View RSS Feed

davekennedy77

ALAH IS LUCIFER

Rate this Entry
April, 2017
ALAH IS LUCIFER.

Assyria was an ancient civilization. The Assyrians were Semitic people who lived in what is now modern Syria and present-day Iraq before the Arabs came to live in Assyria. Asshur the second son of Shem was the eponymous ancestor of the Assyrians. Assyria was the Akkadian kingdom which extended between the rivers Furat and Dajla. In Syria, most of the people speak Arabic, but there are still some people who speak Aramaic which was the Assyrian language.

Ez. 31:
1 And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the third month, in the first day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, and to his multitude; Whom art thou like in thy greatness?
3 Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.
4 The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about his plants, and sent out her little rivers unto all the trees of the field.
5 Therefore his height was exalted above all the trees of the field (my note: Gen. 3, more subtil than any beast), and his boughs were multiplied, and his branches became long because of the multitude of waters, when he shot forth.
6 All the fowls of heaven made their nests in his boughs, and under his branches did all the beasts of the field bring forth their young, and under his shadow dwelt all great nations (divine council).
7 Thus was he fair in his greatness, in the length of his branches: for his root was by great waters.
8 The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chesnut trees were not like his branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty.
9 I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him.

Assyrian = H804 Asshur or Assyria, "a step". The second son of Shem, eponymous ancestor of the Assyrians.
The Assyrian is another name for the Antichrist.

All the trees of Eden envied the Assyrian who is compared to a cedar but literal real trees do not envy or disdain but people, or bestial man or angelic beings do. Here in Ezekiel we see trees envying the cedar. They are not literal trees. We also learn that this tree called the Assyrian (a name for the Anti-Christ or the Beast) was in the garden of God. God said “I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him.”
All the other trees envied him. We also learn that his boughs were multiplied and he had a multitude of his branches. seed was in itself
When you make a family tree you will find many branches coming from two original parents. The branches are the children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and wives and so on. This Assyrian had a huge family tree (genealogy) that was envied by all the other trees of the garden. Probably thru fornication with the pre-Adamites.
These are special trees indeed would you not agree.
Remember Isaiah chapter 61 verse 3 that God wants to call us trees of righteousness …hhmmmm. Men with righteous family trees (I see trees as men).

Isaiah 14:
Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit [shall be] a fiery flying serpent.

- for out of the serpent's = H5175 Nawkhawsh
- cockatrice = 6848 brood of vipers
My note: they are Cain’s offspring.
- a fiery flying serpent = 4313 saraph, flying dragon

- My Note: “shall befrom the seed of the serpent, Nawkhawsh, thru the brood of vipers comes the Dragon the Beast, the AntChrist.

My note: The fiery Flying Serpent is the Dragon, the Beast, Anti-Christ or Alah.

The main thing to realize is that the Serpent, the Nawkhawsh, the Assyrian, the Beast, the Anti-Christ, or he that comes up (Alah) are all one and the same individual. But the brood of vipers are Edomites and other Canaanites such as many of the Muslims are.

Rev 13:
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

- dragon [1404] drákōn, drak'-own; probably from an alternate form of dérkomai (to look); a fabulous kind of serpent (perhaps as supposed to fascinate):—dragon

The Nawkhawsh or serpent of Genesis 3 was a fabulous kind of serpent that hissed enchantments that mesmerized or fascinated just as the beast of Rev. 13 does.

Gen 3:
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

- Our Father has put real enmity between the seed of the serpent and the seed of the woman. Edomites and Canaanites are real enemies of Adamites and especially real white Israelites. These serpent seed Mohameddans have raped, murdered and destroyed Christianity around the world. That is what is called very real enmity.

Here we see the God of the Mohammedans.
The Beast
, also called the Anti-Christ, also called the Assyrian, also called the Serpent or Nawkhawsh and is also here called “he that cometh up” from the pit.
In Hebrew the word for “he that cometh” up is Alah (aw-law). In Arabic Allah means to be high, lifted up.

Isa. 24:
And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

- he that cometh up = H5927 alah, aw-law'; a primitive root; to ascend, intransitively (be high) or actively, To go up (in Arabic, to be high, lifted up).

Jer. 48:
He that fleeth from the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that getteth up [5927 Alah] out of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for I will bring upon it, even upon Moab, the year of their visitation, saith the LORD.

- He who fled from the noise of the fear was the serpent who fled down to the pit. He fled because of the fear of the Lord, he fled from the sound of the Lord’s voice pronouncing judgement on him in Genesis 3 verses 14 and 15. But the Lord will snare him with the enticement of an open window in the firmament of heaven to come up out of the pit. He will not be able to resist the temptation to escape and the temptation to be exalted and lifted up in the last days. Think about it, all he would have to do to win is, to do nothing. Just sit down there in the pit drinking his wine and reliving the glory days and never come up.
In operation Starfish and Operation Fish Bowl Nuclear weapons were detonated in space but since we know they cannot fire into space they were hitting the firmament. President Kennedy ordered this stopped. Were the fallen ones trying to escape by breaking open a hole in the firmament?

Mat. 23:
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
- They can’t but they will try.

Rom 2:
And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

Here is a 2nd witness to Isaiah 24 verse 18.

Jer. 46:
Who is this that cometh up [H5927] as a flood, whose waters are moved as the rivers?
8 Egypt riseth up [H5927] like a flood, and his waters are moved like the rivers; and he saith, I will go up,[H5927] and will cover the earth; I will destroy the city and the inhabitants thereof.
9 Come up, [H5927] ye horses; and rage, ye chariots; and let the mighty men come forth; the Ethiopians and the Libyans, that handle the shield; and the Lydians, that handle and bend the bow.

Who is this that cometh up = H5927 aw-law (alah).
The Mohammedans world wide are waiting for their Messiah who is known as the Mahdi.
I know him to be the Anti-Christ. The Muslims are flooding white western Christian countries like a flood.

Here is a 3rd witness that he that cometh up is Alah.

Hab. 3:
When I heard, my belly trembled; my lips quivered at the voice: rottenness entered into my bones, and I trembled in myself, that I might rest in the day of trouble: when he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.

The invasion is happening right now in force. He may have come up.

when he cometh up = H5927 alah, aw-law'; a primitive root; to ascend, intransitively (be high) or actively, To go up.

Mic 7:
They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the LORD our God, and shall fear because of thee.

That serpent fled to the pit from the Fear of the Sound of the Lord’s Judgement.
But in His time the Lord will draw them up like worms rising from their holes in the night to receive the dew.

Rev 12:
And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Rev 17:
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Here we see these Satan worshipping Anti-Christ Mohameddans flooding the white Israelite countries.

Jer. 50:
Behold, he shall come up [H5927 Alah] like a lion from the swelling of Jordan unto the habitation of the strong: but I will make them suddenly run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me?
[Yes, you guessed it, Jesus Christ is that One?]

We will read below the well-known and often quoted verses from Lucifer’s declaration of war against the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. What, so called god’s book declares death, torture and enslavement to those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ? Yes Catholicism is against Jesus but it is not overt, in their literature, and enforced by common Catholic believers. The common Catholic believes in Jesus. But the rulers of Catholicism war against Christ and they do it by stealth. Even the Jews perform more by stealth than overt actions.
- But the Mohameddans teach publicly to murder, torture and enslave Christians. They teach that stealing or abusing Christians is sanctioned by Allah. When we look closely at Isaiah 14 we learn something very disturbing.
Reading the verses we learn that Lucifer twice in his declaration of war declares I will ascend. The words “I will ascend” in Hebrew is Alah (aw-lah) H5927. Which means to ascend, to go up, intransitively (be high) or actively mount, arise up, cause to ascend up.
In the Hebrew- Chaldee Lexicon of the bible it says the Arabic means to be high, lifted up, also to go up.
So the name Allah is simply Lucifer/Satan/the Beast/the Assyrian/the man of sin masquerading as God. Some misguided people even declare Allah is just another name for God the Father, what blasphemy.
Allah is Lucifer’s declaration that he will exalt his throne above God. When Mohameddans declare Allah they are repeating “he will ascend”.

Isa 14:
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend [H5927 Alah] into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend [H5927 Alah] above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
[/FONT][/SIZE]
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments