev 9:
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

- Apollyon means Destroyer.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thank you for this, friend.