• Things I Hate

Things I Hate
    by Thomas Robb

It is not wrong to hate, in fact you cannot know what TRUE love is, unless you DO hate. To love God you must hate Satan, to love Christ you must hate anti-Christ. Jesus said, "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other: or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other." There is no middle ground, no one stands in the middle on anything or issue. You either serve or you do not serve, you either love or you do not love, you either agree or you do not agree. THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS, in ALL things, you either take a stand for it or you do not. Therefore to love good by NECESSITY means you MUST hate evil.

With this thought in mind, I would like to go on record, stating emphatically that I love Yahweh the almighty one of Israel and his son Jesus Christ. Because I DO love him, I therefore love everything that he represents and as a result hate all that oppose him and his work. Below I would like to state what some of the things are that I hate—with a RIGHTEOUS HATRED, because they do oppose all which I love.

1. I hate inter-racial marriage. The reason I hate it is because God condemned it (ex. Deut. 7:3) it is sin, it is wrong and it will destroy the seed of Israel (the white race) which God set above all people of the earth. (Ex. 19:5).

2. I hate pork, lobster, clams, snails, catfish, shrimp, frogs, rabbits, squirrels, dogs, cats, horses, turtles, mice, rats and many other things that our very wise father in heaven stated as being unfit for human consumption in Lev. 11. I do not hate them as animals but I DO hate them as a use of food. It is against the law of the Eternal God, which we are to serve. It is wrong to eat them, it is sin if we do.

3. I hate murder. But I do not hate capital punishment, for the scriptures state, "Whoso sheddeth men's blood, by man shall his blood be shed."

4. I hate the servants of sin and them which do iniquity.

5. I hate crooked politicians.

6. I hate communism.

7. I hate the United Nations.

8. I hate the Communist filled National Council of Churches.

9. I hate the false ministers and shepherds of God's people Israel.

10. I hate the despisers of the faith that was once delivered up to the saints.

11. I hate drug pushers.

12. I hate the Federal Reserve Banks which are owned and operated by modern Jewry.

13. I hate man made Religion.

14. I hate Satan.

15. I hate the fallen angels who sided with Satan against God, even before the world began.

16. I hate the Children of Darkness (Canaanites) who make up modern Jewry.

17. I hate drunkeness.

18. I hate gluttony.

19. I hate swearing, taking the name of the Almighty in vain. The Sacred name of God that was revealed to Moses is the tetegramation YHVH pronounced Yahveh or Yahweh. It was mistranslated Lord over 5,000 times in the Bible. The word Lord is not a name, it is a title only and means sovereign or ruler. Hallelujah means "praise ye Yah" or "praise ye Yahweh". Do you ever say "Hallelujah" lightly or in jest, it is swearing if you do. It is using God's sacred name Yahweh or Yah as found in Hallelujah In vain.

20. I hate cheating.

21. I hate lying.

22. I hate backbiting.

23. I hate false accusers.

24. I hate stealing.

25. I hate the "new morality" of today. It is just the reappearing of the old immorality of yesterday.

26. I hate the doctrine that tells people that they do not have to obey God's laws. Jesus said, "Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and SHALL TEACH MEN SO, he shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven."

27. I hate sabbath breaking.

28. I hate the Black Panthers. The Negro militant organization that seeks to destroy the white man and the civilization that only the white Adamic man can create.

29. I hate the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, more commonly called the NAACP. It is another tool of International Zionism to bring about racial intergration to destroy the white race.

30. I hate the genocide treaty which President Nixon is trying to get passed by congress. It will be used against patriots as the internationalists see fit. The genocide treaty states that you are guilty of genocide if you cause physical or mental harm to a religious, ethnic or national group, in whole or in part. In other words, if you read a passage out of the Bible which stated the many Jewish atrocities against the early Christian church, you would be in effect causing "mental harm" to the Jews. As a result you could be hauled to a foreign nation, for instance the Belgium Congo, stand trial, and perhaps never place your feet upon American soil again.

31. I hate hypocrisy.

32. I hate the seed of the serpent.

33. I hate the Jewish theological sewer line—the Talmud.

34. I hate pollution.

35. I hate cities. It was Cain the progeny of Satan that built the first city, Gen. 4:17. The cities have always been the center of crime and immorality and is the gathering place of the tares and non-Israel people for final judgement, Matt. 13:30. You would be wise to leave the city, if that is where you now reside. When Babylon falls (as she surely will) you will wish you had left her, Rev. 18:4. For your sake, and the sake of your children, return NOW to the land while you are still able.

36. I hate commercial, chemicalized foods.

37. I hate American soldiers dying on foreign soil.

38. I hate crooked judges.

39. I hate unrighteous judgements.

40. I hate the imprisonment of Robert DePugh.

41. I hate infiltrators into conservative right wing organizations.

42. I hate the bussing of school children to create a "racial balance".

43. I hate the intergration of neighborhoods.

44. I hate the intergration of schools.

45. I hate the admittance of Red China into the United Nations.

46. I hate the pro-leftist text books in our schools.

47. I hate Jewish controlled propaganda on television, in newspapers and on radio.

48. I hate Jewish novels that contain filth and other trash that appears on our newstands.

49. I hate Communist speakers being allowed to speak on the campuses of our universities.

50. I hate our tax dollars being used in a no-win war in Viet Nam, being used to finance various left wing groups and going into the pockets of bureaucrats who despise our way of life, who despise our great white, American heritage and who in general ain't worth the chemical composition of which their bodies of dust are made.

What things do YOU hate? You and I are known by the things we LOVE and HATE. But hate in itself is not good unless it is merely the opposite of those things which we LOVE. We must love righteousness and hate evil. Our hate though, must be a RIGHTEOUS HATRED. Therefore it is my desire that you realize that to say we love God, yet do not take a stand against evil and show by our actions we hate those things which are evil, we do fool ourselves into believing a lie. Therefore take a stand FOR righteousness AGAINST evil. The scriptures state, "Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." James 4:7. Jude tells us in verse 3 to "earnestly contend for the faith."

Remember that he that will not STAND for SOMETHING will fall for ANYTHING. Stand therefore solidly for TRUTH and RIGHTEOUSNESS against FALSEHOOD and EVIL, and you will be blest for it.

• Recent Forum Posts

frey#89

Re: Trump doing "great work" so far

President has hard job. The other three cops that where arresting the Flyold guy where non white. Not even the President of the USA can speak without being mobbed by supporters of white genocide. ...

frey#89 Yesterday, 04:06 PM Go to last post
    Michael

Re: What does everyone consider the Sabbath day to fall on?

Erik kindly uploaded the last calendar image update:

https://dualseedlinechristianidentityhome.files.wordpress.com/2020/05/proving-the-sabbaths-6.png

Michael 05-31-2020, 03:02 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Re: Thought of the day thread

Isaiah 1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Erik 05-30-2020, 07:01 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Re: Trump doing "great work" so far

President Trump signs Never Again Education Act to promote Holocaust education

President Trump signed the Never Again Education Act into law Friday.

The act will authorize the United States...

Erik 05-30-2020, 03:05 PM Go to last post
    frey#89

Re: COVERT-19 PLANDEMIC

In my opinion a social restriction order been issued since the 1965 civil rights act against whites. A kind of trauma bond has been psychologically normalized for a long time for Americans. Self...

frey#89 05-27-2020, 08:17 PM Go to last post
  • CNN Videos