View RSS Feed

PHILnBOAZ

BLASPHEMY

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by PHILnBOAZ View Post
I think to tamper w/ our message as it was given to us is nothing less than Satanical! I am confused as to how some of the posts I've read elsewhere can be classified as DSCI. I mean, if you don't like what is clearly established doctrine, you're in the wrong place! New Age "religions" pop up daily. All the prophets have long since died and are buried. You could always write your own NT as others have tried and been exposed for. I am not infallible but I have a certain degree of intelligence and some, perhaps very little, God given ability to interpret Scripture. I am NOT about to tamper w/ what has already been established. Perhaps there are "false prophets amongst us" who are at work. To change what began w/ Paul has set to print is just wrong! There are many "mysteries" in the Bible to yet be revealed. You cannot refine pure 100% gold. What we have is sacred and should be regarded as such. Our purpose should be to further our message and not to change it. If you can "master" what Comparet and others have written, which I doubt, then you are far and above me and most people. If I sound angry I am not. However, I am dumbfounded and shocked! Dr. Swift set into motion what we have here today and was furthered by Comparet and few others and these are true "God given" pastors. Not someone who has dabbled in a few writings, bent Scripture, and are now patting themselves on their backs for some "illumination". I'm 61 yrs. old and still need chastisement. Don't try for a "new and improved" version of DSCI. Be humble and accepting. Be happy w/ what you got and give thanks to Yahweh! Prove all things. Theory is not proof. It is unsubstantiated writings and ideas that suddenly "clicked" on for someone. It's one thing to question and ask. It's another to ask to set aside a lifetime of study.

Comments

"Prove all things. Theory is not proof." This is a two edged sword !
    I must agree with Michael. We must be Bereans and search the scriptures. Just because "Comparet and others" said or wrote something doesn't mean it is true. We must "Prove all things. Theory is not proof."

Act 17:10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.
    Act 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that[B][B] they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.[/B] [/B]

Crossman