• Do Oil and Water Mix?

Do Oil and Water Mix?
    by Pastor Chuck Kuhler

Taking an experiment from a sixth grade science class, I pose the following:
    If you take a cup of oil (of any type) and mix it with a cup of water and then shake the combination, will both the oil and the water remain in suspension or will they once again separate?

The answer: They will not remain in a suspended mixture and will separate out.

I use this example to refute the claims of politicians and the media, where they like to spew out such rhetoric as: 1) we are a nation of immigrants; 2) this nation is a mixing bowl of many nationalities, and ad infinitum, with regard to the illegal or should I in politically correct format say "undocumented" alien problem.

Well, I have some information for both the politicians and the media. This nation may be a mixture of people from many different European countries, but we are all related peoples of Israelite ancestry. English, Irish, German, Italian, Greek, Scandinavian, French, etc. are Caucasian peoples descended from Adam. It is therefore like mixing oil with oil or water with water.

The influx of mixed mestizos and indians from Mexico and Central American countries is nothing less than an invasion of God's land.

Why was Abraham so careful about selecting a wife for Isaac, and Isaac in a similar manner for Jacob? Was this to prevent pollution of the selected lineage? Throughout the book of Genesis, we see this happening continuously. In Genesis 1, our God continually stresses "kind after kind." Why was this so important to our heavenly Father? Why was our God so concerned about the Israelites remaining separate from other peoples?

Today we see all manner of "mixed" marriages and "mixed" relationships, all with the blessing of our courts and with the acceptance of our religious leaders who disregard and flaunt God's words. There is very little indication that the immigrants coming here will assimilate into our American culture. They insist on our culture yielding to an acceptance of their culture. In spite of claims of the Roman Church, these immigrants do not for the most part accept our God. The Roman Church has been involved with these illegals for centuries and yet many still practice their heathen beliefs. The media claims that there are ONLY 12 million present grossly underestimates the presence of almost 20 million or more.

What are we to do? We must put our trust in our God. As the prophet Isaiah says in 59:19-21, "So they shall fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord. As for Me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever."

Both the prophets Isaiah (13:14) and Jeremiah (50:16) speak of that day when every man shall flee to his own land. I think the verses in Isaiah are most clear on this point starting with Isaiah 13;9 and continuing through the balance of that chapter.

As God brought the Assyrians and the Babylonians against ancient Israel and Judah (750-490 B.C.) because of the sins of the people, so today he is bringing the heathen of the world against the descendants of these ancient Israelites. Stay close to your Father with prayer and supplication in these very difficult times. God bless you.
  • CNN Videos