• Pastor of LaPorte Church of Christ dies; preached 'virulently racist' message

Pastor of LaPorte Church of Christ dies; preached 'virulently racist' message

A LaPorte pastor dubbed a leading "anti-Jewish, anti-minority and anti-gay propagandist" by the Anti-Defamation League has died.

Peter "Pete" Peters, 64, was pastor of the I Street Church of Christ in LaPorte, and also ran the Scriptures for America radio service and website, and published the "Dragon Slayer" newsletter. He died of natural causes at his LaPorte home west of Fort Collins on July 7, according to the Larimer County Coroner's Office.

A message left at the Scriptures for America offices was not immediately returned, nor was an email message to the church.

Peters rose to national prominence in the late 1990s and 2000s, eventually landing on the ADL's radar despite his small following.

"Though Peters had a small following as pastor of the LaPorte Church of Christ, and as head of Scriptures for America, he attempted to reach a larger audience through Internet and shortwave radio, Internet videos, newsletters, DVDs and yearly gatherings," said Marilyn Mayo, Co-Director of the ADL’s Center on Extremism. "Peters used the technology available to him to spread his propaganda and Christian Identity - a virulently racist and anti-Semitic religion - teachings. Although he was a well-known leader in the Christian Identity movement, Peters did not attract a large following."

In his most recent "Dragon Slayer" newsletter, Peters referred to the March 11 earthquake and tsunami in Japan as "the wrath and act of God, and not some circumstantial fluke of 'mother nature.'"

He continued: "If it were the wrath of God that hit Japan and then we rush to help them, we bring God's wrath upon us."

The newletter uses a variety of racist expressions to describe Japanese and Hatian people, and decries what Peters saw as the lack of global assistance for the "white people" of New Zealand following the Christchurch earthquake.

SOURCE
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Pastor Peter J. Peters & Scriptures For America started by cpm.noonhost.com View original post
    Comments 7 Comments
      JamesTheJust -
      It would be nice if someone who knew this brother, could write something nice about him to post on CI sites.

I don't care what the jew has to say about him. They are non-human. They are things to be used by YAH for HIS purpose; nothing more.
      Hadding -
      Pastor Peters did a very good radio show. You didn't have to be a Christian to find it interesting or entertaining.
      Archivist -
      Quote Originally Posted by Archivist View Post
      CPM has archives of every single sermon and radio show from Peter John Peters since the early 90’s when he used RealAudio to broadcast to the ‘net. Since the Scriptures for America broadcasting network only showcases from 2009 on we’ll be making these files available to the public shortly.

We also have cassette tapes of his earlier sermons that we may eventually port over to mp3.
      Here's the start of one such archive @

http://www.archive.org/details/sfa_2001-2002

That's over 1 GB of studies from ten years ago!

Lots more coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
      Much has changed since the death of Pastor Peters.

It's nice to be able to listen to his classics.
      Here's another stash of Peters sermons from late 2005 @

http://archive.org/details/sfa_2005

That's 63 hours of old-school Pete!

We'll add more soon.
      EDOMS THORN -
      Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJust View Post
      It would be nice if someone who knew this brother, could write something nice about him to post on CI sites.

I don't care what the jew has to say about him. They are non-human. They are things to be used by YAH for HIS purpose; nothing more.

With Pastor Pete and Jack Mohr gone, we must fill the void and continue to be a voice in the wilderness as they were! Our Israelite Brothers need to hear and see the TRUTH and discover their place in this world and the Kingdom of God to come! I am working on a site for that purpose~

http://edomsthorn.wordpress.com/about

Just got started and would love for your in put and anyone can contribute, I need you support and contributions of ideas and posts! NO money, just intellectual and spiritual support!

Understand, I intend my site to be an outreach and educational format. I have shared the Identity truth with many, and a lot of people say that they have that feeling 'we' are those of ISRAEL!
      K-2 -
      A hearty AMEN from me, EDOMS THORN!
      EDOMS THORN -
      Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
      A hearty AMEN from me, EDOMS THORN!
      I have a "HEARTY" AMEN! And I thank you!

You must know, that our 'Labor' is a requirement of our FAITH! I am duty bound, by my Faith and Knowledge, to shine the light of truth, as a beacon of Hope, and Understanding to those that are besieged by the enemies of our God and His PEOPLE! As a VOICE and a WATCHMAN, it is my hope that the TRUTH that is the Word of God, will be seen, as it is made MANIFEST in the world, as evidence that we are a part of Gods purpose.(I think I know what that purpose was, and will post it at my site soon) I hope to reach those that have been deceived by the LIES of the enemy, that says their is no God, and that now have the rule over their Hearts, Minds and SOULS!

So much has been hidden by the sons of EDOM, and the 'sheeple's willing ignorance has aided in the DECEPTION. I do not have any knowledge that could not be found by anyone that was of the mind to look. It is just that they have never had the mind to look! Having been told what to believe, and given false 'truth's' in the world, they did not even know to LOOK!

K-2 Thank you Brother! As I said, ..."any help"... is what I need.

Again thank you for you support.

E.T.
      K-2 -
      It's hard to believe it's been over two years since Pastor Pete's passing.

Thank Yahweh he left behind a lifetime of sermons to get by on.
  • CNN Videos

• Recent Forum Posts

TrueBeliever

Marxist Critical Theory..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeJGckDSV2g&t=614s

TrueBeliever Today, 11:47 AM Go to last post
    TrueBeliever

Re: Communists Throw Burning US Flag on Secret Service Officer in Front of White Hous

Once again the left prove their best argument against a common sense pro-white, but also pro-minority that work hard and don't behave badly. Is to pull stupid stunts like this. They are lucky they...

TrueBeliever Today, 11:31 AM Go to last post
    Archivist

Zechariah (Part #03)

Zechariah (Part #03) - Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

Zechariah (Part #03) [2020] - NEW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EBXRwJd3pM

MP4 | 2020

Archivist 04-05-2020, 09:50 PM Go to last post
    Archivist

Re: CPM Weekly Classic

CPM Weekly Classic (March 11th, 2020)

Questions from Revelation [2018] answers eight specific questions presented alongside our Apocalypse series in the ministerial year 2018. Does antichrist come...

Archivist 04-03-2020, 10:04 PM Go to last post
    Archivist

Zechariah (Part #02)

Zechariah (Part #02) - Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

Zechariah (Part #02) [2020] - NEW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXUpvQtEWwo

MP4 | 2020

Archivist 04-03-2020, 08:18 PM Go to last post
  • Weather Widget