• The Quaternity of God

The Quaternity of God
    By Pastor Mark Thomas

I was recently talking with a young man who used to come to my church regularly. He related to me the allegation that an Identity minister who many of us know and love is teaching that the Swastika, the Nazi government of 1930s Germany and related philosophy were satanic and part of a jewish plot to bring about a one-world government. Whether or not this rumor is true I am unaware but if it is I fear that it is a symptom of a growing movement of escapism among the weaker of our race.

Insofar as this is not the first time that I have heard such conjecture (the last occasion being in a born-again church) I will address what I feel to be the root and substance of it.

I have been on both sides of the fence concerning the racial message of the Bible. I originally was a Sunday School teacher in a fundamentalist church and I was deeply disturbed by the Identity message when I first heard of it. I set out to explore what I perceived to be an evil Nazi cult only to find that it was I who had been deceived. Since that time I have attempted to teach all who will listen what I perceive to be the truth. On both sides of the fence however, I have found error.

One of the foundational verses of the Identity message is Jeremiah 31:31-34. It was written about six hundred years before Christ and says in essence that the day would come when God would make a new Covenant (contract) with the house of Israel. It refers to Israel first as the Northern and Southern kingdoms and concludes by calling them Israel collectively. This implies that the division between the North and South would be eliminated, a healing that was in fact also prophesied in Ezekiel 37:11-28. It follows that this prophesy must of been fulfilled by or before the time of Christ because the Book of James begins by stating that it is written "To the Twelve Tribes which are scattered abroad, Greetings" ....

This incidently is yet another proof that the jews were not Israel in Christ's day anymore than they are today. James was written in about 44 AD. and it is a well known fact of history that the temple of Jerusalem was sacked and burned by the Romans in 70 AD, more than 26 years after Israel left the area. This resulted in what the jews call the "diaspora" or scattering of their race. They have wandered the earth since that day in fulfillment of God's curse upon them as the seed of Cain in Genesis 4:12 as fugitives and vagabonds and also in Jeremiah 24:9 where they are condemned to disease, hunger and finally execution. They are the ones that Christ condemned as "devils" in John 8:44 and who He commanded us to execute in Luke 19:27. Fundamentalist pastors and professors are quick to identify this New Covenant between God and His people as an indwelling of the Holy Spirit in a human body and so it is, but they conveniently ignore the rest of the prophesy which states plainly that the New Covenant is limited to God and the people of Israel.

Identity Pastors are equally quick to point out their side of the prophesy (that it is only for Israel) while ignoring what kind of a relationship is promised to her. For years I attended gatherings where the Law of Moses was recited and Old Testament days and rituals were strictly observed. There was present a spirit of elitism which quickly ripened into a self-righteousness worthy of the Sanhedrin of Christ's day. It has since degenerated into a gaggle of bickering over the correct pronunciation of God's name, what day is the Sabbath and so on. Most of the faithful content themselves with the belief that if we all engage in the right ritual at exactly the right time, that God Himself will suddenly appear and save our bacon. Yes, I am calling such people pigs!

Jeremiah 31:33-34 appears to disagree with this interpretation insofar as it says "that we no more teach every man his neighbor for we shall all know him". This new-found wisdom is not the product of men's teaching, but the work of the Holy Ghost. The result of this is intended to be that we observe God's Law, "In newness of Spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter" (Romans 7:6). This is further expounded upon in Galatians, Chapter Four where Paul admonishes us not to "Observe days and months, and times, and years". Mainstream religion insanely interprets this to mean that the Law is abolished, a more rational view would be that the Holy Spirit will lead us to a more correct understanding of it. It therefore follows that if the Holy Spirit is the True Teacher of our race, then what has been done by organized religion has been in opposition to God's purpose! If we therefore wish to examine the working of The Holy Spirit in a pristine and uncorrupted state, we must examine the culture of racial Israel after the Baptism of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost (33 A.D.) and before the arrival of the satanic missionaries of judaeo-Christianity (325 A.D.).

Now we know that racial Israel was preserved as the Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, and related people also known as the Aryan Nations of Western Europe. They were also called Caucasians because they passed through the Cacaucas mountains in their journey from the Mid-East. When historians refer to the period I speak of they call it "Pre-Christian" because they falsely believe catholicism to be of Christ. I contend that it would be better called pre-inquisitional Europe. The culture of that day is often called by such names as Heathen and Pagan. Organized religion has given a negative connotation to these terms but the original meaning of them was simply "people of the land". Their laws and political customs were based upon what is today known as the English Common Law and their mythology reflects the unmistakable working of the Holy Spirit as God promised in Jeremiah 31.

For example, we read in the saga of Beowulf about a young hero who makes war against the dragon-monster Grendel. He destroyed Grendel who is said to be descended from Cain (The cleansing of Heorot; verse one). It reports that "from Cain came all evil broods". Compare this to the dialog between Christ and the jews in John 8:44-46. Beowulf went on to slay the mother of Grendel and succeed but gave his own life in the process. In every passage of this epic poem of our race we see the truth of Genesis 3:15 revealed, not by religion but in spite of it. This is repeated in the German Nibelungenlied.

In every great "pre-Christian" work of the Aryan race the authors expound a common theme. A heavenly race who were sent into this world to destroy a devilish race. Be it the Saxon Beowulf, the Germanic Siegfried, or dozens of other heros, they all represent the God-Man who is Christ and whose sacrifice redeemed mankind from death. Even in the Indo-Aryan "Bhagavad Gita" which was written in Sanskrit long before the people of India polluted their race we read of space craft that flew through the air. Compare this to Psalm 68:17, Deuteronomy 33:2 and Isaiah 66:15 and tell me if there is a substantive difference in the message.

In every work of the Aryan race that is untouched by the jew we see holiness and purity and life. With the advent of the judaeo-Christian religion we witness the murder of millions for their faith in the power of the Holy Spirit, we see libraries burned as in Alexandria, Egypt and throughout the Celtic Isles. If you ever have the chance, see the Sean Connery movie, "The Name of the Rose".

The artwork of people that existed before religion is equally revealing regarding the likeness of God. The Celtic Cross and its brother, the swastika are the product of what is called "the squaring of the circle". This means simply a circle with four evenly distributed points, as in twelve, three, six and nine o'clock.

The Noted Aryan Psychologist, Dr. Carl Jung, made repeated references in his work to the "Mandala" which was evident in the religious art of even the most primitive people. Judaeo-Christianity falsely condemns this symbology as "sun Worship" because in non-White societies it is often associated with this practice. In pure Aryan mythology however, this is never true. The Celtic Cross for example, is a variation of the swastica and it is currently banned in Germany as such.

It is also the principle symbol of the senior God of the Odinist faith called Odin or Wotan. The circle represents eternal life and the cross divides the symbol into four parts. Odin is known to his worshipers as the "All Father" and represents God Almighty. Like the Christ he represents, he hung upon a tree to reattain the perfection he surrendered when He became a Man.

He gave His one eye to attain perfection of wisdom at a well to marry his bride which is representative of Christ's conversation with the Samaritan women at Jacob's well and His statement, "If thine eye offend thee pluck it out". Compare this myth with Hebrews 2:10 regarding the perfecting of The Christ and we His bride through His suffering.

Dr. Jung called the gods of mythology "Archetypes" meaning images which symbolize our unconcious understanding of certain truths. They are passed from generation to generation by what he called genetic memory. The fact that they appear throughout our primitive literature and art, before religion, proves that they were "written in our hearts". Our God is Faithful to keep His promises to His children. What then do we say to our Pagan roots? I praise God for them.

There was nothing mentioned in the Bible about the appearance of God when He came as the God-Man Jesus Christ, although Pontius Pilate described Him as beautiful and "The Son of God". There is however an account in the Scriptures about what God the Father looked like when He appeared to the prophet Ezekiel in that Book, Chapter One, Verses 4-28. It begins by describing the appearance as a fiery cloud from which four living creatures emerged which looked like men. Each had four faces, that of a man, a bull, an eagle and a lion. An image of these faces flashed like lightening. Wheels also appeared also having four sides with rings having four "eyes". Ezekiel reports that a Spirit traveled in this craft with a voice "Like the Almighty". Above all of this was a throne with the appearance of a Man upon it surrounded by colors like a rainbow.

The concluding verse is quite plain, "This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of God. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake".

The evidence of our understanding of the true symbology of God without the corrupt influence of modern witch-doctors is yet another proof of who we are, God's true chosen, the Israelites of old. There are unfortunately many teachers who present God's Identity message in a divisive and narrow-minded manner. Sometime this is to gather the weaker of the sheep to themselves so as to feed upon them, (Ezekiel 34) but another reason is more sinister and both the sheep and the shepherds are equally guilty of it. That reason is cowardice! If we can invent some incredible explanation for what is going on such as "General" Jack Mohr's "millions of Soviet troops along the Mexican border" or Commander Haton's little grey men from outer space, then we can absolve ourselves of the responsibility (and admitted dangers) of dealing with the problem directly. After all, who can make war on imaginary spaceships or black helicopters?

Yes we are afflicted by a race of space aliens. The truth of this however is not revealed in the "Phoenix Liberator". Revelations 12:7-9 explains the manner of their coming to the earth:
    "And there was war in heaven (the sky): Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, and prevailed not; neither was their place found anymore in heaven, and the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."
    This happened before the garden of Eden. Satan became a man (Isaiah 14:16) and we are locked in mortal combat with his children who are incarnate among us. They are found among the jews as the progeny of Cain.

There is no mystery about our purpose on this earth other than that which has been inflicted upon us by our enemies through the false teachers of our own race. It is judaeo-Christianity that is "Mystery, babylon the great, the mother of harlots and abominations of the earth". (Rev 17:5) Our first job is to fulfill verse 16 of the same chapter. "Hate the whore and burn her with fire"! Remember Dr. Joseph Warren, "The incendiary of the American Revolution". He and his band burned hundreds of New England churches to the ground for teaching their parishoners to be loyal to a jew-controlled king.

The false religious system that has infected our race is more dangerous than whorehouses, drugs, or any other perversion, because it deceives those who are trying to find God and obey his will. Like that beautiful illustration given us in Judges Chapter six we must first "Throw down the Altar to Baal" that was given us by our fathers. The story is a fascinating example of repentance and faith with works.

We read in verse one that because our ancestors sinned against God's Law He caused the Midianites, the Amalekites and the "children of the East" to invade their land. History remembers the Midianites as the inventors of metalworking. Genesis 4:22 identifies Cain as their father through Tubal-Cain. The name Amalekite remains with us today as simply "Kike" which jews use on one another to correctly identify their ancestry. The Book of Genesis 4:16 records that Cain left the Garden of Eden and went East where he inter-married with the Asiatic race producing the devil-seed referred to here as The Children of the East. It was like our nation is today, living under a zionist occupation government, "ZOG". The people of that day cried to God for help because then as now the jews were robbing them blind, Chapter one verse Six. God sent them a prophet to explain why their land had fallen. They, like us had not obeyed His Law. Verses 11-24 show how God Himself appeared to Gideon through His Angelic Presence. His commandment was plain, destroy the false religious system that had overtaken the land. (Verse 25). Verse 28 tells us that because Gideon was afraid he did his divine work by night with the help of a few trusted friends. The remainder of the chapter and the following one describe the great victory that God's people had over the jews of their day, after they had burned their false religious institution down!

Our God is not some pussy-whipped American White man who is suffering from "low self esteem". The filth that is is preached in His Name every Sunday throughout the churches that fill and poison our land does not hurt His feelings. Calling Him a jew does not bruise His Divine Ego, He hates false religion because it enslaves and destroys the children he so desperately loves!

As Elijah did to the priests of Baal at the brook Kidron in 1st Kings 18:40, so shall it be done to these latter-day witch-doctors. The waters of that stream ran red with the blood of the false teachers slain by Elijah. 1st Corinthians Chapter Ten tells us that these Old Testament accounts are preserved "for our example".

So nice and dry and wooden, these modern temples of Baal are. How impossible to extinguish once they begin to burn. In a nearby community last year a couple of drunken skinheads hung the head of a pig on the door of a synagoge and got in more trouble than two girls in the same town who burned a church down. The sad reality is that the jews and their synagoges, would never have come to this once great land were it not for the "Priests of Baal" who teach us all to worship them as "God's Chosen". Revival will come to America when the heads of the White witch doctors hang on the doors of so-called Christian churches as they go up in flames. Revelations 18:17 tells us to come out of this modern "Babylon" and to avenge on her the blood shed from the days of Rome to Waco. From Jacque De Molay to Joan of Arc innocent blood cries out for vengeance and Revelations 18:6 demands double.

One of the greatest mistakes made by the Third Reich was the burning of only the synagoges. Hitler believed that "the Church and the British Empire were indispensable to civilization". How utterly tragic because this mistake cost Germany, and all our race, the war. He should have destroyed the British army at Dunkirk and leveled every church in Germany. Both of these evil institutions have been puppets of the jew for centuries to conquer the bodies and souls of our race. Both are so irredeemably corrupted from what they once were that they must be obliterated.

The Holy Words of YHVH command us from the day they were spoken aloud by Moses. Deuteronomy 7:25 "The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver and gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therein; for it is an abomination to YHVH thy God!" There is nothing in these temples of idolatry worth saving, to be afraid to burn them down is to doubt the Power of the Almighty to teach His people as He said He would in Jeremiah 31:31, that being by the Sacred power of his Holy Spirit.

We must not only "Hate the whore", we must also hearken unto the words of James who said that "Faith without works is dead" (James 2:26) and go on to burn her with fire. Only then will we ever be able to Hail His Victory!

The Watchman is published as funds permit by the Pennsylvania Christian Posse Comitatus and the Church of Jesus Christ Christian, Aryan Nations. The opinions expressed herein are those of the editor, Mark Thomas unless otherwise noted. The purpose of this publication is to provoke its readers to re-examine beliefs that may be detrimental to themselves, their race, and ultimately all mankind. I welcome your comments and criticisms.

Except for prisoners and other approved hardship cases I must ask that the subscriber pay. We are under tremendous legal and financial attack at this time and will be unable to continue to publish without your support. A year's subscription is available for a suggested donation of $25 dollars or more. Mail to (cash only, please):

C.P.C.
    Box 50
    Hereford, P.A.