View RSS Feed

davekennedy77

UPDATED: The Difference between Adam and awdawm

Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.
YOU CAN LISTEN TO THIS MESSAGE HERE:
http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-129141/TS-1170204.mp3
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=129141&cmd=tc

UPDATED: The Difference between Adam and awdawm

In Genesis chapters 1 and 2 we see two races of men being put on earth by God. Both men are described in the Hebrew language as being adam (aw-dawm); Strong’s #120 (phonetic: aw-dawm) which means man or mankind. It is more properly written ha-a-dam and it is derived from#119 adam (phonetic: aw-dam) which means to show blood (in the face), i.e. Flush or turn rosy -- be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).

Now both of these aw-dawms (adam) could show blood (in the face) and thereby flush or turn rosy. So because of this and because they were made in God’s image God said in;
Genesis 1:
30 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Genesis 1:
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
..31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
What do we learn from this?
1. The word for man is adam and is the same word used as adam in Genesis 2:7.
2. We also learn that the first creation of man [awdawm] was on the sixth day, he was the sixth day man.
3. That man in Gen. 1 was made to resemble the appearance of God’s image and thus this was “very good” in his appearance and intellect but the Spirit of God was not breathed into him.
- He had the physical likeness of God but not “the breathe of God”, which is the spirit from God.
** The Word Image #H6754 tselem (phonetic; tseh’.lem) means: mere, empty, image, semblance.
-So we learn that this 6th day awdawm was a mere empty image of God.
-The word “make” is #H6213 asah (a.sa) and means to form, press, squeeze or work.
4. We learn that this man was created and emphasize the point God uses this word 3 times in vs. 27. The Hebrew is #1254 bara and means to create, shape or form as of an individual man or to be created as of birth. --- So this implies that the 6th day man was birthed thru creation there on the spot and did not pre-exist as a spirit with God before his birthing or creation. This is why God used the word 3 times in one verse, He was red flagging it, hi-liting it, check-it-out.
5. We learn that God created them male and female separate from the start and not the way God made Adam first and then made Eve from his DNA in Genesis 2.
6. We also learn that God made them rulers to have the dominion over all the earth. Thus they were well equipped and had high intelligence.

Something happened to this 6th Day aw-dawm.
Genesis 2:
Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it made it holy, separated it to Himself, to set apart, He regarded it sacred and hallowed: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
- What is going on here? God just made the 6th day awdawm. He was made to rule the dominion of earth. He must have been made intelligent and capable to fulfil the command to have dominion, to rule and protect.
- To till also implies the meaning of being a bondman, a slave a servant of the Lord (see the Hebrew). So there was no man to be God’s bond slave.
-He must have degenerated somehow to a type of man of inferior intellect and capability, perhaps on the level of a beast. It appears this man was incapable of starting a regimen of agriculturally successful methods. He was no longer capable of service to God.
- Maybe this man encountered a serpent (the Nawkhawsh) the Assyrian who seduced him to sedition and joined the rebel forces warring against God.
- Perhaps he had become mongrelized by this time but whatever the case God decided to make another awdawm.
- I found a place where I believe it talks about how the 6th day awdawm was mongrelized; Ezekiel 31: 1 to 8. Men as trees walking Mark 8:24

Eze 31:
And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the third month, in the first day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, and to his multitude; Whom art thou like in thy greatness?
3 Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.(I have 14 bible reference where the bible calls men trees)
4 The waters made him great, the deep (abyss) set him up on high with her rivers running round about his plants, and sent out her little rivers unto all the trees of the field. – The deep is the underworld, the abys, the realm of Lucifer.
- Waters - Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
5 Therefore his height was exalted above all the trees of the field, and his boughs were multiplied, and his branches became long because of the multitude of waters, when he shot forth.
6 All the fowls of heaven made their nests in his boughs, and under his branches did all the beasts of the field bring forth their young, and under his shadow dwelt all great nations.
7 Thus was he fair in his greatness, in the length of his branches: for his root was by great waters.
8 The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chesnut trees were not like his branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty.
9 I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him.
… Next let us examine the Formation of Adam.
Genesis 2:
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
What do we learn from this?
1. The main point to take away from these verses is that Adam (given name) is another creation of man. This Adam was made on the seventh day and is the seventh day man, a Sabbath man.
2. We see that the Lord God gave man a physical form. Into this container we see the Lord God depositing His spirit and a pre-existing soul.
3. We learn that the word for man here is awdawm but in verse 19 we see God giving him a first name, “Adam” and that He had a close relationship with him. For example God had every beast come before Adam and he named every “beast of the field” and every fowl of the air but for Adam there was not found a help meet.
Gen 2:
And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
4. We see in Gen. 2:15 that this awdawm with a given name “Adam” had a lot of agricultural skills but when it says, God put him into the garden of Eden “to dress and keep it” I do not think it just meant planting crops but that it also encompassed serving God and ruling over Eden under God’s direction; the Hebrew indicates this. Keeping it would indicate he had the skills and ability to successfully defend against attacks and repel intrusions.
Gen 2:
And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the Garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
5. In verses 16 and 17 we see that God commanded this Adam to maintain certain laws. There is no mention of the first adam having a relationship with God or of him having the rule of law entrusted to him.
Now we see a big difference between this Adam and the other awdawm (man). Adam’s spouse was not formed at the same time he was but the Lord took a rib from him and separated from him the female part of his soul in Gen. 2:21-23 and placed that soul into a body made from his DNA. From my studies I have learned that the rib actually has the richest source of DNA.
6. One of the reasons the woman could be taken out of the man is that Adam as opposed to awdawm was begat or born from God. God Himself has both the male and female qualities in His soul and thus so would His son Adam.
Please do not misunderstand me I am not saying God is a Hermaphrodite with both sex organs. I am saying the God who formed male and female understands and shares the qualities of each sex’s soul.
7. We learn that the first man (awdawm) was created by God #1254 bara. But in Gen. 2:7 we learn that Adam was conceived or begat by God because the word formed in Hebrew is #3335 yatsur. It means; to form, fashion, or frame of creation of individuals at conception (begat) and of Israel as a people.
- So since Adam was a direct offspring of God.
Luke 3:
Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
- So Adam also had male and female qualities in his soul. But the Father said it was not good for him to be alone so God separated the female aspects of Adam’s soul and placed it in a female body made from his DNA (Gen, 2:21-23).
- In Deut. 32:18 there is another witness of Jacob through Adam being begat of God his Rock. Thus the Adamic seed line is a holy seed conceived by God the Father.
- In Ezra 9:2 we see that God calls it the holy seed.
Ezra 9:
For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.
- Holy is the Hebrew word quodesh #6944 and means apartness, holiness, sacredness, and separateness. The word seed means offspring. From the very beginning the holy seed was to live apart, set apart for God’s purpose.
8. Furthermore this awdawm who was called by God Adam was also breathed into by God. This breathing into by God was not just His breathe alone but was a deposit of His Spirit. God breathed into Adam the breathe #5397 nesh-a-ma which means; breathe and/or spirit.
9. Another thing we can ascertain is that if the awdawm that was here before Adam had kept the charge to have dominion over the earth there would have been no need for God the Father to begat a son Adam to have dominion and rule with God. They would fight for dominion.
10. Man (Adam) became a living soul. This is not ascribed to the creation of the 6th day awdawm. A living soul to me is one that can “judge between good and evil, what is right and what is wrong”. The soul is alive and a separate free acting agent. A free agent. In other words this 7th day Adam had a conscience.
1Co 15:
And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
Eze 18:
Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
- Having a conscious vision of right and wrong is mentioned in conjunction with having a living soul.

Adam’s formation is mentioned separately in the day God made man (adam) Genesis. 5.
Gen 5:
This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
Gen 5:
This is the book of the generations of Adam (This bible is about Adamites). In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
- “In the day God created man (adam)” the first man was created on the sixth day (Gen. 1:31) and the Adam of God was created on the seventh day.

[B
]…Cont’d vs 2[/B] Male and female created he them; and blessed them…
- See this is directly repeating the first creation of man described in.
Gen 1:
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
- But then it continues onto say in Genesis 5.
vs 2 cont’d
… and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
- See there is a separation there. God is talking about 2 different men.
- You see God repeats in the day because the day had changed from the sixth to the seventh, “in the day when they were created” Adam was made on the seventh day (Gen. 2:1, 2). This living soul man indwelt with the life of God was given a first name by God. God talked to him on a first name basis in the garden, in the cool of the day.

Gen 5:
This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
- Things that are not the same are … different.

Name = shem; pronunciation - sham (shame)
Outline of Biblical Usage
A. name
B. reputation, fame, glory
C. the Name (as designation of God)
D. memorial, monument
Strong’s Definitions
shêm; a primitive word [perhaps rather from H7760 through the idea of definite and conspicuous position] (ordain, bring, call, appoint cast in, change, disguise, charge);
Note: There are implications of Adam having been ordained and sent from heaven with a charge and being disguised from awdawm in bodies like theirs.

- Further in Genesis 1:26 God said let us “make” awdawm (man), make is Strong's #6213 asah; meaning to make, become and bring forth. Created means to form, shape create.
- Consider “make” and compare it to the “formed”
in Genesis 2:7 associated with Adam.

Gen 1:
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Make in Strong's Exhaustive Concordance:
Accomplish, advance, appoint, be at, become, bear, bestow,
A primitive root; to do or make.

I. to do, fashion, accomplish, make
i. , work, produce
a. to do
B. to be made
II. to press, squeeze
Gen 2:
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living s
oul.

- Here we learn Adam was “formed” Strong’s #H3335 yatsar and not made (make) or created as the 6th day man was. [Pronounced yaw-tsar].

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance Definition #H3335 [yaw-tsar']
Earthen, fashion, form, frame, maker, potter, purpose;
Probably identical with H3334 (through the squeezing into shape); (compare to H3331); to mould into a form; especially as a potter;

OUTLINE OF BIBLICAL USEAGE H3335
I. to form, fashion, frame
i. of human activity
ii. of divine activity
of Israel as a people
b. to frame, pre-ordain, plan (of divine) purpose of a situation
o to be created
o to be predetermined, be pre-ordained
H3334, yaw-tsar'; a primitive root; to press (intransitive), i.e. be narrow; figuratively, be in distress:—be distressed, be narrow, be straitened (in straits), be vexed.

Outline of Biblical Usage H3334
1. to bind, be distressed, be in distress, be cramped, be narrow, be scant, be in straits, make narrow, cause distress, besiege
1. to suffer distress
- The root word of #3335 is #3334 yaw-tsar and the meaning of it indicates Adam was put in and confined in a narrow constraining clay vessel under distress or duress. His body was framed for him. He was a pre-existing spiritual being cramped into earthly body.
- In 2 Cor. 5 it talks about how we groan and are constrained in these present earthen bodies.
2Co 5:
For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.
- We learn from this that the Genesis 1 man was made by God but Adam had a body formed and framed for him out of clay and his pre-existing soul was placed (breathed) into that framed body and constrained to remain there under some suffering, distress and duress. We also learned that all this was a predetermined, pre-ordained plan of God

Ephesians 1:
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, ...
11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
Mat 25:
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Hebrews 4:
For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
Rev 17:
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
1Peter 1:
And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
Sojourning = #3940 paroikia par-oy-kee'-ah; from G3941;
Foreign residence:—sojourning, as strangers.

I. a dwelling near or with one
II. a sojourning, dwelling in a strange land
My note: The life of Adamites here on earth is likened to a sojourning, like we are just visiting a foreign land called earth.

MOTHERLY TEXTS ABOUT GOD

Mat 23:
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks Brother.