View RSS Feed

davekennedy77

R1b DNA is Israelite, True Israelite

Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.
I'm not too educated in DNA studies but I have read a fair bit lately in my discoveries of my heritage. One writer claimed haplogroup I is the only Israelte haplogroup. Well that can not be.

I will use simple clear arguements to prove that R1b is Israelite.

First Yahvah said to Abraham Gen. 22:17. That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

So first we see Yahvah promising Abraham a great horde of descendants. Some were Israelites some were not but they all had his DNA.

Next Jacob is given a promise but by now the group is a little narrower in numbers. Gen.32:12. And thou saidst, I will surely do thee good, and make thy seed as the sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude.
Still a vast horde of descendants but smaller than Abraham's.

David and Levi were also given this promise. Jer. 33:22. As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.

Ho. 1:10. Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

So we can easily see that the tribes of Israel will be a vast horde of people which would be difficult for man to number. But Yahvah knows each one by name.

Please open the link to the article and maps.
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I1_Y-DNA.shtml

If we look at this map we see haplo group YDNA I1 is very thinly represented in Europe. There is some concentrated areas in Sweden and Denmark between 25% to 45%. The rest is around 1% to 15%. Most areas are about 5%. This is hardly "as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered". It would be easy to number this group. The geographical areas for the migrations are not all included on the map also the numbers are way to low to represent all Israel. Yes I know Israel is also in N. America etc.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Haplogroup_I1.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	449

From my reading at the above very good website it appears I DNA is the oldest DNA in Europe and likely the original DNA of Europe (please check this site out. Very detailed). It is about 30,000 to 40,000 years old. So it may not even be Israelte. Although it may have originated in the middle east. I'm not saying it is or isn't. It may also be Israelite.
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I1_Y-DNA.shtml

I1 broke off and developed in isolation in Scandinavia. The second major Indo European migration to Scandinavia was that of Haplogroup R1b, the branch that is thought to have introduced Proto-Germanic languages, as an offshoot of the Proto-Celto-Germanic speakers from Central Europe (sounds Israelite). R1b probably entered Scandinavia from present day Germany as a Northward expansion of the late Unetice culture (2,300 to 1,600 BCE). Notice the timing here coincides with dates for Israel migrations from Egypt.

According to Sigmund Feist in 1932, Proto-Germanic was a hybrid language mixing Indo-European (R1b and lower extent R1a) and pre-Indo-European (native Nordic I1) elements. This took place during the Bronze age and gave birth to the first truly Germanic civilization, the Nordic Bronze age (1,700 - 500 BCE). This coincides with the dates of migrations from Egypt and then later from Assyria.

There is a lot of information at the link on the "I" haplogroup and Germany etc. It does not allow cut and paste.

Now when you go to the same sites R1b area,
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplog...1b_Y-DNA.shtml
the conquest of Carpathia, Balkans, Dneiper area, Dneister area and then on North West and East it reads just like the Migrations of Israel Series that are shown on the slide show at
http://anglo-saxonisrael.com/content...rations-series

Name:	Haplogroup_R1b.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	452

Now look at the first map at eupedia.com about R1b. Notice how this Haplogroup YDNA migrates from the middleast, the Caucasus, Black Sea area then on into Northwestern Europe. See as time passes the older places of origination long since left by most of the advancing Israeltes have less R1b DNA by percent. While as you migrate northwest you get higher concentrations on the way to the final destinations of Northwestern Europe. Especially in the British Isles where there 80% R1b haplo group. Very high concentrations of DNA from 40% to 80% in most of Northwestern Europe just where the bulk of the vast "as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered" multitude of Israelites should be, in Europe.

Let me mention here a quote from,
http://www.libraryireland.com/Pedigrees1/Stem.php
T
hat all the invaders and planters of Ireland, namely, Partholan (Parthian), Neimhedh, the Firbolgs, Tuatha-de-Danans (means tribe of Dan), and Clan-na-Milé (Milesius, Zerah Judah), were originally Scythians (various Israelite tribes), of the line of Japhet, who had the language called Bearla-Tobbai or Gaoidhilg [Gaelic] common amongst them all.. So they had the same language though they each entered Ireland over several thousand years. Because the were are Gaelic speaking Israelites with R1b DNA (hi-lite my conclusion. The line of Japhet is an obvious error and the true line of descent of these Israelites can be seen at this site the Hoskins Report,
http://www.richardhoskins.com/gen1.htm

SAXON IDENTITY

ADAM TO ROBERT BRUCE

ADAM - Created by God.
Seth
Enos
Canaan
Mahalaleel
Jared
Enoch
Methusaleh
Lamech
Noah
Shem - Japheth - Ham; grandfather of Nimrod founder of Babel
Arphaxed
Salah
Heber
Peleg
Reu
SerugNehor
Terah
Abraham m. Hagar (Matriarch of the Arabs), Keturah (Mother of the Midianites), Sarah (Mother of Isaac sons or Saxons)
Isaac

Jacob/Israel - names meaning ruling with God. Brother Esau - m. Caananites. Descendants known as Edomites. Modern Jewry claims descent from Edom

Judah m. Tamar
Zarah - Pharez
Exrom
Aram
Aminadab
Nashon
Salmon
Boaz
Obed
Jesse

DAVID

Solomon
Rehoboam
Abijah
Asa
Jehosaphat
Jehoram
Ahaziah
Joah
Amaziah
Uzziah
Jotham
Ahaz
Hezekiah
Mansseh
Amon
Josiah

Zedekiah - c.600. Last Israelite king. His genealogy to Adam is contained in the Bible. Daugter "Tea Tephi re-united the Zerah Judah house and Pharez Judah house.TEA TEPI Tea Tepi (Tamar) m. Prince Eochaid of the Zarah line in 565 BC. Ancestor of the Irish & Scottish Kings according to Irish genealogies.

Irial Faidh
Eithrial
Prince Follain
Tighermnmas
Prince Eanbotha
Prince Smiorguil
Fiachadh Labhruine
Aongus Oilbhuahach
Prince Maoin
Rotheachta
Prince Dein
Iorn Saoghalach
Prince Oliolla Olchaoin
Giallchadh
Nuadha Fionn Fail
Simon Breac
Muriadhach Bolgrach
Fiachadh Tolgrach
Duach Laighrach
Prince Eochaidh Buillaig
Ugaine More "The Great"
Cobhthach Calbreag
Prince Meilage
Jaran Gleofathach
Oiliolla Caisthiaclach
Eochaid Foltleathan
Angus Tuirimheach "The Prolific"
Eanda Aighnach
Prince Labhra Luire
Prince Blathachta Eamhna
Prince Easamhuin Eamhna
Prince Roighneaim Ruadh
Prince Finlogha
Prince Finn
Eochaidh Fiedhlioch
Prince Bias Fineamhuas
Lughaidh Riebdearg (or Raidhdearg)
Criomhthan Niadhnar
Fioraidhach Fionfachtnach
Fiachadh Fionohudh
Tuathal Teachtman
Fiedhlimhidh Reachtmar
Conn Ceadchadhach
Art Aonfhir "The Melancholy"
Cormac Ulfhada
Cairbre Liffaechaire
Fiachadh Streabhthuine
Muirreadhach Tireach
Eochaidh Moihmeodhain
Nial "of the nine hostages"
Prince Eogan
Prince Muireadhach
Mortough

FERGUS MORE - King of Scotland. His claim to rule lies in his descent from the ancient Irish Kings.

Fiachra
Fergus I
Manius
Dornadil
Reuthar
Edars (Edersced)
Conaire The Great
Corbred I
Corbred II
Modha Lamha
Corbred Dalriada
Eochaidh
Ere
Fergus The Great - King of Scotland 404-420:
Dongard - K. of S. 451-457
Conrad (Guvran) - K. of S. 501-535
Aidan (Aydan) K. of S. 569-606 also called Aldan
Eugene IV - K. of S. 606-621
Donald IV - K. of S. 632-646
Prince Dobgard (Donregarth)
Eugene V - K. of S. 684-688
Prince Findan
Eugene VII - K. of S. 699-715
Ethafind - called Ethfinus - K. of S. 730-761
Achais (Ethas) "Just and Wise" - K. of S. 787-819
Alpin - K. of S. 831-834
Kenneth I - K. of S. 834-854
Constantine -K. of S.
Donald II
Malcolm I - K. of S. 944-963
Kenneth II - K. of S. 970-995
Malcolm II - King of Scotland 1003-1033
Thane Albanac (Crinin)
Duncan I - killed by Lady MacBeth's husband of Wm. Shakespeare fame.
Malcolm III - "The big head" of Caenmore
David I - King of Scotland 1124-1153
Prince Henry
David - Earl of Huntingdon
Isobel Huntingdon
Lord Robert Bruce

King Robert Bruce - King of Scotland. 1350; His claim to the throne rests in his descent from Fergus More.

The R1 population spread the genes for light skin, blonde hair and Red hair, go to this address at the bottom of the page. Please also note that many of the Royal Houses of Europe are R1b http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplog...1b_Y-DNA.shtml

There is a lot to read at the eupedia.com website for R1b and all European haplo groups. Enjoy

Name:	461px-Coat_of_arms_of_Ireland_2.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	451
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments