• Marty Linseed slanders Pastor Visser and the CPM Forum on the Jim Giles show!

Roid Rage: Jim Giles Chimps Out

Jim Giles, Anger Management Issues

After my brief appearance on Radio Free Mississippi, I swore that I would never have anything to do with Jim Giles ever again. In the months that followed, Giles abandoned his “journalistic approach” to doing interviews.

He became increasingly obsessed with black-on-white crime. In several memorable broadcasts, Giles launched into epic tirades against his various political enemies in Mississippi. He even shared aspects of his private life like the time he screwed a mulatto in Paris.

In December and January, Jim Giles was fond of riding another hobby horse: attacking the “white money movement.” He swore up and down, repeatedly, that he didn’t want your money. He literally screamed into the microphone, “I don’t want your ****ing money,” to emphasize the point.

Somewhere around February, Giles removed all the archives of his previous shows. He returned doing interviews with unfamiliar figures. I moved to Virginia and quit following his show.

Listening to RFM

In recent weeks, Giles has popped up on our radar screen again. He recently did several interviews with Pastor Martin Lindstedt which were posted on the forum.

H. Rock White has become a huge fan of these podcasts. There isn’t a day that goes by here in Charlottesville in which Harold Covington, Martin Lindstedt, and Jim Giles can’t be heard in the office. We listen to all three of them.

I believe we started listening to Giles again after the Richard Barrett murder. He has since moved beyond that subject. Giles is now commenting on the Edgar Steele case. His position, as I understand it, is that his “blue tick nose” has convinced him of Steele’s guilt.

The definitive proof: Giles thinks that Steele looks funny.

Epic Meltdown

So anyway, to cut a long story short, I was upstairs reading the James Edwards book when I heard screaming and laughing coming from the office. H. Rock White was laughing so hard that I thought he was about to die of a heart attack.

Jim Giles was on the air with Pastor Lindstedt, “Hadding,” and some woman named “Mona.” Giles was hollering and screaming at Lindstedt and making threats. He was ranting and raving about beating up Edgar Steele and living in a trailer. H. Rock White and Mike Capatano repeatedly tried to call in to the Skype conversation.

It was hilarious.

If for nothing else but the lulz, check this out. See especially the end.

We all reap what we sow!

Jim Giles was on the air with "pastor" Lindstedt, “Hadding,” and some woman named “Mona.” Giles was hollering and screaming at Lindstedt and making threats. He was ranting and raving about beating up Edgar Steele and living in a trailer. H. Rock White and Mike Capatano repeatedly tried to call in to the Skype conversation.

Fireworks start at 1:18 (when Hadding and Lindstedt call in).
    Comments 1 Comment
      Pastor Visser -
      If you have trouble downloading the Giles interview...try this:

http://www.mediafire.com/?52bzjgjmwcy
  • CNN Videos

• Recent Forum Posts

Michael

Re: Thought of the day thread

No matter how zealous we are, if we are Universalists then we are just spiritual Mamzer's !

Michael 09-20-2021, 07:04 AM Go to last post
    Archivist

Re: Christian Fellowship

Christian Fellowship (2 Parts) - Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

Christian Fellowship [2012] - NEW!

<iframe width="640"...

Archivist 09-16-2021, 09:06 AM Go to last post
    Archivist

Re: Christian Fellowship

Christian Fellowship - Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/covenantpeople

Christian Fellowship [2012] - NEW!

<iframe...

Archivist 09-16-2021, 08:12 AM Go to last post
    talkshoe.com

Christian Fellowship

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2021 CPM sermon here.

Christian Fellowship (with Warrior of YHVH)...

talkshoe.com 09-15-2021, 05:33 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Re: Christian Music (Only) Thread

Disciple - Once and for All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLxNG6PeqZo&list=RDUpaYbvhLZGY&index=3

Erik 09-15-2021, 02:35 PM Go to last post
  • Weather Widget