• The Mystery of the Lamb

The Mystery of the Lamb
    by Col. William P. Gale

John 1:29-33 records: "The next day John sees Jesus coming to him and says: 'Behold the LAMB of God which takes away the sin of the world. This is He of Whom I said, After me comes a man which is preferred before me, for He was before me.'"

In order to understand the MYSTERIES that Jesus said would be revealed to us, it is obvious that we must first come to the realization that we Christians of the Adamic Race are the Israelites of the Bible. In this light, we then see that the old Testament in its prophecy is both literal and at the same time it is symbolic of the future. For instance, the blood sacrifices of the Old Testament were symbolic of one great sacrifice that was to be made in the future. This sacrifice was to be made by God Himself. The purpose of this sacrifice was not merely what we call "salvation" but it was directed to "REDEMPTION." In this way God was a REDEEMER!

The authority of Jesus as a REDEEMER depends upon His being the God named in the Old Testament as such and of course the one who would fulfill the prophecies of the Old Testament. Jesus recognized this fact and He always used these Old Testament prophecies as proof for His authority. For instance, Isaiah 9:6 refers to Jesus Christ and says: "For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the GOVERNMENT shall be upon His shoulder; and His Name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, The Everlasting FATHER, the Prince of Peace." In the New Testament where Jesus speaks to Philip in John 14:9, He says, "He that has seen Me has seen the FATHER."

In Isaiah 29:18-19 and in Chapter 35:5-6, it was said what things the God of Israel would do when He came into the earth—and we see that Jesus reminded John's disciples of this when He told them to go back to John and tell him of those things which they heard and of which they had seen, the blind receiving their sight and the lame walking, the lepers being cleansed and the deaf hearing. James was telling John to remember what Isaiah prophesied and to see that He, Jesus, was fulfilling those prophecies. In short, Jesus was saying that the Scriptures gave His IDENTITY.

Much of the Old Testament prophecy is in its symbolic meaning. For instance, the Passover in Exodus 12:14, God commanded that this celebration should be an ordinance forever among His people Israel. It symbolized the sacrifice of the LAMB of God which was slain from the foundation of the world. The 12th Chapter of Exodus shows that the Israelites (ancestors of the Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Scandinavian Lombard, Germanic peoples of today NOT THE JEWS)—were to perform a symbolic ritual which would openly show their faith in the salvation and redemption by the blood of the LAMB. First, the LAMB for the Passover offering was to be chosen on the 10th day of the Hebrew (NOT JEW) month Nisan, but not to be sacrificed until the 14th day of that same month. Exodus 12:46 also provided that NOT A BONE OF THE LAMB WAS TO BE BROKEN. Now we turn to the New Testament to learn the MYSTERY of the LAMB. Mark 11:15-18 records that Jesus was chosen to be crucified on the 10th day of the Hebrew month Nisan. On this day, He was selected for death by the Jews. Jesus Christ was crucified on the 14th day of this same month Nisan and He returned to the Spirit at an hour which was in the midst of the slaughter of the lambs. John 19:33-36 shows clearly that while the legs of the other two with Jesus were broken, NOT A BONE OF JESUS’ BODY WAS BROKEN! Thus fulfilling the command given in Exodus regarding the Passover LAMB. In I Corinthians, Paul tells us that "Christ, our Passover, is sacrificed for us."
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Rev. William P. Gale started by Archivist View original post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Erik

Re: Thought of the day thread

The false jews claim by blood to be Ashkenazi (Ashkenaz), by their encyclopedias they claim to be Edomites, and in general claim to be the Israelite's... In the end, they are liars from the seed of...

Erik Yesterday, 08:17 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Re: False Doctrines

34. Israel is not a land mass.
    -False, Israel was not only a people but also a land mass. Ex. Genesis 15:18 Genesis 17:7-8 , 1 Samuel 13:19, Ezekiel 12:19, Ezekiel 33:24

Erik Yesterday, 12:28 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Re: 67 References the Sun moves and Earth doesn't

I guess I should have stated that I am NOT a flat-earther nor have I ever believed in that bs... I've seen that movement floating around CI since I started my journey.

Yes, I know the website has...

Erik Yesterday, 10:33 AM Go to last post
    Erik

Students burn Latina authors book

University students burn Latina author's book for 'dissing white people' during lecture

On Wednesday night, New York Times contributor and associate professor at the University of Nebraska,...

Erik Yesterday, 10:30 AM Go to last post
    TrueBeliever

Re: Thought of the day thread

Lefties are sad miserable bastards trying to make the world as retarded as they are.

TrueBeliever 10-12-2019, 12:49 PM Go to last post
  • CNN Videos