• Identity of the True Israelites

Identity of the True Israelites
    by Col. William P. Gale

Yes, it may come as a surprise and possibly even a "shock" to many people to be told that the Christians of today who are of the RACE OF ADAM & EVE, are the TRUE descendants of the 13 tribes of Israel, the people of the Bible from the Old Testament through the New Testament. Most important along with this truth is that the Jews are NOT now and NEVER WERE the descendants of any one of those 13 tribes known as Israelites. These truths are in the Bible and can be found easily when one obeys Jesus Christ and “searches the Scripture”. When Jesus gave this command, there was no New Testament written. Then the only Scripture He could have been talking about is the OLD Testament! For example, Prophets of the Old Testament told of the conditions that would exist in the NEW JerUSAlem for God’s people formerly called Israelites but who would be known by a NEW name. When one reads the Book of Revelation with Identity understanding, it is clear from "that great city" is the OLD city of Jerusalem, for in Rev. 11, verse 8, it says that it is where Jesus Christ was crucified. Then in Rev. 18, verses 1 & 2 it says that the great city of Chapter 17, verse 18 is now Babylon and is become the habitation of devils. Yes, that OLD Jerusalem is a habitation of devils for in John 8: 39-47, Jesus made it clear that the Jews are the children of the devil. He also said to them in John 10:26 that they (the Jews) are NOT His sheep. Now, throughout both the Old Testament and the New, the Sheep are the Israelite people. If the Jews are not His sheep, they are definitely NOT the Israelites. Jesus said, "I come not but for the lost sheep of the House of Israel" and further told His disciples to go not but unto the lost sheep of the House of Israel. The United States of America fulfills ALL of the Bible prophecies for the NEW JerUSAlem, some of which are as follows:
    "And in THAT DAY shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of the obscurity and out of darkness." Isaiah 29:18 "Hear O heavens and give ear O earth, for YHVH (Jesus) has spoken: I have nourished and brought up children and they have rebelled against Me. The Ox knows his owner and the ass his master’s crib; but ISRAEL does not know; My people do not consider. Oh, sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity; a seed of evil doers; children that are corrupters. They have forsaken YHVH (Jesus), they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger. They have gone away BACKWARD." Isaiah 1:2-4 "Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire, your land, strangers (nokri, Heb.)(means those not of your race) devour it in your presence and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers (those not of your race)." Isaiah 1:7 "For the leaders of this people (Israelites) cause them to err, and they that are led of them are destroyed." Isaiah 9:16 "Thus saith YHVH the King of Israel, his redeemer the God of Hosts; I am the first and I am the last and beside Me there is no God." Isaiah 44:6 (Did not Jesus say "I am the Alpha and the Omega"?) "Hearken to Me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek YHVH. Look unto the rock from whence ye are hewn and to the hole of the pit from whence ye are digged. Look unto Abraham your father and unto Sarah that bare you; for I called him alone and blessed him and increased him." Isaiah 51:1-2 (The 'rock' is Jesus Christ and in John 8, Jesus said that the Jews are NOT the descendants of Abraham but of their father the devil). The above quote from Isaiah says "SEEK YOUR IDENTITY!" "And the heathen shall see thy righteousness and all kings thy glory AND YOU SHALL BE CALLED BY A NEW NAME, which the mouth of YHVH shall name." Isaiah 62:2 (Yes, we are now called by that new name CHRISTIANS!) "The God of Hosts has sworn, saying, surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass and as I have purposed, so shall it stand, that I will break the Assyrian in My land (See the Book of 2 Kings where the Israelite told the Assyrian that he could not understand the Jewish language that the Assyrian spoke - the Assyrians were JEWS) and upon My mountains tread him under foot. Then shall his yoke depart from off them and his burden depart from off their shoulders. This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all of the nations." Isaiah 14:24-26
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Rev. William P. Gale started by Archivist View original post
  • Recent Forum Posts

talkshoe.com

Christian Fellowship

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2021 CPM sermon here.

Christian Fellowship (with Warrior of YHVH)...

talkshoe.com Yesterday, 05:33 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Re: Christian Music (Only) Thread

Disciple - Once and for All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLxNG6PeqZo&list=RDUpaYbvhLZGY&index=3

Erik Yesterday, 02:35 PM Go to last post
    Archivist

Re: Covenant Gathering on WWCR

Christian Fellowship (with Warrior of YHVH):

https://www.talkshoe.com/conf/summary/16572933

@ 2 PM est on 09/15/2021

Dial: +1 605-562-0444 | Show ID: 7033596

Archivist Yesterday, 01:07 PM Go to last post
    Archivist

Re: Mustard Faith

Mustard Faith - Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

Mustard Faith [2021] - NEW! ( Partial Broadcast )

<iframe width="640" height="360"...

Archivist Yesterday, 12:52 PM Go to last post
    talkshoe.com

Mustard Faith

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2021 CPM sermon here.

Mustard Faith [2021] - NEW! ( Partial Broadcast )...

talkshoe.com Yesterday, 12:35 PM Go to last post
  • CNN Videos