• Requiem for a Witch-Doctor

Requiem for a Witch-Doctor
    By Pastor Mark Thomas

There can be little doubt that the bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City will forever change the definition of the patriot movement in America. It is so ridiculous to hear the howls of the jews-media about the evil White Supremicists even while they broadcast a composite drawing of what appears to be a Hispanic man as a suspect. These "racist hate-mongers" are accused of avenging the holocaust at Waco Texas by the FBI-BATF. The problem is that David Koresh was Jewish and many of his followers were black or multi-racial. The fact that the media has any credibility at all speaks badly for the intelligence of most Americans. I appeared on the Geraldo show regarding the bombing and was seated next to Art Jones from Chicago. It was one of the worst freak shows I've ever seen. I was forced to abandon good manners and shout to be heard, but what I said was uncut. I did notice that the audience was listening and that Geraldo was losing control, and his cool with me. I only wish Mike Magee had been there.

I accused the federal government of waging a terrorist war against the American people of all races and supporting terrorism abroad. Menacham Began blew up the King David hotel in Palestine causing horrendous loss of life with the blessing of our government and went on to become the president of the Israeli state. If we are indeed all equal, perhaps we should begin a campaign to elect Tim McVeigh to the White House.

It is so obvious that the militias had nothing to do with the bombings and yet the whores of Washington clamor for them to be abolished. It is equally evident that firearms played no role and yet the bureau-rats again clamor for them to be outlawed. McVeigh is said to have had a gun but failed to use it when stopped by the police. If one thing has been demonstrated in Oklahoma, it is that that the people can strike back at ZOG with or without "assault weapons". Our treasonous politicians would do well to ponder their fate at the hands of angry and determined people who they are even now planning to oppress with more unconstitutional legislation.

I watched the national day of mourning on TV and I was as moved as any person by the story of the woman who lost her two little boys in the blast. I wept as CNN showed their empty little beds and their grieving mother. I pondered what it must be like to die in an explosion and I remembered an afternoon about twenty-five years ago. I don't remember going into the garage that day or the smell of escaping gas. I must have noticed it before I foolishly turned on the light switch. I woke up bloody and bruised in a pile of kindling that had been the solid oak front doors of the building and to this day I remember no suffering, at least until the next day as the muscles began to ache. Not a bad way to go compared to most.

My mind drifts back to the present and I think of a young girl who I love like a daughter. From when she was three years old she was repeatedly molested by her bisexual mother and step-father. She begged the leadership of her judaeo-Christian church for help and received none. (They actually forbid her to contact civil authorities). She was brutally raped by her stepfather and his son on her eighth birthday and bled for two weeks. From that day on she was forced to submit to intercourse until her step-father was arrested when she about 15. He served two years and was released on probation after which he raped and beat her again with the help of her mother who lured her into the trap. She went on to be violated with a broken bottle (she nearly bled to death) and is so damaged that she will probably never have children. She was forced to participate in satanic rituals where a baby was burned alive and where she was ritually abused in unspeakable ways. She drifts in and out of sanity and has multiple personalities. Her greatest wish is that her mother had aborted her.

Her case is extreme but there are millions more like her in a country where the federal government gives tax-exempt status and cash grants to the National Man-Boy Love Association and where the common religious doctrine is that God's Law was abolished by the crucifixion of the Christ. I mourn the untimely loss of all innocent life but I also acknowledge that the sick and twisted "establishment" of this wicked land must be smashed whatever the cost. I am reminded of the Book of Ezekiel, Chapter Nine. When God's people corrupted themselves even as we have today, the penalty was brutal and thorough. God ordered his true ministers to clean house, beginning with the government and the clergy. His words in verses 5 and 6 chill my blood:
    "Go ye after him through the city and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. And He said unto them, defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city."
    It is hard to reconcile the hardness of those verses with our image of a loving and tender God, and it is doubtless such passages which turn many away from a faith based upon a literal interpretation of the Bible. This is because we see things through human eyes even as God Himself did when He walked the earth as the Christ. His words of chastisement are written in Isaiah 55:8-9:
    "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are are your ways my ways, saith God. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."
    We look at the horror that is war and see the present suffering and are overwhelmed by it. God sees not only the present but the future consequences of failing to deal with evil. The same tender and loving God Who surrounded Himself with children as the Christ, commanded the slaughter of the same in Ezekiel Chapter nine and numerous other places in the Scriptures. We who understand His Sacred Truth know that we volunteered to come to this wicked place to stand against our ancient foe. We are serving our mission in the only Hell we will ever see. If in the course of our conflict events take place which cause innocent souls to return to our Father in what we see as an untimely manner, let us remember that "we see through a glass darkly" (1st Corinthians 13:12). We were all born to die in the struggle to throw down the kingdom of Satan, even as our God Himself had to do. We are not greater than He.

Two thousand years ago all of the male Israelite children in Jerusalem were slain by the kike Herod in an attempt to murder the infant Christ. God allowed this to happen as a demonstration of the hatred of the jews toward us. A scant thirty-two years later He told us to arm ourselves (Luke 22:36) and utterly destroy that evil serpent race (Luke 19:27). We failed to obey His commandment and we now serve the jews as their slaves. Jeremiah 48:10 clearly speaks to us across twenty-six centuries: "Cursed be he that doeth the work of God deceitfully, and cursed be he who keepeth back his sword from blood." There is only one way to deal with homosexuals, child molesters, dope pushers and others who openly violate God's Law and that is to put them to death!

There are too many among the so-called movement who are irrevokeably conservative. I was recently talking to someone who made the blanket remark that America's problems began when prayer was taken out of the public schools. He and countless others like him want to return to the past as they remember it, a halcyon time when mother and dad took care of all the troublesome details of life and we were free to run through an endless summer of bliss. They feel that talking about how wonderful things used to be will somehow cause them to be so again, they gather in churches, John Birch meetings, and in millions of chance conversations daily, desperately reciting their inane magic words in the hope that their God will stir from his slumber and deliver them from their predicament. These are the people who are least likely to reform our society and they are why the movement doesn't move. Most of them are very uncomfortable with me and my writings.

In Nietzsche's "The Anti-Christ" the greatest of all philosophers correctly accused judaeo-Christianity of being "One of the most corrupt conceptions of God arrived at on earth". In previous issues of "The Watchman" I have gone to great lengths to expose the corrupt foundations of this poisonous religion. It is not enough to learn that "We are the real Israel, the blacks and asiatics are beasts and the jews are the children of Satan". As long as we embrace the thousands of prejudices of J-C (judaeo-Christianity) we will be corrupted by it. Truth plus error always equals error. Our job is not to bring back the past, it is to throw down the kingdom of Satan, and upon its ashes build the Kingdom of our Father and God. To build it, we must first envision it, and our vision must be uncorrupted by the wickedness of this age. Luke 18:17 explains this truth:
    "Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the Kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein."
    Probably the most important foundational verses of the Kingdom Identity truth are Jeremiah 31:31-34. God prophesies the coming of a new Covenant (contract) between Himself and all of the twelve tribes of Israel. The details of this Covenant are recorded in the New Testament which came into being upon the death of the Testator, Jesus Christ (Hebrews 9:16). Both J-C and Identity err from a total understanding of Jeremiah's words.

1. J-C teaches correctly that there is a new Covenant but goes on to assume (without any basis) that it is available to anyone. They change the Greek language in John Chapter Three to teach that citizenship in the Kingdom of God is acquired by believing in their doctrine after which the initiate is transformed into something different than he or she originally was. These liars changed "Born from above" into "Born again". The hallmark of the jew has always been to sell the public a sensation at the expense of reality. Churchianity is simply a more grandiose version of a whorehouse, a narcotic high, they have turned Western civilization into a kike's carnival, these spiritual alchemists who dare to teach transmutation of the soul. Like their father in the garden of Eden they cleverly change reality for the foolish of our race who are their lawful prey.

2. Identity emphasises that the New Covenant is to be only with the twelve tribes of Israel but largely neglects to teach what the New Covenant is. Jeremiah 31:33:
    "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; I will put My Law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God and they shall be my people... And they shall no more teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith God; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."
    This promise was fulfilled at Pentecost almost two thousand years ago, (about 45 days after the crucifixion of Christ). The events in Jerusalem relating to this are recorded in the Book of Acts, Chapter Two. Christ, Who was God Incarnate was perfected along with the rest of the Adamic race by His crucifixion. (Hebrews 2:10-11). He returned as the Holy Spirit to indwell His race upon the earth, and in so doing He fulfilled Jeremiah 31:33. No longer were there to be priests to teach His people, He would do it personally. Romans 8:16 says that "The Spirit Itself bears witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God". We live in this body but we are not alone, our God lives with us and our entire race is one living organism, the body of the Almighty. God became an Adamite Man and offered His Body as a Sacrifice to redeem the entire race of Adam. You don't get saved when you are captivated by some witch-doctor's babble, you are born redeemed.

Now the message that I have been laying the foundation for since the beginning of this issue is somewhat complex, but I believe it to be the most important truth of our time. Please try very carefully to understand what I am about to say. It involves the most Sacred Presence of God that has ever existed, The Holy Spirit. The validity of the entire Identity message is proven or discredited on this one issue.

If the ministers are correct, then the Holy Spirit leads all mankind to repentance and until they believe and pray for forgiveness, they are headed for Hell. Each must make their decision for eternity, and race or nation has no part in it. It is a matter between God and each individual. If this is true, then the Identity message is indeed a dangerous and damnable lie. Or Jeremiah 31 is literally correct when it says that God would come, first as Christ and then as the Holy Spirit, ONLY FOR ISRAEL AND ALL OF ISRAEL! (From the greatest of them unto the least of them...)

If Identity (and Jeremiah) is true, then God Himself as the Holy Spirit would lead the true chosen, not with the the help of preachers but in spite of them. I believe this to be true which makes me a janitor. My role is to remove 1700 years of judaeo-Christian lies from your minds so God can do His work. The preachers are therefore quite correct when they accuse me of brainwashing people.

We must next introduce another matter into the equation, the unchanging purpose of God from the beginning of time. He is a Spirit like us, who has at times put on a body of flesh as Melchizedec (Genesis 14:18), the Angel who wrestled with Jacob at the brook Jabbok (Genesis 32:22-32). He has also visited us in His Celestial Body (that we also possessed before we came to this place and will return to upon the death of our earthly bodies.) These visitations have been fearful to those who were confronted by God the Father as we see in Ezekiel Chapters one and eight and in Deuteronomy 33:2 when we actually accompanied our Father to Mount Sinai thousands of years ago in our celestial bodies. In Revelations 22:8-9 John writes that when he encountered such a being he fell down and worshiped him. The being rebuked him for this and explained that he was a person like John, only in a different body.

The point is that there is one God who has appeared to us in three different ways, The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, but He is still one God. Furthermore He does not change in His purpose or manner of doing things. We read in Malachi 3:6: "For I am God, I change not, therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed", and again in Hebrews 13:8: "Jesus Christ, the same yesterday and today and forever". If this principle is indeed true then He acted in the same manner no matter what form He took. We read in Matthew 13:34 "All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables, and without a parable spake He not unto them". Verses 10-16 of the same chapter reveal that He did so to confuse the wicked. A parable is also known as an allegory meaning a story where certain things represent a great truth. We know that in Genesis 3 that the serpent was the devil and that the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil was symbolic of sexual intercourse between Eve and Satan. Insofar as God the Father inspired Moses to use this parable when he wrote Genesis as well as when He came as the Christ, does it not therefore follow that He also teaches us in parables as the Holy Spirit. Is it not therefore also true that He did so when He poured out His Spirit upon ALL OF ISRAEL at Pentecost. Acts Chapter Two records what happened in Jerusalem, but what about the Israelites who had gone on to become the great nations of Western Europe. How did our Heavenly Father fulfill His promise in Jeremiah 31 that He would reveal Himself to every last one of them. In the same way that he always taught His people, by illustration. In the culture of the Aryan people at that time appeared a mythology which explains everything God wanted to reveal to us about the three main subjects regarding our existance on this earth. Who we are, where we come from, and why we're here! This mythology is today known as Asatru, or more commonly Odinism and it is not evil, rather I believe it to be the work of the Holy Spirit without the corruption of judaeo-Christianity.

Odin, properly called Wotan is know as the All-Father. He was crucified and hung on a tree of His own free will to attain perfection (Hebrews 2:10) "To make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings". He gave his one eye as a sacrifice to obtain wisdom (Matthew 18:9) "If thine eye offend thee, pluck it out" and Luke 11:34 "The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body is full of light." God did not mean for us to mutilate our bodies, it was only a parable. Wotan was accompanied by two great ravens called "Thought and Memory". Thought is symbolic of our own spirit and memory is best described as what the great Aryan psychologist Carl Jung called the "Collective Unconscious" This is an instinctive racial memory which is transmitted genetically so long as our race remains pure. We are born with it and it prospers in our culture; not with the help of organized religion but in spite of it. What I am saying is plain and to many probably shocking, it is this phenomena, and not some warm effeminate buzz at a Billy Graham concert that is the real moving of the Holy Spirit. We read in Romans 8:16 "The Spirit Itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God." There are two witnesses required in Deuteronomy 17:6, two witnesses in Revelations 11:3 and many other places. Wotan's ravens are indeed symbolic of the union of our spirits with the Holy Spirit.

In the Book of Numbers, Chapter 25 Phineas did not wait for God to make a personal appearance to act on His behalf, rather God was silent until after the fact; then and only then did God speak aloud to bless Phineas for his righteous deed. The two spirits became one, and the race-mixers became history!

In the Book of Acts Chapter 17, when Paul encountered pagan religion in Greece he graciously withheld condemnation. Altars were built to every god that the imagination of the Aryan mind had ever concieved of. (At the time Greece was still White.) In spite of all of the mythology of the day they had built an altar "TO THE UNKNOWN GOD". Paul went on to explain how Christ had fulfilled their expectations but rather than condemn their mythology he showed respect to it; vs 28:
    "For in Him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, for we are also His offspring."
    Bob Matthews was said to be an Odinist and yet he did more to fulfill God's will than any "Christian" I've ever met. "Faith without works is dead." (James 2:20)

For as long as I have been in the patriot movement I have had to endure countless idiots who divide themselves into petty little cliques over such ridiculous issues as how to pronounce God's Name, the dietary laws, whether or not we should even talk to Odinists. Many tremendous changes will undoubtedly follow the Oklahoma City bombing but the one that will truly warm my heart will be that such cowardly fools will be finally driven from our ranks. At long last Gideon's three hundred will emerge to follow the orders of Christ, our King and Law!

The Watchman is published as funds permit by the Pennsylvania Christian Posse Comitatus and the Church of Jesus Christ Christian, Aryan Nations. The opinions expressed herein are those of the editor, Mark Thomas unless otherwise noted. The purpose of this publication is to provoke its readers to re-examine beliefs that may be detrimental to themselves, their race, and ultimately all mankind. I welcome your comments and criticisms.

Except for prisoners and other approved hardship cases I must ask that the subscriber pay. We are under tremendous legal and financial attack at this time and will be unable to continue to publish without your support. A year's subscription is available for a suggested donation of $25 dollars or more. Mail to (cash only, please):

C.P.C.
    Box 50
    Hereford, P.A.
  • Recent Forum Posts

talkshoe.com

Far Beyond Rubies

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2021 CPM sermon here.

Far Beyond Rubies (Dellamore) [2021] completes...

talkshoe.com Yesterday, 11:14 PM Go to last post
    Archivist

Re: Covenant People's Church Classics & Oddities

Dellamorte Dellamore: Praise of Rubies (Complete) [2021] Sirach VS Job

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

<iframe width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"...

Archivist Yesterday, 11:02 PM Go to last post
    talkshoe.com

Praise of Wisdom

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2021 CPM sermon here.

Praise of Wisdom (Dellamorte) [2021] is the first...

talkshoe.com Yesterday, 10:53 PM Go to last post
    Prakazrel

Far Beyond Rubies

Far Beyond Rubies (Dellamore) completes CPM's two-part audio series on wisdom with the canonized book of Job and his personal replies to the godless skeptics of his time. At a certain point in life...

Prakazrel Yesterday, 02:26 PM Go to last post
    Prakazrel

Praise of Wisdom

Praise of Wisdom (Dellamorte) is the first of CPM's two-part audio series scrutinizing the importance of insight from the Book of Ecclesiasticus or the Wisdom of Sirach. I should have known it - the...

Prakazrel Yesterday, 02:15 PM Go to last post
  • CNN Videos