View RSS Feed

stew88

Mark 16 the King James Version VS christogenea new testament

Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.
i think you will see a big difference in the size of this chapter

this is my outline of what William Finck wrote down in his "bible"

Maria the Magdalene and Maria the
mother of Iakobos and Salome found the stone was gone at jesus tomb seen a man with white robe and he told them to tell his disciples that He goes on before you into Galileia and then they were frighten and told no one well lets see so what he is saying is the just disregarded the fact that a angle just told them the Christ has risen and to tell his disciples and thea just keep there mouth shut and disregarded a message from Yahweh god told to them by one of his angles? are you kidding me? they were frighten but that doesn't mean they just disregarded what he said that makes no since

King James mark 16 outline

starts out the same but after they were frighten and not speaking it to any man or women next Jesus appeared first to Mary Magdalene and she told Jesus disciples and Peter who were in morning of Jesus death what she had seen and herd like she was told and they did not believe her they had to see it then Jesus appeared to them and told them

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

then they went out and preached it everywhere

Why dose bill do this i ask you to read these and think about it whats missing is it only the baptism thing or is there more is it also the casting out of devils or is it that bill dose not think women can talk to angles or is bill reading to much into it or it could be that William Finck wants you to be damned i have prayed that that is not the case and that bill will wake up and unhardin his hart for his own sake and his flock make up your own mind read this exert from mark 16 in William Finck's Christogenea and then mark 16 in the king James see for your self the difference

Revelation 22:18
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Mark 16:16
Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

christogenea new testament

© 2009 William R. Finck Jr.

Mark 16
XVI
And upon the passing of the Sabbath Maria the Magdalene and Maria the
mother of Iakobos and Salome purchased herbs in order that having come they
may anoint Him. 2
And very early in the morning on the first day of the week they come to
the tomb upon the rising of the sun. 3
And they said to themselves “Who shall roll away for
us the stone from the door of the tomb?” 4
And looking up they observe that the stone had
been rolled away, for it was exceedingly large.

And having entered into the tomb they saw a youth sitting on the right clothed in a
white robe, and they were astounded. 6
Then he says to them: “Do not be astonished! You
seek Yahshua the Nazarene who had been crucified. He has arisen, He is not here! Behold
the place where they laid Him! 7
But you go tell His students and Petros that He goes on
before you into Galilaia. There you shall see Him, just as He said to you!”

And having gone out they fled from the tomb, for trembling and astonishment held
them. And they said nothing to anyone, for they were afraid.

Mark 16 in the King James

Mark 16
King James Version (KJV)
16 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.

2 And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.

3 And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre?

4 And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.

5 And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted.

6 And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.

7 But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you.

8 And they went out quickly, and fled from the sepulchre; for they trembled and were amazed: neither said they any thing to any man; for they were afraid.

9 Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.

10 And she went and told them that had been with him, as they mourned and wept.

11 And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not.

12 After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.

13 And they went and told it unto the residue: neither believed they them.

14 Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

The Christogenea New Testament - Notice of Copyright
The version of my editions of the translations of the New Testament found on this website contain all or portions of the translation alone, which with a few exceptions are based upon the 27th edition of the Nestle-Aland Novum Testamentum Graece. The treatment here of various Greek words, along with many notes explaining the differences between this translation and the King James Version, the differences in many readings among the various ancient manuscripts which exist, and many historical and contextual notes, are found in my books of the same name. These things will not be discussed at all here, since my purpose for the electronic publishing of these translations without fee is solely that the Christian Israel Identity community may have a scholarly translation to refer to that is free of the universalist interpretations which are found in nearly all other translations of the New Testament, and that it is provided without cost.

These translations are excerpted from the full books, The Letters of Paul, The Records of Luke, The Oracles of John and The Writings of Matthew, Mark, James, Peter and Jude, which are copyright (©) 2005, 2007 and 2009 by the author, William Raymond Finck, Jr., and as a whole copyright (©) 2009 as The Christogenea New Testament. All rights to this work are reserved by William Raymond Finck, Jr. This work may be quoted from or distributed freely, but may not be edited or changed without violation of copyright. All quotes from or distributions of this work must properly credit the author, as appropriate by law or custom. This work may not be offered for sale or access fee, nor may it be distributed as part of any collection of literature or other data which is offered for sale or access fee, without the express consent of the author. While this work may be distributed without fee, the official publication of this work is found at http://christogenea.org/. Any website or other publishing medium redistributing this work must retain this notice.

The Christogenea New Testament.
Type of Work: Text
Registration Number / Date: TXu001630367 / 2009-03-20
Application Title: The Christogenea New Testament.
Title: The Christogenea New Testament.
Description: Electronic file (eService)
Copyright Claimant: William Raymond Finck, Jr., 1960- . Address: <omitted for display here>.
Date of Creation: 2009
Authorship on Application: William Raymond Finck, Jr., 1960- ; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: translation.
Rights and Permissions: William Raymond Finck, Jr.

Updated 05-25-2014 at 09:49 AM by stew88

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

lol @ "copyright" on the supposed Word of God.

Once again more proof the Cristogarbage "translation" is merely the word of man.

Looks like the failed warden wants to be famous for his omitting the verses that condemn him! Sheesh.
    I post his copyright just to make sure he can't complain
    also note Acts 2 is also cut up so no Acts 2:38 that would be against the popes agenda

Acts 2:38
    Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
    That imposter obviously stole Richard P. Caroll's "Christolog Bible" and rearranged the chapters.

http://bibles.wikidot.com/caroll

I invite anybody to compare the Rabbi's plagiarized CNT with its original work.