View RSS Feed

CPM Related

Yahweh's Thoughts On Bacon, Pig, Boar, Ham, Swine & Hog!

Rate this Entry
I’ve often heard the "eating pork is only a sin unto your health" statement and personally disagree. In order to truly deal with the swine issue we must first establish the Biblical definition of sin;
1Jn 3:4 'Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.'
What is sin? This is a question that stumps the average Christian yet we see the Bible defines sin as a “transgression of the law.” Many will claim this is "the law of love" or "the new law" that Christ supposedly brought however there’s only one law (part of which you’ve already quoted);
Mat 5:18 'For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.'

Luk 16:17 'And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.'
As Christ taught the Old Testament Law we see that He claims it should be followed forever (Exo 12:17) and those who claim it’s not are considered "least in the kingdom of heaven."

So what does the Bible teach about pork? It says;
Lev 11:7-8 'And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you. Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.'

Deu 14:8 'And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.'
So we’ve established that eating pork is a Biblical sin, not simply a “conscience choice” or a guideline but something we’ll be judged for by Yahweh. Granted this is not a sin that guarantees damnation as it’s not a sin unto death (or a sin punishable by death under the Mosaic Covenant);
1Jn 5:16 'If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.'
Still, Yahweh asks for Adam man to follow His Law to keep from sinning habitually;
Ecc 12:13 'Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.'

Joh 14:15 'If ye love me, keep my commandments.'

Rev 22:14 'Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.'
Another interesting note is the swine eater cannot see through their own hazed minds in the Day of Yahweh;
Isa 66:15-17 'For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.'
In short, the swine eater is unclean spiritually thus abominable to Yahweh;
Pro 28:9 'He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.'
We cannot eat pork and feel it’s not sinful, especially after being made accountable by these scriptures. If your preacher is saying it’s okay to eat pork he’s saying it’s okay to sin thus following "the lawless one."

The conclusion? God says don’t eat pork and never changes (Mal 3:6), follow only Him and His Word.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

From this thread.