• Woe Unto Ye Fundamentalists! - A scathing denunciation of those Christians who praise and support anti-Christ Zionism - by a fundamental Baptist evangelist.

[INDENT]Woe Unto Ye Fundamentalists!
    A scathing denunciation of those Christians who praise and support anti-Christ Zionism - by a fundamental Baptist evangelist.
    A CONCERNED CHRISTIAN'S ANSWER TO DR. JERRY FALWELL!
    "My people have been lost sheep; their shepherds (pastors) have caused them to go astray..." - (Jeremiah 50:6)
    by COL. JACK MOHR

"Woe unto you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites." We could well paraphrase this to say today: "Woe unto you Fundamentalists, for while ye save men's souls, you prepare them for the slaughter."
    Many of you who read this will have received a letter from me, written in September 1980. Here for the first time, I stated publicly my new position regarding the Jews as God's Chosen People. If you recall, I was a Baptist of forty-five years standing and had been a Fundamental Baptist Lay Evangelist for eighteen years, holding my Christ and Country Crusades coast to coast, and being well-respected in many fundamental churches. Many of you expressed the opinion that God had His hand on me in a special way and that because of my unique experiences in Korea, as a prisoner of the Communists, He had called me in a special way to warn American Christians against this anti-God philosophy. At that time, I was welcome in most of your churches.
    Then in the fall of 1980, the impossible happened! Jack Mohr, turned his back on Baptist teaching regarding the Jews. He began to preach, with strong Scriptural proof, that Christians had been seduced, often in their own churches, and that the people we now know as Jews, could not possibly be the "people of the Book." As their sacred cow was attacked and shown up for the bloodthirsty beast it really is, suddenly, almost as if by magic, the doors of America's fundamental churches were slammed in the face of a man, whose only sin was that he was telling the truth. He was pronounced "apostate," by the churches he had faithfully served.
    His teachings concerning the Word of God had not changed; his fundamental beliefs were the same, with the exception that he began to see the teaching of a "pre-tribulation Rapture of the church," as a Jewish fable, which Paul had warned about in Titus 1:14. But as to his preaching, he was as fundamental as the most fundamental. In spite of this, within two months of his announcement, the doors of every fundamental Baptist church in his own state of Mississippi, had been slammed in his face and 14 Crusades already scheduled for 1981 were canceled. Why? There can only be one answer! It is a Scriptural answer, found over and over in the Bible and summed up in five little words: FOR FEAR OF THE JEWS!
    We find the first reference to this in the Old Testament, in Esther 8:17, where it states: "...and many people of the land became Jews; FOR THE FEAR OF THE JEWS FELL ON THEM." (Emphasis added.) They were not converted because they believed in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, but because they were afraid of a people called Jews. In Esther 9:2, we see where the fear of an individual Jew fell on the people, as Mordecai, the Jew, became a prominent man in the kingdom: "And all the rulers of the provinces, and the lieutenants, and the deputies and officers of the king, HELPED THE JEWS; BECAUSE THE FEAR OF MORDECAI FELL UPON THEM." (Emphasis added.) Notice, they did not fear God, they feared a Jew!
    We turn to the New Testament and find this same phrase used in John 7:13 - "Howbeit no man spoke openly of him (Jesus) FOR FEAR OF THE JEWS." (Emphasis added.) In John 9:22, we see where the parents of the blind man were afraid and would not speak up "BECAUSE THEY FEARED THE JEWS!" In 12:42, we find where many who believed on Jesus would not confess Him openly - FOR FEAR OF THE JEWS. In 19:38, Joseph of Arimathea, a wealthy, powerful political figure in Palestine, went to Pilate in secret, to ask for the body of Jesus. Why? Again the answer is FOR FEAR OF THE JEWS!
    Finally in John 20:19, we read where the little band of Christian believers, after the crucifixion, were gathered behind closed doors - FOR FEAR OF THE JEWS!.
    This is the primary reason good men in the fundamental camp; men like Jerry Falwell, Jack Van Impe, David Webber, and others, refuse to tell their people, the truth about the Jews. THEY FEAR THE JEWS! So because of this fear and what it is doing to American Christians, and because of the danger we face in this country from this fear, I am going to be very harsh and outspoken in my criticism of the fundamentalist leaders, who have helped to breed this fear.
    Recently, the pastor of a great mid-west fundamentalist church, admitted to me, that what I said about the Jews was right. But when I asked him why he didn't tell his people about this, he replied: "I don't dare! My church owes $1.6-million and the church bonds are held by Jews." FOR FEAR OF THE JEWS! How very, very sad!
    How many of you pastors who read this, or Christian business men, are AFRAID OF THE JEWS? Pastors, are you afraid you might be cut off that radio or TV program if you revealed the truth? How many of you shudder when you hear the term "anti-Semite" being used against a man who has had the "guts" to tell the whole truth? You may scream to high heaven that this is not so with you; only you and God really know. For the rest of us, it will have to be a case of "By their fruits shall ye know them." But brother fundamentalist, "Your actions shout so loud, I can't hear what you say!"
    We hear you speak so often regarding Genesis 12:3, where you twist the word of God to say something it was never meant to say. You tell your people that this verse says God will curse anyone who does not love and cooperate with the Jews. But this is not what it says!
    Read it carefully, in its context. You will find no promise made here to any of Abraham's descendants. The words simply say: "I will bless them that bless THEE; and curse him who curses THEE." (Emphasis added.) To say that this promise was made to the Jews, is intellectual dishonesty of the worst order, since there were no such people as Jews, until more than 1200 years after Abraham's time. Then you compound your falsehood by telling your people "God has blessed America because we have been good to the Jews." This is what Falwell, Van Impe, Thieme, Webber, Swigert and a host of others teach. But any American with any intelligence at all, can see through the falsehood of this statement. What has been the era of America's worst problems? In what era have we lost two wars, to nations smaller than many of our states? In what period has America's spiritual apathy become a national problem? In what era has crime and immorality swamped America? You know the answer. It has been since 1948, the year we recognized "Satan's Kids," as the rightful owners of Palestine. Could it be that God is punishing us for our presumptuousness?
    Have you ever bothered to tell your congregation about 2 Chronicles 19:2b? This verse says: "...shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the Lord?" This question was asked of a godly king, by the Lord's own prophet Jehu.
    In 2nd Chronicles 17:12, we learn that King Jehosophat was a godly man. His main desire was to see his people turn to the Lord. But read further in 2 Chronicles 18:1-3, where you find that the Lord had blessed this good king with "riches and honor." Then, when he was riding the pinnacle of success, the Bible says "he joined affinity with Ahab." (If you remember, Ahab was the very wicked king of the Northern Kingdom of Israel.) To "join affinity with," means "to become one with, as a man and woman in marriage." Here we see the sad picture of a godly man, joining with a wicked fellow and encouraging him in his wicked aggression. Jehosophat told old Ahab: "I am as thou art: my people are as thy people." In other words: "Ahab, I'm behind you 100%, no matter what you do." That's exactly what Jerry Falwell has done with Menachem Begin, the "little Hitler" of the Israeli. When Begin came to America on a recent visit, Falwell told Him: "I am with you, and my people, the fundamentalists of America will back you, no matter what you do! Because you are God's Chosen People." Shame on you fundamentalists. Who did we hear protest, very, very few!
    Could it be possible, that God is shouting to America through fellows like Jack Mohr: "Listen America! Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the Lord? Now I'm going to warn you, because you have done this, the wrath of the Lord is upon you."
    And it is. The trouble we see in America today is not caused by the devil, or by the Jews, or the blacks. It's caused because God's true people, white Christians, have turned their backs on Him and refuse to listen to His admonitions. This generation in which we are living, has spent more money to prevent crime, than any generation in the history of the world, yet in spite of this, crime grows worse, every year! We have spent more on Civil Rights than any generation in the world's sordid history, and our problems with the minority people grow worse and worse.
    We have spent more to alleviate sickness than any generation on record, yet many horrible diseases resist even a cure. Could it possibly be that we are facing the lash of God's wrath, as foretold in Deuteronomy 28:15? "But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do ALL HIS COMMANDMENTS this day: that ALL THESE CURSES shall come upon thee and overtake thee." (Emphasis added.)
    Then Moses proceeds to enumerate the curses which will come if we violate the Word of God. Vs 21 -"Pestilence, consumption, fever, inflammation, with extreme burning." Vs 25 - "The Lord shall cause thee to be smitten before thy enemies." Vs 33 - "The fruit of thy land, and all thy labors, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up..." (Foreign aid, billions upon billions of it; food to heathen, anti-God nations, while Americans go hungry). Vs 43 - "The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high, and thou shalt come down very low." (Government controlled by the vote of the aliens, who have flocked into America in recent years.) Vs 44 - "He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him; he shall be the head and thou shalt be the tail." (This refers to the control of American economics by the International Jewish Banking Cartel, which owns and runs the Federal Reserve System.) And on, and on, and on! Not blessings, as you tell your people, but cursings!
    But, oh yes, I forgot. You do not believe in the Law. You tell your people that the Law was done away by Christ on His cross. Even though our Lord said: "Think not I am come to destroy the law and the prophets; I came not to destroy, but to fulfill," (Matthew 5:17). You teach this heresy, and yes, it is a heresy, even though the Apostle John tells us in I John 3:24 - "And he that keepeth his (Christ's) commandments (law) dwelleth in him and he in him. And hereby we KNOW that he abideth in us, by the Spirit he hath given us." Then in I John 5:3 - "For this is the love of God, that we KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS (law)..." 2 John 6 - "And this is love, that we WALK AFTER HIS COMMANDMENTS (laws) (Emphasis added.)
    We know that the ordinances; the ceremonial and sacrificial laws were done away with at Calvary. Jesus became a "once for all sacrifice for sin." There is no need for these sacrificial ordinances any more. But the "law of God" still remains in force. So you fundamentalists encourage Christians to sin, by your unscriptural teaching. You say: "But Paul taught that we are now under grace and not under the law." Did he really? It sounds like it in Galatians 2:16 doesn't it? - "Knowing that a man is not justified (saved) by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ..." But go on to Vs 17 - "But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ: we ourselves are also found sinners (disobedient to the law, according to 1st John 3:4), is Christ become a minister of sin? God forbid!" Any time a Christian feels that because he is saved, he's above the law and he goes out and sins, then in the eyes of the world, Christ becomes the "minister of sin.''
    So you see, we have at least two areas where you fundamentalists have led your people astray. But let's get back to the first and to the curse of 2nd Chronicles 19:2, which is completely neglected by most fundamentalist preachers: "Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the Lord: THEREFORE (because of this) IS WRATH UPON THEE FROM BEFORE THE LORD." (Emphasis added.)
    The good King Jehosophat ignored the warning of God's messenger and came close to losing both his life and his kingdom, because of his "affinity" for an ungodly ruler that hated God.
    In spite of all the good things Jehosophat had done, the wrath of God fell on him for having helped a wicked king.
    Today the Christian church is in a very similar situation, as we see you fundamentalists in affinity with a wicked man named Menachem Begin and the Jews. (The question we are facing here, has absolutely nothing to do with race or religion; for both Ahab and Jehosophat were Israelites.) The question I want to ask you is this: "What does Mr. Begin think of Jesus Christ?" If he's a Jew, then he hates our Lord; he has to in order to be a Jew. That'his at he has been taught from his mother's knee. That's what he's taught in the synagogue, from his holy book the TALMUD. No matter how nice he may be to Jerry FaIwell and the Christian ministers who visit him in Israeli, he hates our Lord.
    Let me show you a very few things from this heathen book of 63 volumes, called the BABYLONIAN TALMUD and what it says about our Lord and His church:
    In the volume SANHEDRIN, (67) - "Jesus is referred to as the illegitimate son of a Roman soldier and a Jewish prostitute."
    In volume SCHABBOTH (104b) - "Jesus is referred to as a fool." In volume HILKOTH MAAKHOLOTH - "Christ's followers are called idolaters."
    I could go on and on, hundreds of similar references. The TALMUD, from which Mr. Begin gets his religious teaching, deliberately sets out to teach Jewish hatred of everything you as a fundamentalist say you believe in. It teaches that you, as a "non-Jew" are nothing but an animal, created to serve the Jews. (In fact, as a Christian, you are rated lower than an animal.)
    The TALMUD teaches ultimate Jewish control of the world, not under the benevolent dictatorship of Jesus Christ the Son of God; but of a Jewish dictatorship in which all others become slaves and which will make communism look like a Sunday School picnic.
    In spite of the fact that your fundamentalist hero, the Apostle Paul, inspired by the Holy Spirit, wrote in 1 Corinthians 16:22 - "If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be ANATHEMA MARANATHA!" The Greek word "Maranatha" means an "exclamation of approaching divine judgment," while "Anathema" means to be "banned, or accursed.''
    Notice this verse says, "ANY MAN." It does not say "except the Jews," It does not eliminate Mr. Begin, it clearly says, "ANY MAN." Yet you fundamentalists somehow or other believe that a man who hates your Lord and rejects Jesus Christ and His church, does not fit in here. Brother, who in the world do you think you are, that you can so twist the Scripture with impunity?
    The Apostle John, who wrote more about love than any other in the New Testament, said in 2nd John Vs. 9 - "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, HATH NOT GOD. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, hath both the Father and the Son. If any (this means Jew or Gentile, there is no discrimination made here) come unto you and BRING NOT THIS DOCTRINE, receive him not into your house, NEITHER BID HIM GOD SPEED: For he that biddeth him God speed, is PARTAKER OF HIS EVIL DEEDS." (Emphasis added.) How in the world can you get around this Scripture when you deal with a Jew?
    Brother Falwell won't even answer his mail, when I write to him about this. For one thing he can't answer it within the context of the Word. But how can he get around this admonition, when he throws his arms around the murderer Begin and welcomes him to the United States." The Word clearly says that Jerry "HAS BECOME PARTAKER OF BEGIN'S EVIL DEEDS!"
    Don't get mad at me - that's what the Word says!
    [FONT=Century Schoolbook]Somehow or other, for what reason I can't understand, you fundamentalist preachers have given your people the idea that the Jews worship the same God we Christians do, even when they deny His Son. This is not only deception, it is heresy! Any preacher who bids God speed to one who denies Jesus Christ, becomes one with him. Boy, I wouldn't want to stand in your shoes, when you answer to God for that one! Brother, there's no way for you to get around this, you can't tunnel under it and you can't fly over it! It's ae?
  • Recent Forum Posts

KonigKlaus

Re: Two Great Commandments

Upon these two commandments, the old covenant pharisee age is extinguished. All keeping of the law for justification is fulfilled thru the positive equitable expressions of these commandments in...

KonigKlaus Yesterday, 05:17 PM Go to last post
    frey#89

Re: Trump to Sign Order Targeting Anti-Semitism

Good information. Government abuse of anybody wanting to be a individual will increase for sure as it has in the past.(being morally outraged by wrong doings of a individual or group is more...

frey#89 12-11-2019, 10:52 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Btw, what a coincidence the same day Trump says he was going to sign it on Wednesday the "black hebrews" attack a jew supermarket...

Erik 12-11-2019, 07:12 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Update: He signed it...

Donald Trump pays tribute to victims of New Jersey kosher supermarket massacre as he signs executive order tackling anti-Semitism on college campuses saying: 'American...

Erik 12-11-2019, 07:11 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Re: False Doctrines

37. Luke 19:27 (But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me) means we can just go out a kill them.
    -False, this verse is in reference...

Erik 12-11-2019, 11:06 AM Go to last post
  • CNN Videos