View RSS Feed

נהאלך - Your Guide to the Water of God

בי בספרה

Rate this Entry
אודיך את-יהוה לרבקה אהובת בהשם ישוע לעשותה צדקות כי מעזרה את-נינה גם בניך אתה אב טוב ונא תדדה לנו נא כי אל-היה ישראל הנה אין אתכם: אמן ואהב מאד מן-עבדך ליהוה ובנה לרבקה

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Prayer1written.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	775Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Prayer1.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	774

Updated 12-31-2016 at 02:01 PM by נהאל (Neal)

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
(עברי) Hebrew , (בי) Prayer

Comments

I praise you Yahweh for beloved Rebecca in the Name of Yahshua, for her righteous deeds, for greatly helping her offspring, even Your children, yea Yours good Father. And I pray, give her a hug for us please, because Israel would not be here without both of you. Truth and much love to Yahweh from Your servant, and to Rebecca from her descendant.
    Updated 10-16-2016 at 01:40 AM by נהאל (Neal)
    I thank You Yahweh for lovely Rebekah in the Name of Yahshua, for her righteous deeds, for greatly helping her, even her offspring - Your children, Yours Good Father! And please, hug her for us I pray, for Israel would not be here without you. Truth and much love from Your servant to Yahweh and her child to Rebekah.

How I translated it today without looking at the original translation, more than two months after writing it.
    Whoops! I misspelled Rebecca's name in the prayer: (רבכה) instead of the correct (רבקה). Both of these letters can carry the same sound, but are not to be confused. Perhaps I was thinking of the various spellings in the English: 'Rebecca' and 'Rebekah' when I made this mistake? Still, the error is ginormous considering that each word has a different root. I've corrected the text online, but the pics will need some work. Sorry! (I realized the error when I saw what the verbal root 'רבך' means, and it occurred to me that I must be spelling it wrong!)