• The World Before Adam

The World Before Adam
    by The Revelator

We were all born in a religious world and a society that has basically accepted the premise that the creation is six thousand years old. Although this belief is not accepted and held by the non-religious world, it is nevertheless taught in many church groups. The problem and the misunderstandings come as a result of "humanly" interpreting the first few chapters in the book of Genesis. Common sense should tell us that there are serious problems with the concept of a six thousand year old creation. Archaeology has over the years clearly demonstrated and proven that this theory is indeed a myth. It is true that civilization, as we know it, started approximately six thousand years ago and had it's origins in Adam. This is all well documented in true history, and is also supported by the Bible. It is very important that we need to understand the meaning of certain words in the first two chapters of Genesis. The "design" of scripture that God has chosen in the first few chapters of Genesis demands the correct understanding of certain key words, and how God intended these words to be used in scripture.

The Genesis "Recreation"

There is a reason why I have chosen the word "recreation" instead of the word "creation", as we shall see. We need to now look at the first two verses in the Bible. Gen. 1:1-2 states, "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth, and the earth was without form, and void".

Genesis 1:1-2 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. (KJV)

The earth was also in "darkness" and was covered with water (verse 2). My question is, did God create the earth this way? I find it interesting that the word "heaven" used here is singular according to the King James Version. I do believe this translation has it correct in stating this heaven as being singular. There is a very important reason for the heaven in Gen. 1:1 to be singular as you will so discover as we progress in this study. Deut. 10:14 and 1 King 8:27 show a comparison of heaven (singular) with heavens (plural).

Deuteronomy 10:14 Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens [is] the LORD'S thy God, the earth [also], with all that therein [is]. (KJV)

1 Kings 8:27 But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded? (KJV)

These scriptures show that there is more than one heaven. The phrase "the heaven and the heaven of heavens" can be explained to mean that there are at least three heavens. Indeed, this is what the apostle Paul stated in 2 Cor. 12:2, since he referred to the "third" heaven.

2 Corinthians 12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. (KJV)

Would this not mean that the other heaven or heavens were already in existence before the "beginning" of the creation in Gen. 1-1? The apostle Paul also shows in Rom. 1:20 and Col. 1:16 that there is a visible creation and an invisible creation.

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: (KJV)

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: (KJV)

According to Paul the things made from the creation of the world (Gen. 1:1) show or "picture" the invisible things which must be assumed were already in existence. This would mean that the invisible creation was excluded from the creation of Gen. 1:1. It is important to understand that the laws that regulate the visible or physical creation, and time and space as we know it, have no effect on the invisible creation. The material creation that we are aware of in a physical sense is outside the realm of the spiritual, or more correctly stated, outside the invisible creation. We know the eternal power and Godhead were always in existence and have no beginning and no ending. It is only after the first chapter of Genesis or after the "supposed" creation week took place that the heavens (plural) is mentioned, as is shown in Gen. 2-1, 4. Read these verses carefully.

Genesis 2:1, 4 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

4 These [are] the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, (KJV)

The creation of the heavens (plural) and all the host of them (angels) were not finished until the six day "creation" of Gen. 1:3-31 was completed. It is only speculation on my part, but could it be that there was a creation preceding the creation of Gen. 1:1, or possibly even during the time of the spoken words of God in the "creation" of Gen 1:3-31. The invisible creation cannot be determined in a time frame when or how long it took to create prior to (or during) the Gen. 1:1 creation. It is important to understand this! There is no mention in the first chapter of Genesis of the creation of angels or any of the "governments" the apostle Paul mentions in Col. 1:16. Angels did not always exist as does the eternal power and Godhead. Thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers did not always exist either. Angels and all these forms of government were all created outside the dimension of time and space. Therefore I believe the heaven and earth in Gen. 1:1 refers to the atmosphere and the earth, and it means the creation of the physical or visible creation as pertaining to the earthly environment. This "heaven" is the open firmament where the birds fly as it states in Gen. 1:20, which is why I believe it is stated as a singular "heaven" in Gen. 1:1.

Genesis 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl [that] may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. (KJV)

Did God create the earth without form and void, and why was the earth deluged in water and in "darkness"? The word "was" in Gen. 1:2 is no. 1961 in Strong's Con. and means "to become". The word "form" is no. 8414, and means worthless and in vain. The word "void" is no. 922, and means empty and total ruin.

1961 hayah (haw-yaw); a primitive root [compare 1933]; to exist, i.e. be or become, come to pass (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary):

KJV-- beacon, X altogether, be (-come), accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), do, faint, fall, + follow, happen, X have, last, pertain, quit (oneself-), require, X use.

8414 tohuw (to'-hoo); from an unused root meaning to lie waste; a desolation (of surface), i.e. desert; figuratively, a worthless thing; adverbially, in vain:

KJV-- confusion, empty place, without form, nothing, (thing of) nought, vain, vanity, waste, wilderness.

922 bohuw (bo'-hoo); from an unused root (meaning to be empty); a vacuity, i.e. (superficially) an undistinguishable ruin:

KJV-- emptiness, void.

My question is, what caused the earth to become worthless and in complete ruin and destruction? Common sense and logic tells us God did not create the earth this way. When God created the heaven (singular) and the earth, we must assume it was a beautiful and perfect creation; and sustained by an orderly rule of angels with thrones, dominions, principalities and powers as we have seen in Col. 1:16. Notice in Job 38:4-7 how the "morning stars" sang together and the "sons of God" shouted for joy when the creation of Gen. 1:1 took place.

Job 38:4-7 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? (KJV)

This event of the "morning stars" and the "sons of God" singing and shouting for joy is referring of course to Gen 1:1. I do not believe they sang and shouted for joy when the beautiful creation became "without form and void", or shall we say, when the "disruption" of this beautiful creation took place spoken of in Gen 1:2. This is very important to understand! The "Sons of God" more than likely refers to angels in this instance as it shows in Strong's Con. no. 430. Keep the term "morning stars" in your mind since this is an important title given to the family of God, and will be discussed later.

430 'elohiym (el-o-heem'); plural of 433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative:

KJV-- angels, X exceeding, God (gods)- dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty

In Isa. 45:18 it states that God created the earth not in vain, and he formed it to be inhabited. This simply means that the creation of Gen. 1:1 was designed to be filled and inhabited. For the earth to be created orginally without "form" and "void" (as many of today falsely assume) certainly rules out an earth designed to be inhabited. This is very important to understand!

Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I [am] the LORD; and [there is] none else. (KJV)

I want to suggest at this time that the earth was indeed inhabited and populated before it became empty, waste, desolate and in total ruin. Modern science knows about a world wide destruction that happened in the distant past. In recent years bodies of huge animals were discovered that were quick frozen and were buried suddenly with undigested food in their stomachs. Other archaeological evidence was also discovered that points toward a world wide "disruption", or a catastrophic event of some sort. Science is at a loss of explaining all this. There could be a very long span of time between Gen. 1 verse 1 and verse 2. The Bible simply does not say how long, therefore it could possibly be in the millions of years. I believe the first chapter of Genesis is talking about a remaking or a "recreating" the destruction and ruin of a beautiful creation. It is repairing the damage, if you will; however it was much more than a repairing. It was actually remaking or recreating this ruined planet into a different or another world.

Gen. 1:2 talks about a "darkness upon the face of the deep". This is obviously referring to a world-wide flood of waters in which the earth was totally in darkness. What happened to the creation that caused this darkness and the earth to be totally covered in water?

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. (KJV)

Science can also show evidence of the earth at one time being totally submerged in water. This darkness and water was obviously the result of this destruction and ruin of the earth. The apostle Peter writes about this same event in 2 Pet. 3:5-6.

2 Peter 3:5-6 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: (KJV)

There is compelling reason to believe that the world-wide flood that Peter referred to in these verses was not the flood of Noah's day. Notice that Peter mentions "the heavens were of old". This of course takes you back long before Noah. Notice how it states, "the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished". Let me explain why I believe that this was not the world of Noah's day. Noah's world did not perish as did the world with the heavens of old, and there was no need for God to remake or recreate Noah's world as he did the world in the first chapter of Genesis. The "recreation" of the world of Gen. 1:1 required for God to supernaturally restore the physical world, and this was a miraculous event. If the waters of Noah's world covered the whole earth and was over all the mountains, where did the waters go when they receded? Keep in mind and it is very important to understand that the restoring of Noah's world was a natural process that required time to restore, and was not something miraculous! Noah's world did not stand out of the water and in the water at the same time as did the water of Gen. 1:2, as Peter explained in 2 Pet. 3:5-6. Therefore we must assume the flood that Peter referred to rules out the flood of Noah's day. The "dividing" of these waters is carefully explained in Gen. 1:6-7.

Genesis 1:6-7 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which [were] under the firmament from the waters which [were] above the firmament: and it was so. (KJV)

What kind of "darkness" was it that covered all this water of Gen. 1:2? Could it be that this destruction was a kind of universal destruction that also effected the solar system and caused the sun to temporarily lose it's light? Most people assume because of this darkness the sun was not yet created. I cannot find anywhere in the following verses where God created the sun. I realize in some verses the word "made" is used, such as in verse 16.

Genesis 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: [he made] the stars also. (KJV)

However the word "create" is not used, which is my point. God "made" or you could say caused the sun and moon and the stars to "rule" the day and to "rule" the night. I believe the sun, moon and the stars were already here and giving off their light prior to the event of Gen. 1:2. They did not start their "rule" until God gave the command. Back in verse 4, God already saw the light (sun) that it was good, which means this was prior to the event of verse 16. This is very important to understand! Verse 4 was when God divided the light from the darkness.

Genesis 1:4 And God saw the light, that [it was] good: and God divided the light from the darkness. (KJV)

Since this is when the dividing of light and darkness took place; how is it possible to have day and night without the sun if they were not created until verse 16? Which means there would be no need for God to "make" two great lights as was stated in verse 16. The implication of verse 16 is that the earth was now again turning on it's axis which God had restored, which in turn then caused the day and the night? This would of course mean that the sun and the stars were already here and giving off their light. If this be the case, the phrase "he made the stars also" in verse 16 should read, " the stars also ruled the night". As a matter of fact, my Bible has the words "he made" in italics. The word "made" is No. 9999 in Strong's Con., and was added by the translators or was inserted.

9999 inserted word (x); This word was added by the translators for better readability in the English. There is no actual word in the Hebrew text. The word may be displayed in italics, or in parentheses or other brackets, to indicate that it is not in the original text.

As you can see, the word "made" was not in the original text. The translators assumed that this is when God created the stars, so they took it upon themselves to add the word "made" for better readability. This is a typical example of "human" reasoning. It is not until verse 21 that God created the whales and all the fish and the living creatures.

Genesis 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that [it was] good. (KJV)

However all the plant life was brought forth by the command "let the earth bring forth, etc.". The earth was now "recreated", and the Bible states that it took six "evening and morning" time periods for God to do this. I believe the phrase "evening and morning" that is mentioned in the first chapter of Genesis could mean a literal twenty-four hour period of time. Some people will quote 2 Pet. 3:18 and say that with God a day is as a thousand years, therefore the Genesis creation had to be a six thousand year time period.

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. (KJV)

No, it does not have to mean that since this scripture simply means that God is not limited to "time" as we know time. You could use the same argument to say the "recreation" was a literal twenty-four hour six-day period of time. In Gen. 2:4 it does say in the "day" (singular) that the Lord made the earth and the heavens (plural). The "day" mentioned in this verse of course could not have the same meaning as the "evening and morning" time periods of the "recreation".

Genesis 2:4 These [are] the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, (KJV)

Gen. 2:4 could be referring to the possibility (as was discussed earlier) of a creation within a creation, or shall we say a creation prior to and including the Gen 1:1 creation . This would of course include the "recreation" of Gen. 1:3-31, since the heavens mentioned in verse 4 is plural. I know it gets complicated, but you can think this through and arrive to the same conclusion.

At this time, I would like to go to some interesting scripture that show something about the water that the Spirit of God moved upon mentioned in Gen. 1:2. Psalm 104 is very important because it uses the same language and almost the same wording that is used in the first chapter of Genesis. You should take the time to carefully read every verse in this Psalm. The first few verses "highlight" this theme and thought. Read and study Psl. 104:2-9.

Psalm 104:2-9 Who coverest [thyself] with light as [with] a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:

3 Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:

4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

5 [Who] laid the foundations of the earth, [that] it should not be removed for ever.

6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as [with] a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.

7 At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.

8 They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.

9 Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth. (KJV)

Please notice what is being said in these verses, especially in verse 6. This is important since it obviously is talking about the waters of Gen. 1:2, and actually calls it the "deep". Notice these waters stood above the mountains! If these waters are indeed the waters that the Spirit of God moved upon in Gen. 1:2, then this of course cancels out a world-wide flood of Noah's day! Because in verse 9, it says that these waters were not to cover the earth again. This is important! In verse 30 is the most compelling evidence proving that Psalm 104 is indeed talking about the "recreation" of the beautiful planet earth which had perished.

Psalm 104:30 Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth. (KJV)

It states "thou renewest the face of the earth". As I said before, it would very helpful if you would read this entire Psalm carefully; since it takes you back to Genesis and the "recreation" or the "renewing" of the face of the earth. Some people will argue that the waters mentioned in verse 6 could mean Noah's flood, and this Psalm could therefore be referring to the "renewing" of Noah's world. How would those people that make this claim explain certain key words such as the "heavens" in verse 2 or the mention of angels in verse 4? There are other "creation phrases" that need to be explained to make this apply to Noah's flood. Some people will also say, the Bible says the waters of Noah's day covered the "face of the whole earth". True, the Bible does say in Gen. 8:9 that the waters were on the "face of the whole earth".

Genesis 8:9 But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters [were] on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark. (KJV)

According to Gen. 8:9 this was the reason the dove had to return to the ark, because the waters were on the "face of the whole earth". Are we to assume that this dove that Noah allowed to fly out of the ark flew over the "face of the whole earth" to try to find a dry area of land to rest the sole of her foot? What an amazing flight for a little bird that this must have been! The phrase "face of the whole earth" is Biblically interpreted for us in Exod. 10:14-15. The locusts mentioned in these verses also covered the "face of the whole earth", however only in the coasts of Egypt!

Exodus 10:14-15 And the locusts went up over all the land of Egypt, and rested in all the coasts of Egypt: very grievous [were they]; before them there were no such locusts as they, neither after them shall be such.

15 For they covered the face of the whole earth, so that the land was darkened; and they did eat every herb of the land, and all the fruit of the trees which the hail had left: and there remained not any green thing in the trees, or in the herbs of the field, through all the land of Egypt. (KJV)

The word "earth" is no. 776 in strong's Con. and "earth" doesn't necessarily mean the whole earth. It could mean any of the words listed here with this meaning such as ground, land or country, etc.

776 'erets (eh'-rets); from an unused root probably meaning to be firm; the earth (at large, or partitively a land):

KJV-- X common, country, earth, field, ground, land, X natins, way, + wilderness, world.

I know there are "problem" scriptures that must be explained in order to fit with the concept of Noah's flood not covering the whole earth. If we would just substitute the words country, ground or land, etc. in Gen. 6:17 for the word "earth", it would show a complete different meaning.

Genesis 6:17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein [is] the breath of life, from under heaven; [and] every thing that [is] in the earth shall die. (KJV)

In fact Gen 7:23 has it right, since it used the phrase "face of the ground", which is much better and makes more sense than using the word "earth".

Genesis 7:23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained [alive], and they that [were] with him in the ark. (KJV)

In Gen. 7:20 and 8:4, it states that the waters covered the "mountains". Notice that these mountains are plural. This is interesting because how could the ark rest on several mountains, since common sense should tell us that the ark simply was not that large? See Gen. 8:4.

Genesis 7:20 Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered. (KJV)

Genesis 8:4 And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat. (KJV)

According to the definition of these mountains in Strong's Con. no. 2022 it could mean that these "mountains" were only a range of hills in a certain region or country known as the country of Ararat, which is where the ark rested.

2022 har (har); a shortened form of 2042; a mountain or range of hills (sometimes used figuratively):

KJV-- hill (country), mount (-ain), X promotion.

It was these "mountains" or shall we say a range of hills in the country of Ararat that the waters prevailed over. Also keep in mind, and it is interesting that Gen. 7:20 does not say that the waters rose to the height of fifteen cubits over these "mountains". However the waters did rise to the height of covering this range of hills located in Ararat, however these hills could very well have been less than fifteen cubits in height. These are not my interpretations of the words "earth" and "mountains". The translators used these words to describe Noah's flood, and they happened to be a poor choice of words. They "humanly" assumed that this flood was world-wide covering all the mountains. The flood of Noah's day no doubt was a very large "localized" flood as Peter states in 2 Pet. 2:5. It was limited only on the "world of the ungodly", and not necessarily on the whole world. It was this "old world" that God did not spare. See 2 Pet. 2:5.

2 Peter 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth [person], a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; (KJV)

In the new testament you will see the phrase "foundation of the earth" is mentioned ten times, to be exact. Most people are not aware of this, but Jesus Christ and the apostles made mention of the world of Gen.1:1 that perished or was destroyed. The following verses show certain things that are referred to "before" the foundation of the world and certain things that are referred to "from" the foundation of the world. In Matt. 13:35, Christ spoke of things kept secret "from" the foundation of the world.

Matthew 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world. (KJV)

In Matt. 25:34 Christ spoke on inheriting the kingdom prepared "from" the foundation of the world.

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: (KJV)

In Luke 11:50, Christ said that the blood of all the prophets was shed "from" the foundation of the world.

Luke 11:50 That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation; (KJV)

In John 17:34, Christ prayed to his Father, and stated that the Father loved him "before" the foundation of the world.

John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. (KJV)

It says in Eph. 1:4 that we were chosen in Christ "before" the foundation of the world. This is important, because how could God choose us if he did not know us?

Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: (KJV)

This verse implies that we pre-existed with Christ in "spirit", and God chose us "in Christ" to be holy and without blame before him in love. There is a doctrine known as the doctrine of "pre-existence" which explains in a sense where Adam-kind came from, which I will talk about later and is also addressed in my booklet entitled "Life and Death". Heb 4:3 is another interesting verse which simply means the works or shall we say the "recreation" was finished "from" the foundation of the world.

Hebrews 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. (KJV)

Of course, the works were finished in six days "from the foundation", and the seventh day is called "God's rest"; which a believer can enter into. God's rest is a very important subject, and is addressed in my booklet entitled "The Seventh Day". In Heb. 9:26, it says Christ appeared once in the end of the world to put away sin.

Hebrews 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. (KJV)

Otherwise Christ would have suffered often "since" the foundation of the world. The word "since" is used in this verse instead of the word "from". There is a reason for this because the word "since" implies a continual suffering that Christ would have had to endure from the foundation of the world. 1 Pet. 1:20 says Christ was foreordained "before" the foundation of the world.

1 Peter 1:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, (KJV)

Rev. 13:8 states that the lamb (Christ) was slain "from" the foundation of the world. This is true because Adam did not sin until after the "foundation" of the world.

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. (KJV)

Rev. 17:8 (and 13:8) refers to those whose names that were not written in the book of life "from" the foundation of the world. Could this mean that all the names of Adam-kind were written in the book of life "before" the foundation?

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. (KJV)

However, after Adam sinned a sorting out process began so to speak. Could this mean some names therefore were "blotted out" of the book of life "from" (not before) the foundation? I'm leaving this as a question. After reading these ten verses, we can understand that it would have been much better if the translators had used the word "destruction" or a similar word instead of the word "foundation". It would make a lot more sense and would explain Gen. 1:1-2 much better. As a matter of fact, I have a new testament that is called "Concordant Literal New Testament" and it used the word "disruption" instead of the word "foundation". Everywhere the phrase "foundation of the world" occurred, the phrases read (before or from) the "disruption" of the world. It does not use the word "foundation". The translators of our Bibles were obviously not aware of a "disruption" in Gen. 1:2, so they used the word "foundation" to describe the "beginning" of the creation.

The Creation of Adam

The final and most important act of creation was for God to bring forth a being of his own kind or of his family. Adam was called a son of God, and was actually a representative of God on earth. None of the angels or any of the other creations of God carried this title. See Luke 3:38 and Heb. 1:5.

Luke 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God. (KJV)

Hebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? (KJV)

In Gen. 1:26, God said, "let us make man in our image, after our likeness". This means that God is plural, therefore this statement would include Christ. Every living creature was created after their own "kind". "Kind after it's kind" is mentioned ten times in the first chapter of Gen.

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. (KJV)

However the creation of Adam was much different. Adam was created after the "God kind", since this is what the words "image" and "likeness" mean. The creation of Adam was in a sense a spiritual creation, therefore was outside the dimension of time and space. Adam and Adam-kind literally came from God, therefore the "time frame" when Adam's creation actually took place cannot be determined by our standards of time. You could say Adam-kind came from the heavens and were "placed" here on the earth to have dominion over all of the created order of the earth (Job 20:4).

Job 20:4 Knowest thou [not] this of old, since man was placed upon earth, (KJV)

All of Adam's decendents were genetically put in the body of Adam when Adam's body was created, and were therefore destined to be physically born "in time" on the earth. Some of Adam-kind know in their hearts and will confess that they are "strangers" and "pilgrims" on the earth, and they realize they did not originate or have their beginnings on the earth. They all have a yearning and a desire to return to where they came from. It is in the spiritual makeup of Adam's race to want to "go to heaven" or to a "heavenly" country. Read Heb. 11:13-16 very carefully.

Hebrews 11:13-16 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of [them], and embraced [them], and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. {in faith: Gr. according to faith}

14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.

15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that [country] from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.

16 But now they desire a better [country], that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city. (KJV)

It is my understanding that Adam existed before he had a body as is shown in Gen. 2:5. It says there was not a "man" to till the ground. There was no "Adam" to till the ground, and this was supposedly after God had created them male and female; and blessed them and spoke to them to reproduce themselves. See also Gen. 1:27-28.

Genesis 2:5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and [there was] not a man to till the ground. (KJV)

Genesis 1:27-28 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. (KJV)

The word "man" in verse 5 is no. 120 in Strong's Con. and means "Adam". This is the meaning of the word "man", and also the meaning of the word "Adam" in this particular case. It is only Adam-kind that is able to show blood in the face, or to flush and turn rosy as you can see from this meaning.

120 'adam (aw-dawm'); from 119; ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.):

KJV-- X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.

119 'adam (aw-dam'); to show blood (in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy:

KJV-- be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).

God spoke to the male and female after he had created them and said, "Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it" (verse 28). The word "replenish" means "to recover former fullness" according to the Noah Webster Dictionary. Adam was told to "replenish" or refill the earth, if you will. Noah was given this same command to "replenish" the earth after the flood of "Noah's world" as it states in Gen. 9:1. This flood no doubt covered a very large area of the earth.

Genesis 9:1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. (KJV)

It would be impossible for Adam and Noah to "replenish" the earth, if the earth had not been "full" at some time in the past. This would mean that the earth was populated or inhabited at sometime in the past before this command was given to Adam. God spoke to the male and female of Adam-kind while they were only "in spirit", since the bodies of Adam and Eve had not yet been "formed". The word "formed" in this particular case is no. 3335 in Strong's Con. and means to "mold" or squeeze into shape.

3335 yatsar (yaw-tsar'); probably identical with 3334 (through the squeezing into shape); ([compare 3331]); to mould into a form; especially as a potter; figuratively, to determine (i.e. form a resolution):

KJV-- X earthen, fashion, form, frame, make (-r), potter, purpose.

For God to "create" means to bring something into existence out of nothing. To "form" means to shape or mold something from already existing material. God formed the body of Adam out of the dust of the ground, and breathed the breath of life or his spirit into Adam (Gen. 2:7).

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. (KJV)

It is not recorded anywhere in scripture that God "breathed" the breath of life into any living creature other than the body of Adam. Also in John 20:22, Christ "breathed" on the apostles; and said to them, "Receive ye the Holy Ghost".

John 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on [them], and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: (KJV)

The "breath of God" was only designed for Adam and Adam-kind, and only Adam's true descendents are able to recieve this "breath" or spirit that comes from God. This is important! I repeat, the "breath of God" means the giving of his spirit, and only Adam-kind have the capacity to receive God's spirit. It is very important to understand that Adam is the father of the Adamite people, and it is stressed throughout the Bible that the Adamite people were to guard the purity of their race. Gen. 5:1 says this is the book of the "generations of Adam". The word "generation" is no. 8435 in Strong's Con. and means descent, family or to show lineage. The Bible was only written to, and was intended for only Adam's genealogy or family lineage.

Genesis 5:1 This [is] the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; (KJV)

8435 towledah (to-led-aw'); or toledah (to-led-aw'); from 3205; (plural only) descent, i.e. family; (figuratively) history:

KJV-- birth, generations

3205 yalad (yaw-lad'); a primitive root; to bear young; causatively, to beget; medically, to act as midwife; specifically, to show lineage:

It is assumed by the religious world of today that God somehow made it possible for all the races and people to genetically come from Adam. Most people simply do not realize that this is a biological and Biblical impossibility! All of God's laws of biology are designed to reproduce the races in their correct pattern and in the way God intended the races to be, and they were not to mix or "adulterate" with each other. There are numerous scriptures to support the truth that the Adam-kind people were not to intermarry with the other races. In Gen. 6:9, it says Noah was perfect in his "generations". Again the word "generations" is no. 8435 in Strong's Con., and means decent or family.

Genesis 6:9 These [are] the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man [and] perfect in his generations, [and] Noah walked with God. (KJV)

The history and descent of Noah's family always remained racially pure and never intermarried with the other races. Noah was perfect racially and genetically and not necessarily "morally", since he did over drink and became drunk as it shows in Gen. 9:21.

Genesis 9:21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. (KJV)

The Creator God designed each race to have their own pattern and qualities built into their own genetic makeup. Why would God put into the body of Adam all the races and violate his own physical laws of biology, and in a sense destroy his own design and "uniqueness" of the races?

Were there other people and races here before Adam was "placed" on the earth? There is evidence to support this truth and possiblity. Archaeology can prove that the bones of humans that were found in recent years are much older than six thousand years. You could say that Adam-kind was here only a very short time compared to the age of some of these human bones. In Gen. 4:15-17, it states that Cain was to have a "mark" of identification because of the possibility of someone finding Cain and killing him.

Genesis 4:15-17 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch. (KJV)

Who was here besides Adam's family that Cain was to be protected from? Then there is always the question; where did Cain get his wife? The answer is obvious. There were other people in the land of Nod. Biblically speaking, the land of Nod had to be populated since it must be assumed that it was named after a people that were already there. This is also the reason why Cain built a city. Cain would not have built a city just for Adam's family. In Gen. 2:20, it states that Adam named all the cattle, all the birds and all the "beasts of the field". However there was no one found suitable to be Adam's wife.

Genesis 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him. (KJV)

Are we to assume that Adam was to look for a wife among all these animals and beasts? It would be ridiculous to think so! There were other people here besides Adam, however they were not of Adam's kind, and therefore were not suitable to be Adam's wife. There are certain "beasts" that have hands, and there are certain "beasts" that are capable of repenting and crying mightily unto God according to Gen. 9:5 and Jonah 3:8.

Genesis 9:5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. (KJV)

Jonah 3:8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that [is] in their hands. (KJV)

What are we to understand from these scriptures? These are two Bible definitions of what certain "beasts" are. It must be understood that this is not a "demeaning" term for certain non-Adamite people. It is simply the Bible definition of other non-Adamic living creations of God that deserve equal respect and honor.

The Rebellion of "Lucifer"

The Bible talks a lot about angels and the spirit world. Angels are created beings for the service and government of God and also for the service of man. See Heb. 1:14.

Hebrews 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? (KJV)

To those of you that doubt the existence of angels and a personal "being" called Satan the devil, then you are in denial of what the Bible plainly says about the invisible creation and the spirit world. The Bible does talk about an angelic being that was perfectly created to rule and to administer the government of God. The Bible also explains that this perfect angel rebelled against God, and as a result fell from his highly exalted position of power and authority. The Bible also shows that a "spiritual fallout" occurred from the result of this rebellion, and how it had catastrophic effects on a beautiful creation. This world and society is under the sway and influence of a very real and very powerful angelic being called Satan the Devil. This fallen angel would love nothing better than to deceive God's people Israel into believing he doesn't exist. There is made mention of Satan almost forty times in the new testament alone, and many more verses talk about a "personal" devil. There are eighty to ninety references to angels mentioned just in the new testament. Here are just a few scriptures that show some understanding of the world of angels, and the unseen creation that we tend to take so much for granted. Heb 1:4-7 explains that Christ is made so much better than angels, and he has a more excellent name; and all the angels are to worship him. In verse 5, it states angels are not in the family of God. Verse 7 states that angels are made spirits and his ministers a "flame of fire".

Hebrews 1:4-7 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. (KJV)

Heb. 2:5-9 is interesting because angels will not put in subjection (or rule) the world to come. The implication from these verses is that the world before Adam was in subjection to the angels. The fallen angels disqualified themselves to rule because of a rebellion in the world before Adam. Keep this in mind when we discuss an angelic being called "Lucifer". Read and study these following scriptures.

Hebrews 2:5-9 For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.

6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him?

7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands: {lower...: or, while inferior to}

8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing [that is] not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. {for the: or, by the} (KJV)

Man is now crowned with glory and honor, and is destined to rule the world to come. In verse 7, notice the reference which interprets a "little lower" as meaning "a little while inferior" to angels, which is more correct than a "little lower". It could be said that man is inferior to angels in this life, however only for a "little while"; or until man is resurrected and has reached his destiny. This is very important to understand! Verse 8 shows that God left nothing that is not put under man. As a matter of fact, man is destined to actually judge the fallen angels that rebelled in the world before Adam. See 1 Cor. 6:3.

1 Corinthians 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? (KJV)

However this ultimate destiny is not yet seen or realized by man as was explained in Heb. 2:8. In verse 9, it says Christ had to first suffer and taste death for every man thereby spoiling the principalities and powers of these fallen angels. See Col 2:15.

Colossians 2:15 [And] having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. (KJV)

Why does the book of Hebrews discuss so much about angels? The key word are "dominion" and how it applied to angels in the past and why dominion is now taken from angels and given to man. This struggle for the dominion of the kingdom of God is the theme of the whole Bible!

Jesus Christ mentioned things about Satan many times. Why did Christ say that he beheld Satan as lightning fell from heaven? This was said in response to what the seventy had told Christ about the devils being subject unto them. See Luke 10:17-18.

Luke 10:17-18 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. (KJV)

When Satan fell from heaven, his angels fell with him and were now subject to the name of Christ.

Christ had not yet spoiled their principalities and powers, since he had not yet given himself as a sacrifice for sin. However the devils knew who Christ was and understood that their powers were defeated with the use of his name. There are many scriptures that could be shown that deal with angels. I am the first to confess my lack of knowledge of the angel world and the function of these created beings. All I am interested in is to understand the truth about this subject. The spirit world is one of the most talked about subjects of the Bible. What does the spirit world and the invisible creation have to do with the world before Adam? The creation of the spirit world was a perfect creation as was the original heaven and earth of Gen. 1:1. It is very important to understand that God did not originally create something that is evil and wicked, and he certainly did not create an earth that was without "form and void".

As was shown earlier in Col. 1:16, Paul talks about the invisible creation consisting of thrones, dominions, principalities and powers. In the old testament, certain prophets write about the pre-Adamic world and the powers and dominions that brought about the complete disruption and ruin of this beautiful and perfect planet. There was a well organized and an orderly government ruling this planet with a certain angel in charge. Ezek. 28:12 is addressed to the king of Tyrus. However this verse and the following verses describe someone far more powerful, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty than this king of Tyrus.

Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. (KJV)

Verse 13 says this individual was in the garden of Eden, and every precious stone was in his possession; and he was prepared this way when he was created. Who was in the garden of Eden? It certainly was not the king of Tyrus.

Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. (KJV)

In verse 14 it states that this angelic being was the anointed "cherub that covered"; meaning a very high rank in the government of God.

Ezekiel 28:14 Thou [art] the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. (KJV)

Look at the meaning of the word "cherub" according to Brown-Driver-Briggs, no. 3742.

3742 keruwb-a cherub, cherubim (plural); an angelic being

1) as guardians of Eden

2) as flanking God's throne

3) as an image form hovering over the Ark of the Covenant

4) as the chariot of Jehovah (Yahweh) (figurative)

This angel might well have been flanking the very throne of God! It was God himself that put him in that position. This angel was created perfect in all his ways until sin and iniquity was found in him as it shows in verse 15.

Ezekiel 28:15 Thou [wast] perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. (KJV)

In verse 16, it states that something happened that caused this perfect angel to sin. It was by the multitude of his "merchandise" that filled him with violence.

Ezekiel 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. (KJV)

"Merchandise" is an interesting word as you can see by it's meaning in Strong's Con. no. 7404. This angel was involved in a lot of "traffic" and "trade". My question is, with who did this angel have all this traffic and trade with? I'm leaving this as a question.

7404 rekullah (rek-ool-law');feminine passive participle of 7402; trade (as peddled):

KJV-- merchandise, traffic.

In verse 17 it states that pride entered in his heart because of his beauty, and he lost his wisdom by his "brightness". This term "brightness" is very important to understand as we shall see! God said, "I will lay thee before kings". When did these kings have their rule, and who were these kings? I'm also leaving this as a question.

Ezekiel 28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. (KJV)

This perfect angel even had sanctuaries, which means he no doubt was considered a "holy" ruler in the government of God. See verse 18.

Ezekiel 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. (KJV)

Who was this angelic being a holy ruler of? I will also leave this as a question. This angel defiled his sanctuaries (holy places) because of his sins and iniquities. The last part of verse 18 could only apply to the king of Tyrus, since God was going to bring this "being" to ashes in the sight of others. Angels are spirit beings, therefore cannot be burned and brought to ashes. Ezekiel was inspired to write this about a supernatural spirit being. Keep in mind that this angelic being was created perfect and was the "anointed cherub" that possibly covered the very throne of God! Going back again to verses 13 and 14, it says this angel hast been in the Garden of Eden (past tense); and verse 14 states," thou art the anointed cherub" (present tense).

Ezekiel 28:13-14 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou [art] the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. (KJV)

How could this angel be in the garden of Eden deceiving Adam and Eve, and later become the anointed cherub that covered the throne of God? This is spiritual language that is being talked about here. Keep in mind that this was spoken to, and this judgment was pronounced on an evil king (long after the Garden of Eden). I believe the reason this perfect angel could be in the garden of Eden and later be the anointed cherub (which he then wasn't), is because this king was chosen to bear and suffer a type of punishment that this angel caused. The king of Tyrus was no doubt a very evil man, because he was swayed and influenced by this angelic spirit being. It was the King of Tyrus that was brought to ashes. God was speaking directly to this evil human king through the prophet Ezekiel, and this communication is the same principal as Christ rebuking Peter but actually talking to Satan. See Mark 8:33.

Mark 8:33 But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men. (KJV)

Isa. 14:12 is the only place in the Bible where this highly exalted angel is called Lucifer "son of the morning", and he weakened the nations.

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! {O Lucifer: or, O day star} (KJV)

My question is when was this "Lucifer" cut to the ground and when did these nations exist? "Lucifer" according to Strong's Con. is no. 1966, and means the "brightness" of a morning star. It also refers to the king of Babylon.

1966 heylel (hay-lale');from 1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:

KJV-- lucifer (the king of Babylon).

Again this is addressed to a human king who was no doubt a very evil man. However this describes someone far more powerful and different than a human king. This title "son of the morning" is a very interesting title, and means "dayspring" or "light". It is no. 7837 in Strong's Con. This is why the title "son of the morning" (dawn) is used to describe this angel.

7837 shachar (shakh'-ar);from 7836; dawn (literal, figurative or adverbial):

KJV-- day (-spring), early, light, morning, whence riseth.

It is very interesting to notice that Jesus Christ also carried the title of "dayspring" as it shows in Luke 1:78. Christ is referred to as the "light" many times in the new testament.

Luke 1:78 Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us, {tender...: or, bowels of the mercy} {dayspring: or, sunrising, or, Branch} (KJV)

This perfect angel carried the same title as Jesus Christ. This is important! If this be the case, then who was this ruling angel to be a "dayspring" of in the same sense of Christ being called the "dayspring"? Therefore who was this ruling spirit being to be a "day-spring" of, and to reveal the knowledge and understanding of the one true God as Jesus Christ did? Could it be that this perfect angel was a type of Christ in revealing the one true God to a society that belonged to the world before Adam? I'll also leave this as a question. Notice in Isa. 14:13-14 how many times the word "I" is used.

Isaiah 14:13-14 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. (KJV)

It states that this angel wanted to ascend to heaven and attempt to overthrow God! I believe this is when the rebellion of this angel actually took place. These verses are loaded with clues and information that explain the conflict and struggle of the ages! Bear with me as I attempt to explain these two verses. Notice how it states, "I will exalt my throne above the stars of God". This is very important, because who are the "stars of God"? Also he wanted to sit (on his throne) upon the mount of the "congregation" in the sides of the north. In other words, he wanted to rule over this congregation. What and who was this congregation in the sides of the north? It is a Biblical fact that "congregation" has always applied to the nation of Israel (God's chosen people). These "stars" are also mentioned in Dan. 8:10, 12:3, Nahum 3:16 and Job 38:7.

Daniel 8:10 And it waxed great, [even] to the host of heaven; and it cast down [some] of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. {to the host: or, against the host} (KJV)

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. {wise: or, teachers} (KJV)

Nahum 3:16 Thou hast multiplied thy merchants above the stars of heaven: the cankerworm spoileth, and flieth away. {spoileth: or, spreadeth himself} (KJV)

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? (KJV)

Dan. 12:3 states that the wise shall "shine" as the brightness of the firmament. I believe the "stars" are highly symbolic of God's heavenly family as we shall see. Dan. 8:10 states, "And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host (angels) and of the "stars" to the ground". In this instance the host of heaven is different from the "stars" since the word "and" is used. However this does not always hold true in other scriptures especially in the book of Revelation. Also in Job 38:7 it makes a difference between the "morning stars" and the "sons of God". In Nahum 3:16 it says, "Thou hast multiplied thy merchants above the "stars" of heaven. The word "merchants" is very closely related to merchandise. Hopefully you will recall the meaning of "merchandise" that was mentioned back in Ezek. 28:16. This angel did his trading and traffic above God's family, thinking he was much better qualified to rule than these "stars". This is why he wanted to exalt his throne above the stars of God as was explained in Isa 14:13. The word "Stars" is no. 3556 in Strong's Con., and could mean a "blazing or shining prince". The name "Israel" also carries this meaning of a prince. See also no. 3478 in Strong's Con.

3556 kowkab (ko-kawb');probably from the same as 3522 (in the sense of rolling) or 3554 (in the sense of blazing); a star (as round or as shining); figuratively, a prince: KJV-- star ([-gazer]).

3478 Yisra'el (yis-raw-ale'); from 8280 and 410; he will rule as God; Jisrael, a symbolical name of Jacob; also (typically) of his posterity: -Israel.

8280 sarah (saw-raw');a primitive root; to prevail: KJV-- have power (as a prince).

The "stars" of God are princes (Israel) having power and ruling as God. This is what this highly exalted ruling angel could not handle. He would not give up his power and dominion to God's family. He did not understand the family relationship and the universal love that the Father has for his children. This is what caused his rebellion against God, and why he fell from his highly exalted position in the government of God. He is now called "Satan" which means "adversary" or to resist God. See no. 7854 in Strong's Con for the word "satan".

7854 satan (saw-tawn'); from 7853; an opponent; especially (with the article prefixed) Satan, the arch-enemy of good:

KJV-- adversary, Satan, withstand.

7853 satan (saw-tan'); a primitive root; to attack, (figuratively) accuse:

KJV-- (be an) adversary, resist.

In Isa. 14:15-17 Satan, as he is now called, will be brought down to hell and will be exposed for all to see. The people will say, "Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; that made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof"?

Isaiah 14:15-17 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 [That] made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; [that] opened not the house of his prisoners? {opened...: or, did not let his prisoners loose homeward?} (KJV)

It is interesting that Satan is called a man. He no doubt appeared to Eve as a man, and is also called the "man of sin" in 2 Thes. 3-4, 9.

2 Thessalonians 2:3, 9 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, (KJV)

There are numerous cases in the Bible where angels appeared and looked like men. The king of Tyre and the king of Babylon were also just men. Read again Isa. 14:16-17. These verses explain how the world before Adam was destroyed. The earth actually trembled and became a wilderness (without form and void) when this angelic being rebelled. He also shook kingdoms and destroyed cities. The pre-Adamic world was populated with kingdoms and cities according to this verse. Jeremiah the prophet actually saw the event of Gen. 1:2 take place. He pre-existed with all of Adam- kind, and he remembered these events when under the inspiration of God's spirit and recorded these statements for us to read and understand in Jer. 4:23-28.

Jeremiah 4:23-28 I beheld the earth, and, lo, [it was] without form, and void; and the heavens, and they [had] no light.

24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.

25 I beheld, and, lo, [there was] no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place [was] a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, [and] by his fierce anger.

27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.

28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken [it], I have purposed [it], and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it. (KJV)

As you can see, these scriptures are directly tied to Gen. 1:2. Jeremiah saw the earth become without "form and void", and saw the disruption and ruin of this beautiful planet. He also saw the effects that this rebellion had on the heavens. Even the sun had temporarily lost it's light. The solar system as we know it and all the planets are a witness and do testify to this angelic rebellion. The effects of this angelic rebellion are clearly seen by the craters and upheavals on the moon and on all the planets by our modern telescopes. The earth is the only planet that was restored and "recreated" so God could "place" his sons and daughters here for training to later rule the earth and the heavens. In verse 25, Jeremiah saw that there was no man and all the birds had fled. In verse 26, Jeremiah saw a fruitful and productive earth turn into a wilderness and all the cities were broken down, no doubt as a result of massive earthquakes. It states this happened at the presence of God and by his fierce anger. It is important to understand that God did not cause this complete destruction of his beautiful creation. His fierce anger came as a result of a rebellion which caused this destruction. In verse 27, God said the whole land shall be desolate, however he was not going to allow the earth to come to a full end. Verse 28 is interesting because it was God himself that purposed the earth to mourn and the heavens be darkened as a result of this rebellion. God allowed the rebellion of Satan and his angels and the aftermath of this rebellion to take it's toll on the original creation to eventually bring about his glorious purpose. It states in Psl. 102:25-26 that the physical recreation of the first chapter of Gen. was made subject to decay and will eventually break down and perish. This was not done willingly on God's part as it explains in Rom. 8:20.

Psalm 102:25-26 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens [are] the work of thy hands.

26 They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed: {endure: Heb. stand} (KJV)

Romans 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected [the same] in hope, (KJV)

It was not done willingly because there had to be a perfect sacrifice made for this rebellion (Lamb slain "from" the disruption of the world), before God could restore his beautiful creation as before. Since God's children were to be born into a world of sin and rebellion, they had to be covered by this perfect sacrifice. However they would still have to suffer the effects of this rebellion. This rebellion was carried into the Garden of Eden, and all of the unborn of Adam-kind were effected because of Adam's sin. All of God's children were in Adam's "loins", and this sin was genetically "imputed" and passed on to them; as it explains in Rom. 5:12.

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: {for that: or, in whom} (KJV)

Through a process of time known as the "Plan of the Ages", God will once again restore a perfect creation where there will be new heavens and a new earth with no more rebellion. See 2 Pet 3:13.

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. (KJV)

In Conclusion

The Heavenly Father wants his children to know about this spiritual rebellion, and the destructive effects this had on the physical creation so that they can be better "armed" so to speak. All of God's children are involved with actual "spiritual warfare" whether they like it or not, or whether they realize it or not. To ignore this fact does not make it go away. As it states in Eph. 6:12-17, the principalities and powers are still here, and these fallen angelic rulers do not want to give up their power and dominion to God's children. The "weapons" that God's children are to take up to be used in this very real war is the whole "armor" of God, which is the "shield" of faith, the "helmet" of salvation, and the "sword" of the Spirit (the truth of the Bible). The only defense God's children have is outlined in these following verses, and these "weapons" are very effective. However they must be used in faith in order to turn away these rulers of the darkness of this world! Read and study Eph. 6:12-17.

Ephesians 6:12-17 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. {flesh...: Gr. blood and flesh} {spiritual...: or, wicked spirits} {high: or, heavenly}

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. {having...: or, having overcome all}

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: (KJV)

The apostle Peter also warned us not to be ignorant of what happened to the pre-Adamic world. Anyone that is not aware of a spiritual war that is going on around us is willingly ignorant of the pre-Adamic world, and therefore is not aware of the angelic rebellion that caused that world to perish. See 2 Pet. 3:5-7.

2 Peter 3:5-7 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: {standing: Gr. consisting}

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. (KJV)

The reason we should not be ignorant of what happened to the pre-Adamic world is because the heavens and earth which are now, by the same word of God will again perish. However this time it will be by the "fire of God", and not by water. This gives us some understanding of the "baptism of fire" mentioned in Matt. 3:11. This fire is mentioned many times by Christ, and everyone's "work" will have to be tried and tested by this "fire". Those that have their glorified bodies are commanded to pull others out of this "fire". See Matt. 3:11, Jude 1:23 and 1 Cor. 3:13.

Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire: (KJV)

1 Corinthians 3:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. {it shall be: Gr. it is} (KJV)

Jude 23 And others save with fear, pulling [them] out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. (KJV)

We are not exempt from the spiritual war that is being waged by this fallen angel called Satan the devil and his rulers of the darkness. Since Christ destroyed the power of Satan, we do not have to suffer the second death (Heb. 2:4). However we still have to live out our lives in this deceived and evil world.

Hebrews 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; (KJV)

Christ wants us to learn some valuable lessons on rebellion, and some history must still to be written. These lessons can never be learned unless God's sons and daughters know about the invisible spirit world and understand the "wiles" of their arch enemy the devil (Eph. 6:11).

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. (KJV)

We are totally helpless without the truth of the Bible; and if we resist the devil by submitting to God and believing and obeying the truth, the devil will have to flee (James 4:7).

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (KJV)

We live in a world that does not believe that a spiritual creation exists, and this only proves the point that a very real devil does exist and has done his job very well. All my life I have never heard of, or read anything about a world before Adam. The modern-day Churches certainly are not teaching this truth, and this only proves the point that the apostle Peter made on being willingly ignorant about a pre-Adamic world that perished. Most churches indeed teach about the angels and a real Satan the devil. However they would ridicule the notion of a perfectly created ruling angel that rebelled against God and had caused a beautiful creation of God to perish. Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction; and most people will not believe this truth, because to them it would be unbelievable. There is so much more that could be written, and there are many scriptures that I have not put in this booklet. The Bible is literally full of scriptures that talk about a spirit world and a real "personal" devil. Angels and the function of angels and a very real Satan the devil make up the majority of the book of Revelations! We need to be aware that this is a very serious subject and deserves our attention and careful study of the scriptures. There would be no way of knowing or even being aware of this invisible spirit world, if it wasn't for the plain teachings of the Bible. There are always those that attempt to explain away the existence of a "personal" devil. They "reason" that the word "satan" just means "adversary", therefore this "satan" is just our "adversary nature". I will show the meaning of this word in Strong's Con. no. 7854. As you can see, it does mean "adversary". However the devil is an adversary to God, and he does withstand and resist God's government!

7854 satan (saw-tawn'); from 7853; an opponent; especially (with the article prefixed) Satan, the arch-enemy of good:

KJV-- adversary, Satan, withstand.

7853 satan (saw-tan'); a primitive root; to attack, (figuratively) accuse:

KJV-- (be an) adversary, resist.

To do away with a real "personal" Satan the devil would be doing away with the angel world also. Why not be easy on ourselves and in child-like innocence just accept and believe the simple teachings of the Bible? There are many scriptures all over the Bible that completely disprove the concept of "Satan" just being your "adversary nature". It would be a waste of time to go from verse to verse to show the obvious difference. It is not a question of understanding angels and the spirit world. It is a question of believing that a spirit world exists! According to 2 Cor. 11:14-15, the objective of Satan is to appear as an "angel of light", and also has his ministers appear as righteous men.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. (KJV)

These men by their eloquent speeches are able to convince sincere people that they have their best interests in mind, and that they truly care for their souls. This is how deception works, and this is how sincere people get deceived into believing false doctrine and become involved in false worship. False doctrines are nothing more than lies about God! Do you want to believe lies about your Heavenly Father? This is what false worship and false doctrine is, and this type of worship could be something very dangerous. We live in a society that loves pagan holidays, and this is a people determined to serve and obey the customs of false Gods. We have all been decieved into believing these customs are "harmless", and the majority of well-meaning people actually believe these customs are of a "Christian" origin. This society and nation is coming apart at the seams and is corrupt from top to bottom, because the churches have failed to teach the truth of the Bible and the truth about the pre-Adamic world. They will reject even the suggestion of a powerful fallen angel called Satan the devil that actually caused the complete disruption of the pre-Adamic world. The logical thing for God fearing people to do is to believe the Bible and to build a firm foundation to prepare themselves for the climax of the ages. The Bible teaches the time will come when Satan will actually deceive the whole world into believing he is God, and he will therefore be worshipped as God. See 11 Thes. 2:4. 9.

2 Thessalonians 2:4, 9 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, (KJV)

Therefore those that know the truth will be in constant danger, and will have to struggle for survival. They will have to depend totally on their Heavenly Father for protection and preservation. It is important that we pray for God's precious truth to be a part of our lives, and to seek regular assembly and fellowship with others of like faith to withstand the evil that is prophesied to come on a deceived world.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Archivist

Re: Christian Fellowship

Christian Fellowship (2 Parts) - Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

Christian Fellowship [2012] - NEW!

<iframe width="640"...

Archivist Today, 09:06 AM Go to last post
    Archivist

Re: Christian Fellowship

Christian Fellowship - Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/covenantpeople

Christian Fellowship [2012] - NEW!

<iframe...

Archivist Today, 08:12 AM Go to last post
    talkshoe.com

Christian Fellowship

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2021 CPM sermon here.

Christian Fellowship (with Warrior of YHVH)...

talkshoe.com Yesterday, 05:33 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Re: Christian Music (Only) Thread

Disciple - Once and for All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLxNG6PeqZo&list=RDUpaYbvhLZGY&index=3

Erik Yesterday, 02:35 PM Go to last post
    Archivist

Re: Covenant Gathering on WWCR

Christian Fellowship (with Warrior of YHVH):

https://www.talkshoe.com/conf/summary/16572933

@ 2 PM est on 09/15/2021

Dial: +1 605-562-0444 | Show ID: 7033596