• World Peace - Is It Only a Dream?

World Peace - Is It Only a Dream?
    by Thom Arthur Robb

Will peace, that is true WORLD peace ever he realized by the inhabitants of the earth. Will it always linger to tempt man, who when he reaches out to take hold or it, finds that it reacts like a jelly-like slime that divides up and pours through your fingers only to recollect once again to tempt anyone who seeks it, but will once again vanish within reach. There has been war continually since the beginning of time, yet for what reason? What has been accomplished through war? Is war inevitable? Can war be prevented or is it unavoidable? Many there are who firmly believe war CAN be prevented. There have been multitudes of leaders, presidents, kings and would be servants to the people, who have made incredible claims that they and they alone, possess the unique formula for peace. Peace to live with one's neighbor is a noble dream indeed. But must it always remain just a dream? Or will we live to see peace in this war torn world? Today is no different than those days gone by and we see many persons of every political thought proclaim that if you will follow their leadership, peace will no longer flee from her pursuers. Yet there is One who claimed peace will NOT come. That person was Jesus Christ. But why would Jesus say anything like that? Was He not himself the "Prince of Peace"? Would He not answer the prayers that millions offer to heaven daily as they pray for peace? Yes, will be the reply of many. "Yes, indeed God will someday grant us peace." But will He? Or do we have an all important lesson to learn first, a lesson that we have yet failed to understand.

War, Is It Inevitable?

Many think that it is. They certainly seem to be correct even if it is a pessimistic outlook. After all look or the record, according to Collier's Encyclopedia, "The period from 1496 B.C. to A.D. 1861 shows 227 years of peace to 3130 of war." That's what it says! No wonder the leaders of the world are worried as we face the continual arms race, producing bigger and more destructive weapons. John F. Kennedy warned a United Nations assembly in 1961, "Mankind must put an end to war—or war will put an end to mankind." He then went on to say "together we will save our planet or together we will perish in its flames." A solemn thought indeed!

We have persistently been engaged in war which have been followed up by yet another war. But have we ever been victorious or have our enemies which has manipulated the affairs of our nation been triumphant?

What About Peace?

In President Nixon's campaign for 1968 he hammered down the theme "Peace—a generation of peace." He wants, indeed craves to go down in history as the President that brought peace to the world. He stated, "We have not had a generation of peace in this country, but we shall have a generation of peace." Yes indeed, a generation of peace IS coming. In fact an eternity of peace, but not because of Richard Nixon but rather in SPITE of Nixon and all the other money-hungry, power-seeking wretches that are sucking the life blood from the hard working industrious WHITE man.

Lyndon Johnson, the "southern" slow-talking agent for the international JEW stated, "If we are to live in peace, we must come to know each other better." We have come to know the Jew well enough to have a bitter distaste for his conniving practices, his communist, race-mixing double-talking traits which are his makeup, to bring the righteous judgment upon him and his fellow travelers. What more must I know of a rattle snake, to know its potential harm? People every year die from the poison of a snake bite. Must I let myself get bitten by a snake before I warn my children? Shall I let my children suffer from the infliction caused and induced by the serpent race and his race-mixing ilk before I warn them and others. A thousand times NO, for the treacherous race-mixing Jew and all who condone the insanity of race suicide, who openly flaunt their hatred for Christianity shall shortly stand before the great and mighty judge of the earth and "we shall tread down the wicked," as Yahweh Himself declared, "they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet." (Mal. 4:3.)

Is world peace a dream? Yes, it's a dream, but it's more than that, it is a vision. I have this vision and so do many others, "For where there is no vision, the people perish." (Prov. 29:18.) We though shall not perish, we shall have the peace that all the world searches for and seeks. We shall see "peace upon Israel." Ps. 128:6. But not Israel only, but all humanity, for when the saints of the Most High turns once again to His ever righteous laws and Israel begins to walk in them, then shall the peace that will be radiant in Israel flow like a river of life to all the nations of the world. (Isa. 2:2, Rev. 22:2.)

War, What Is Its Cause?

Lyndon Johnson thought war was caused because we did not "know each other" others have thought that war was merely a result of an eternal economical battle between nations. Still others have imagined it is a result of fear of other nations, or the desire for one nation to grow larger then another. Certainly all these conditions and circumstances affect the cause of war since the beginning of history. There is though yet another reason, a reason hid from the "great minds" and "intellectuals" of our time. That reason of which I speak is such a plain and simple teaching to the Bible student. Simply speaking, war is caused by two opposing forces, Lucifer and Yahweh. This eternal warfare is being carried on and executed by the offspring of the serpent, called today Jews and the children of God, which is Israel known today as the Anglo-Saxon, Celtic and kindred people, more generally known as the white race.

Jesus Christ Himself spoke of that kingdom of anti-Christ that would rise, and said "kingdom shall rise against kingdom." Yes indeed, a kingdom has already risen, the kingdom of anti-Christ (modern Jewry) seeks to destroy everything which you and I hold dear. This kingdom of anti-Christ Jewry is helped along by many, knowingly and unknowingly but in the control and behind the scenes is always found the lurking race-mixing JEW. In news media and entertainment the Jew has been able to mold many of our own dear white people to the addled belief that all men of every race are equal. Which of course is false and certainly the philosophy of the enemies of God. Satan has always sought to destroy (through race-mixing) the holy seed of Israel which the almighty Father placed above all the people upon the earth. (Ex. 19:5.)

Destroyed though we shall not be! The Psalmist declared "Yahweh shall grant his people with peace" then He (God) declared further that it would be an "abundance of peace." That truly is a wonderful promise to the saints of God as we look and see the world in turmoil, full of sickness, suffering and our own beloved nation being shackled and stripped of her power and glory.

Why Does God Not Send Peace Today?

Will God send peace upon disobedient children? Will He bless a nation that does not honor Him or His Laws? Will He send peace upon a nation that would rather put their trust in the unstable, ever-shifting laws of carnal man than in His own righteous precepts. The sacred scriptures declare "Blessed is the nation whose mighty One is Yahweh." Are we so foolish as to believe that "Blessed is the nation whose mighty One is everything BUT Yahweh?" I am well aware that many of our church going people in Protestantism believe in Jesus, and our nation of babblers declare us to be a Christian nation. However we have drifted along, down the road, away from and shown contempt for the great oracles of God. No. God will not send peace just because a great number of people pray for it. The blessed hand of the aged apostle James wrote so simply, "Be ye doers of the word and not hearers only." (Jam. 1:22.) Yes, we must! That is, if we want the blessings of God to fall as the showers of old did upon our nation when she was yet in her infancy. Today our once great and beautiful republic has, you might say, grown senile and has forgotten the power that "Made us and preserved us a nation." If those blessings of days gone by are to once again be enjoyed by the inhabitants of this land, then we will need to "turn from your wicked ways" as the writer of the Chronicles was inspired to write. The Holy Word of God thunders forth throughout the ages and sands of time to our present time; "when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness." (Isa. 26:9.) So it is today that a nation and a people are undergoing judgment and correction from the hand of a Father that is angry with His beloved children. In other words God is taking our nation and His people to the wood shed. Isaiah the prophet wrote as the spirit of God moved upon him these very solemn and timely words; "Hear, O heaven, give ear O earth: for Yahweh hath spoken I have nourished and brought up children and they have rebelled against me. The ox knoweth his owner and the ass his masters crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider. Ah sinful nation a people laden with iniquity (sin, that is transgression of God's law. 1 John 3:4) a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters they have forsaken Yahweh, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward." (Isa. 1:2-4.) Jesus said; "Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say." (Luke 6:46.)

Many of our good church people have made Jesus their Saviour and have honored Him as such, but few have made Him the Lord (master) of their life. Few have committed their life to Him. Few have sought to walk even as he did walk.

Our nation clamors for peace, our nation talks of peace and prays for peace, but all the actions and players are an ABOMINATION to the Most High. Why? Because we desire to not walk in obedience to his Holy Laws. Prov. 28:9 says: "He that turneth away his ear (modern Christendom) from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination." Because our nation despise His law, making their prayers of peace an abomination, the Almighty Yahweh has turned a deaf ear to his people, until they learn righteousness. (2 Chron. 7:14). All of those who doubt the above statement I call your attention to Isa. 59:1-2: "Behold, Yahweh's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear; But your Iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins (transgression of the law) have hid his face from you, THAT HE WILL NOT HEAR."

Peace WILL come! The people of this nation (Zion) must first return to Almighty Yahweh and walk again in the way of which we were before of old ordained to walk in. (Ep. 2:10.) The ministers and churches will be held accountable for falsely teaching against and contempt for God's laws and shall thusly be called the least in the Kingdom. (Matt. 5:19.) May the ministers of our vast array of Christian churches turn back to the Divine laws, no longer proclaiming that we need not to obey the sacred commandments of the Eternal God. They instead place their own church laws above the laws of God allowing every man to do that which is right in his own eyes. (Jud. 17:6.) May the churches and ministers stand WITH us and declare to the nation as did Joshua of old when he told Israel "Choose ye this day who ye will serve." May they stand with us or at least stand out of our way as the GOOD NEWS of God's coming Kingdom government (Isa. 9:7) reaches throughout the land. The King is coming, a righteous order predicated upon the laws of God is coming. The Holy laws of the Most High shall no longer be despised and looked upon narrowly, but shall be written upon our hearts, and in our minds. (Heb. 8:10.) We shall in that day see that Yahweh reigneth in Zion and peace shall be upon Israel. All shall know Him from the least to the greatest. For the knowledge of Yahweh shall cover the earth, "as the waters cover the sea." (Isa. 11:9) and there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts. HalleluYah!

• Recent Forum Posts

Archivist

Re: Christian Fellowship

Christian Fellowship (2 Parts) - Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

Christian Fellowship [2012] - NEW!

<iframe width="640"...

Archivist 09-16-2021, 09:06 AM Go to last post
    Archivist

Re: Christian Fellowship

Christian Fellowship - Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/covenantpeople

Christian Fellowship [2012] - NEW!

<iframe...

Archivist 09-16-2021, 08:12 AM Go to last post
    talkshoe.com

Christian Fellowship

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2021 CPM sermon here.

Christian Fellowship (with Warrior of YHVH)...

talkshoe.com 09-15-2021, 05:33 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Re: Christian Music (Only) Thread

Disciple - Once and for All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLxNG6PeqZo&list=RDUpaYbvhLZGY&index=3

Erik 09-15-2021, 02:35 PM Go to last post
    Archivist

Re: Covenant Gathering on WWCR

Christian Fellowship (with Warrior of YHVH):

https://www.talkshoe.com/conf/summary/16572933

@ 2 PM est on 09/15/2021

Dial: +1 605-562-0444 | Show ID: 7033596