• The Eternal Order of Melchisedek

The Eternal Order of Melchisedek
    Written by James P. Wickstrom, Minister of YHWH

Dedicated to all those who YHWH/YAHSHUA shall call forward having eyes to see and ears to hear in the reading of this book. The following information is intended for the upward path of regeneration for the very few pure racial Offspring of YHWH who are left on the Earth at this time. As He so stated ... "My flock is a little flock," and I command you, "To feed My sheep."

Forward

Through much prayer, deliberation, and steadfast support of my close friends in the racial and national "Identity Israel Movement," I have written the contents of this book.

The information contained in this book has taken over fifteen years to research, piecemeal, and finalize. I cannot at this time; even attempt to make any kind of guess as to how many hours of research it has taken to bring this information to you. But I do regard the information in this book as some of the most vital in regards to importance, in regards to the White Aryan Israelite race of people on the Earth, who are to survive the forthcoming wrath of YAHSHUA, which is forthcoming in the very, very near future.

The "cycles" of His time is almost complete, and only He has the Power to overthrow the vastness of this present one-world religion and political system of Lucifer that is upon all of us. Although there will be many who will read the contents of this book and who will desire to argue its contents, I rest my case upon the data contained herein.

The time for playing "Church" and giving "lip-service" to YAHSHUA is almost over. I pray that the enclosed information will broaden your insight relating to many mysteries that has been hidden from our race for thousands of years by use of deliberate lies and deceit of the religious and political world system of Lucifer and his followers. May YAHSHUA have mercy on those who are obedient unto Him.

The Eternal Order

There has been much discussion in the last two thousand years regarding the word, "Melchisedek." The reason for this is because the truth of this mystery has never fully been given until now.

The "Order of Melchisedek" is not an organized order like others existing in the world today, but rather it represents a certain state of spiritual awareness brought forth by YHWH to those whom He chooses for such a position among His people on His Earth.

The true "Order of Melchisedek" stands alone from any type of organized world religion. Many individuals have claimed in the past that there is no curriculum available based upon the teachings of Melchisedek. This is not true. But the blind shall surely lead the blind to the pit, as it is written. The true "Order of Melchisedek" is not worldly, nor is it for this world system. But instead, it is racial and it is also reserved for the priesthood who YHWH shall choose to teach His race on His Earth for a new Age, which is called by the Ancients; "The Age of the Golden Dawn." YHWH shall once again marry His race in this Earth and they shall live pursuant to all His Laws and will also be taught concerning His Kosmos and His Earth there-in, by His priest teachers on this Earth, called the "Order of Melchisedek."

It is true that there are no profane teachings available in any world university or college, nor at any seminary on this subject matter. This is because the information to be taught belongs to YHWH, and it will be He who decides who shall be called forth from His race for such teachings. Those who He chooses will be taught their heavenly, earthly, and racial understanding in preparing them to be a member of the "Order of Melchisedek." These same individuals will teach His race after YHWH unleashes His great wrath and cleansing against all those on the Earth who have followed after Lucifer and his one world religious and political system.

Did not YAHSHUA scold Nicodemus, who was at that time an alleged teacher and scholar to true Israel? Nicodemus, who was taught in all the great schools of learning at that time, including the schools of high learning in Ancient England, known also in Ancient History as "The Misty isles."

Chapter three of the historical Book of John, verses 1 trough 15 explains many mysteries in regards to the sacred knowledge and wisdom of YHWH.
    There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus a ruler of the Judeans (not jews). The same came to YAHSHUA by night, and said to Him, master, we (scholars of Israel) know that thou art a Teacher come from YHWH; for no man can do these miracles that Thou doest, except YHWH be with him. YAHSHUA answered and said unto him (Nicodemus), Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man (Hu-man Sprit man) be born from above; he cannot see (understand) the Kingdom of YHWH. Nicodemus answered unto YAHSHUA, how can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born? YAHSHUA answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man (Hu-man Adam Spirit Man) be born of water and Spirit, he (The non-pure races) cannot enter into the Kingdom of YHWH. That which is born (or polluted) of the flesh (seed of Enosh or Lucifer) is flesh (worldly non-heavenly spirit); and that (Adam via Seth) which is born of the Spirit (Adam being the Seed–Spirit energy of YHWH) is Spirit (Heavenly being). Marvel not that I said unto thee, ye must be born from above. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but (you) canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth; so is every one that is born of Spirit (Adam via Seth).
    At this time, Nicodemus is totally confused, confounded, and bewildered by the words of YAHSHUA (Yod-He-Vau-He in the flesh). YAHSHUA in so many words, told Nicodemus… You don’t even know where you came from, or where you shall return to.
    Nicodemus answered and said unto YAHSHUA, how can these things be?
    YAHSHUA answered and said unto him, art thou a master (learned scholar) of Israel, and you knowest not these things (that Israel is a heavenly Spirit race of YHWH via Adam)?
    Verily, verily, I (YHWH in the flesh) say unto thee, We (YHWH/YAHSHUA and His chosen priest teachers) speak (teach) that we do know (understand), and testify that we have seen (Jacob’s ladder); and ye receive (believe) not our witness (teaching). If I (YHWH in the flesh) have told (taught) you the Earthly (Enosh/Lucifer children offspring–that everyone on the Earth is not of Adam) things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell (teach) you of the heavenly things?
    Here YHWH/YAHSHUA clearly tells Nicodemus in so many words, that there is no need in asking any more questions of the mysteries, since Nicodemus never understood the Enosh/Lucifer evil earthly Age in its fullness. Nor did Nicodemus understand the fullness of the genetic (racial) differences between true Israel and the rest of the people on the Earth. There was no sense to even begin teaching Nicodemus about the heavenly knowledge such as cycles of time, Kosmos electromagnetic currents, energy, solar winds, nor the in-depth understanding in regards to our Spirit race that came from the heavens when YHWH transplanted Adam onto the surface of the Earth.

And no man (Adam Spirit man) hath ascended (been brought back to the heavens as a Spirit to that date in time, as the sprits who were in the bodies of racial Israel from the time of Adam, who were being held in bondage in the inner Earth) up to heaven, but he (those) hat came down (as Spirits into the racial unborn children in the wombs of the pure racial women of Israel, whose flesh came forth from the earthly racial seed of the men of Israel, the descendants of YHWH via His son Adam in the Earth) from heaven (the Kosmos), even the Seed (YHWH/YAHSHUA) of Adam which is in (of) heaven.
    And as Moses lifted up the serpent (Phoenix, symbolizing racial Israel to come forth from the ashes of near destruction and becoming the most powerful and beautiful nation in the world on the North American continent) in the wilderness, even so must the Son (YAHSHUA) be lifted up (crucified). That who-so-ever (descendants of Adam via Seth) believeth in Him (YHWH in the flesh as YAHSHUA) should not perish, but have eternal life.
    You may be asking yourself, what has this to do with the "Order of Melchisedek." It has very, very much to do with it as you continue to read into this information. Even Nicodemus being "a wise and educated scholar" in Israel did not know or realize that the Aryan white race, is a heavenly race, brought into this Earth to destroy Lucifer, his followers, his one world (everybody is equal) system, and also to bring in the Kingdom of YHWH/YAHSHUA. We are also to teach His people the whole truth of the heavens and Earth.

The "Order of Melchisedek" is the on-coming racial priesthood of YHWH/YAHSHUA who will be called forward and taught ahead of the masses of our race. This priesthood will be prepared to teach His people in the Theocracy (racial law to a racial people of YHWH) that is soon to come forth into the North American continent (the modern House of Joseph). These teachings shall be done in absolute racial Faith in the Divine Order of YHWH/YAHSHUA of things without recourse to ritualism, sectarianism, or coercion.

Shem The Melchisedek

Shem (Sem) was the pure racial son of Noah, and Shem was also the eleventh born via Adam in racial linage from Adam through Seth. This is recorded in the historical writings of the Book of Luke, chapter 3, verses 36-38. "Eleven" is the number of ‘Judgment’ by YHWH upon His enemies on His Earth.

Shem being of the racial seed (offspring) of Noah lived to be the oldest of any of our race on this Earth; well over 900 years. What most students do not realize, is that Shem, Eber (the son of Sala), Abraham (the son of Thara), Isaac, and Jacob (Yacob)…were all on the Earth at the same time, and they all knew each other very, very well.

Let us now journey back into time and put many pieces of many mysteries together for you to know and understand in regards to Shem and the "Order of Melchisedek."

There has been great confusion among everyone who studies the Ancient writings concerning who it was that Abram met after Abram had rescued his nephew Lot and the household of Lot from the four evil kings who took lot captive after they had made war against Bera, king of Sodom. This can be found in the historical Book of Genesis, chapter 14, verses 1-16. Abram along with 318 of his own household pursued these four evil kings, defeated them by the power of YHWH, and safely secured Lot and his household and then returned them to Sodom.

You must be very patient in reading this material, as I must lay the groundwork in such a way in order for you to understand many things that have been kept mysteries from our race until these latter days we now live in. Do not get ahead of yourself, as the pieces must be fit together like unto a fine woven coast, that once finished, you shall wear and you will understand in its fullness. In the Book of Genesis, chapter 14, verses 18-20, it reads as such…
    And Melchizedek, king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest (Melchisedek priest over the race of YHWH via Adam through Seth on the Earth) of the Most High El (YHWH). And he (Melchisedek) blessed him (Abram), and said, Blessed be Abram (offspring) of the Most High El (YHWH), possessor of Heaven and Earth. And blessed be the Most High El (Yod-He-Vau-He), which has delivered thine enemies into thy (Abram) hand. And he (Abram) gave him (Melchisedek) tithes of all (that Abram took from the battle over the four evil kings).
    Many individuals who have read the above verses have actually believed that Abram had seen and met YAHSHUA The Messiah. But to believe that would be like unto believing a lie and saying that YAHSHUA came in the flesh before His time. It was Shem, the son of Noah who Abram recognized and knew to be the Melchisedek high priest of YHWH on the Earth. Let us now read what is written in the historical Book of Jasher, which means "Seed of the Upright" The Book of Jasher is also mentioned in the historical Book of Joshua and the Book of II Samuel. Let us now read what is written in the Book of Jasher, chapter XVI, verses 6-12.
    And they (four kings of Elam) plundered all the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, and they also took Lot, Abram’s brother’s son, and his property and they seized all the goods of the cities of Sodom, and they went away; and Unic, Abram’s servant, who was in the battle, saw this and told Abram all that the kings had done to the cities of Sodom, and that Lot was taken captive by them. And Abram heard this, and he rose up with about three hundred and eighteen men that were with him, and he that night pursued these kings, and smote them, and they all fell before Abram and his men, and there were none remaining but the four kings who fled, and they went each his own road.
    Here a more vivid account of what transpired is given to you to understand, as Abram attacked a far larger force at night, just as it also happened in the days of Gideon.
    And Abram recovered all the property of Sodom, and he also recovered Lot and his property, his wives and little ones, and all belonging to him, so that Lot lacked nothing. And when he (Abram) returned from smiting these kings, he and his men passed the Valley of Siddim where the kings had made war together. And Bera, king of Sodom, and the rest of his men that were with him, went out from the lime (tar) pits into which they had fallen, to meet Abram and his men. And Adonizedek (Melchisedek), king of Jerusalem (City of Salem), the same was Shem, went out with his men to meet Abram and his people, with bread and wine, and they met Abram and his men. And Adonizedek (Shem the Melchisedek) blessed Abram, and Abram gave him (Shem) a tenth from all that he (Abram) had brought from the spoil (battle) of his enemies (four evil kings), for Adonizedek was a priest before YHWH.
    Do I have your attention? If I don’t have your attention by this time, you might just as well close this book and stop reading. Yet, you may be asking…to where is this all leading? You shall soon see. I have been told by YHWH in prayer to write this book and make it available to you, so you will be given a far deeper understanding about our race, and concerning a time to come, that is very close at hand.

Again, this book is like unto Joseph’s coat of many colours, and each chapter of this book is a colour (understanding) for you to put on in preparing you for a job that YHWH will call you forth to do for Him in the very near future. I know my mission for Him in this earthly plane, and I pray that soon, each and every one of you shall also know yours. His Law and understanding isn’t only in books, but it is also written in His heavens.

The present "daughter of Babylon political and religious system" can alter books, but they cannot alter the heavens and his signs contained therein. As we are commanded, "Look up (the heavens) and rejoice (look at what?), as your redemption (stars in the heavenly signs tell all) draws neigh." We shall get deeper into this subject matter as you continue to read into this book, as I do not want to get ahead of myself as there is much to relate to you at this time, and yet, time itself is running out on this present corrupt and evil age of Lucifer on and in this Earth.

I feel that with the writings of this book, it will bring to an end part of my mission that I was sent here to do for YHWH/YAHSHUA. That being, to help prepare the on-coming teachers of YAHSHUA to learn about the heavens and Earth, and to have these same individuals understand this knowledge well enough, so they can go forth and teach it to the remnant of His race who will be left after the great and terrible wrath of YHWH/YAHSHUA is unleashed against everyone who is against Him. I have attempted to explain everything at a level where everyone will understand, as I know and understand the time and times we have entered into.

Let us now review the writings of Josephus, who was one of the most knowledgeable "Judeans," being of the Tribe of Judea; who were located in the southern kingdom of Israel.

I am entering this portion of his writings to solidify and to deepen your understanding regarding the meeting that took place between Shem the Melchisedek and Abram. This information is located in the historical book of Josephus, chapter X verses 1-2.

When Abram heard of their (Lot and his family) calamity, he was at once afraid for Lot his kinsman (racial), and pitied the Sodomites his friends and neighbours; and thinking it proper to afford them assistance, he did not delay it, but marched hastily, and the fifth night fell upon the Assyrians, near Dan, that is the name of the other spring of Jordan (River); and before they could arm themselves, he (Abram and his band) slew some as they were in their beds, before they could suspect any harm; and others who were not yet gone to sleep, but were so drunk they could not fight, ran away.

Abram pursued after them, till on the second day he drove them in a body (group) unto Hoba, a place belonging to Damascus; and thereby demonstrated that victory does not depend on multitude and the number of hands, but by the alacrity (quickness, briskness, or readiness) and the courage of soldiers overcome the most numerous bodies of men, while he got the victory over so great an army with no more than three hundred and eighteen of his servants, and three of his friends (Eschol, Enner, and Mambre); but all those of them that fled (from the battle) returned home Ingloriously.

Now for a more vivid picture of the battle and the happenings that took place between Abram and his three hundred servants fighting against the four evil kings and their armies we shall review the happening as Josephus writes on this account concerning the coming together of Abram and Shem the "Melchisedek."
    So Abram, when he had saved the captive Sodomites who had been taken by the Assyrians, and Lot also his kinsman, returned home in peace. Now the king of Sodom met him (Abram) at a certain place, which they called ‘The King’s Dale’, where Melchisedek, king of the city of Salem (peace), received him (Abram). That name signifies "the righteous king" (of Israel); and such he (Shem) was without dispute, insomuch that, on this account, he (Shem) was made “THE PRIEST OF EL (YHWH): However, they (Israel) afterward called Salem; Jerusalem. Now this Melchisedek supplied Abram’s army in an hospital manner, and gave them provisions in abundance; and as they were feasting he (Shem) began to praise him (Abram) and to bless El (YHWH) for subduing his enemies under him (Abram). And when Abram gave him the tenth part of his prey, he (Shem) accepted of the gift.
    We must now ask ourselves this question. How did Abram, who was later to be called "Abraham", know that Shem was the High Priest of the "Order of Melchisedek" of the race of YHWH in the Earth? It also states that there were other men with Shem when this meeting took place. Who also was present? Eber was also present, as Eber (also spelled Heber) resided in the same location with Shem and others. Eber was the seed (flesh son) of Sala, and Eber was fifteenth born of the pur racial linage of Adam.

When Shem died in the flesh, then Eber became the High Priest of the "Order of Melchisedek" in the Earth. When Eber died in the flesh, then Isaac and Jacob (Israel) were all that remained on the Earth with the knowledge and understanding to become the High Priest of the "Order of Melchisedek" for YHWH, in securing and teaching the Ancient Wisdom to those who YHWH would chose to learn this knowledge so it would never be lost from His race on the Earth.

Again, I do not want to get ahead of myself, so we shall review Abram, his birth, and his teachings more in depth in explaining how he was being prepared to learn the knowledge and wisdom of YHWH in the Earth.

Yet, before we continue into Abram, we must ask ourselves another question. Where and who taught Shem all the Ancient truths, thus enabling Shem to become the Melchisedek? Keep this question in your mind as we now turn our attention to Abram, and learn more mysteries that have been kept from our race for so long a time.

The Birth of Abram

The following information concerning the birth of Abram is one of the major "locking devices" into the subject matter that is before you. The birth of Abram is recorded in its entirety in the historical Book of Jasher, chapters VII and VIII. We start by reading in chapter VII, and reading verses 49-51.
    And Terah, the son of Nahor, prince of Nimrod’s host, was in those days very great in the sight of the king (nimrod) and his subjects, and the king and princes loved him, and they elevated him very high. And Terah took a (another) wife, and her name was Amthelo the daughter of Cornebo: and the wife of Terah conceived and bare him (Terah) a son in those days.
    By reading this information, it seems that Terah had another wife who bare Abram, who was a different wife from the one who bare Haran (father of Lot) and Nahor. Read verse 22 of chapter VII o the Book of Jasher.

Terah was seventy years old when he begat him (Abram), and Terah called the name of his son that was born to him "Abram" (YHWH later renamed Abram… Abraham), because the king (Nimrod) had raised him in those days, and dignified him (Terah) above all his princes that were with him.

In reading that Terah was seventy years old when he begat Abram, means that the other two sons of Terah, Haran father of Lot) and Nahor were thirty-two years old at the time of the birth of Abram. Either Haran and Nahor were twins, being born at the same time, or else they were born within the same time span of one year, due to the fact that it is written that Terah was thirty-eight years of age when they were both born. Let us now read what is written in chapter VIII, verses 1-12.

And it was in the night that Abram was born, that all the servants of Terah, and all the wise men of Nimrod, and his conjurors came and ate and drank in the house of Terah, and they rejoiced with him on that night.
    And when all the wise men and conjurors went out from the house of Terah, they lifted their eyes towards heaven that night to look at (read) the stars, and they saw, and behold…one very lard star came from the East and ran in the heavens, and he (the large star) swallowed up the four stars from the four sides of the heavens. And all the wise men of the king (Nimrod) and his conjurors were astonished at the sight, and the sages understood this matter, and they knew its import (importance) And they said to each other, this only "betokens" (reveals) the child that has been born to Terah this night, who will grow up and be fruitful, and multiply, and possess all the Earth, he and his seed (offspring) will slay great kings and possess their lands. And the wise men and conjurors went home that night, and in the morning all these wise men and conjurors rose up early, and assembled in an appointed house. And they spoke and said to each other, behold the sight that we saw last night is hidden from the king (Nimrod), it has not been made known to him. And should this thing get known to the king in the latter days, he will say to us, why have you concealed this matter from me, and then we shall all suffer death. And they did so, and they all went to the king and bowed down to him to the ground, and they said, may the king live, may the king live. We heard that a son was born to Terah, the son of Nahor, the price of thy host, and we yesterday came to his house, and we ate and drank and rejoiced with him that night. And thy servants went out from the house of Terah, to go to our respective homes to abide there for the night, we lifted up our eyes to heaven, and we saw a great star coming from the East, and the same star ran with great speed, and swallowed up four great stars, from the four sides of the heavens. And thy servants were astonished at the sight we saw, and were greatly terrified, and we made a judgment upon the sight, and knew by our wisdom (of the stars in the 12 signs) the proper interpretation thereof, that this thing applies to the child that is born to Terah, who will grow up and multiply greatly, and become powerful, and kill all the kings (rulers) of the Earth, and inherit all their lands, he (son of Terah) and his seed (offspring) for-ever. And now our lord and king, behold we have truly acquainted thee with what we have seen concerning this child.
    As with everything in the Kosmos, there is positive and there is negative. The conjurors and wise men (star readers) of Nimrod were all well versed in reading the heavens and all there in. But they used this knowledge to do evil again the people who Nimrod ruled over. These "wise men" and "conjurors" of Nimrod were the negative or black side of reading the heavens, and they were known as ‘the black magi’. Yet, a son was born to Terah who was later to be named Abram, having his life spared by YHWH, and then sent to Noah.

YHWH Saves Abram From Death

Nimrod believed his conjurors and stargazers, as related in chapter VIII of the Book of Jasher, and thus, Nimrod sought for Terah to give him his son Abram so Nimrod could murder him, thus, removing what would eventually happen in the latter days.

Terah pleaded with Nimrod not to do such a wicked thing to his son Abram, but his pleading was to no avail and fell on deaf ears. Nimrod allowed Terah three days to bring forth Abram in order that he pay Terah an exact amount of money for the life of Abram. What took place is recorded in the historical Book of Jasher, chapter VIII, verses 32-36, and reads as follows.
    And it was in the third day that the king (Nimrod) sent to Terah, saying, send me thy son for a price as I spoke to thee; and shouldst thou not do this, I will send (my murders) and slay all thou hast in thy house, so that thou shalt not even have a dog remaining. And Terah hastened (as the thing was urgent from Nimrod the king), and he took a child from one of his servants, which his handmaid had born to him that day, and Terah brought the child to the king (Nimrod) and received value for him. And YHWH was with Terah in this matter, that nimrod might not cause Abram’s death, and the king took the child from Terah and with all his might dashed his (child) head to the ground, for he thought it had been Abram; and this was concealed from him (Nimrod) for that day, and it was forgotten by the king, as it was the Will of Providence (YHWH) not to suffer Abram’s death.
    Now you have the total picture of what transpired after the birth of Abram to Terah, and the courage it took on behalf or Terah in protecting Abram from Nimrod. I had to include this information to you in setting the main foundation for you that led to the education of Abram, which would later prepare him to have the knowledge of "Order of Melchisedek." Let us now continue and follow the chain of events that transpired with Terah and Abram.

And Terah took Abram his son secretly, together with his mother nurse, and he (Terah) concealed them in a cave, and he brought them their provisions monthly.

And YHWH was with Abram in the cave and he grew up, and Abram was in the cave ten years, and the king (Nimrod) and his princes, soothsayers, and sages thought that the king had killed Abram.

Just as Adam lived in a cave, so was YAHSHUA born 5,500 years after Adam in a cave, as did Abram grow up in a cave. Three of the same kind of circumstances. Again, I ask that you remain patient as I am again setting the stage in regards to the Wisdom and Knowledge that would be taught to Abram at a very early age, and would remain with him all his life.

This Wisdom and Knowledge would later be taught to his son, Isaac by Abram (later to be named Abraham) himself, so these Ancients truths would never be forgotten by his racial offspring in the Earth.

Abram is taught by Melchisedek

Now we shall enter into a deeper understanding of Abram, his teachings by the Ancients of our race and the documentation proving what Abram learned from the Ancients at the high school of learning at Noah’s school high on a mountain. Let us now read from the Book of Jasher, Chapter IX, verses 5-6.
    And when Abram came out from the cave, he went to Noah and his son Shem, and he remained with them to learn the instruction of YHWH and His ways (heaven and Earth), and no man knew where Abram was, and Abram served (studied under) Noah and Shem has son for a long time. And Abram was in Noah’s house thirty-nine years, and Abram knew YHWH from three years old, and he went in the ways of YHWH until the day of his death, as Noah and Shem his son had taught him.
    At this time in Ancient History, there were only four individuals of our race who totally understood the heavens and Earth, and all that was contained there’ in. There was Noah, Shem, Eber, and Abram. Abraham studied under Noah for thirty-nine years in amassing the Ancient History of our race from the very beginning of time. Let us now read in chapter IX, verse 10 of the Book of Jasher to clarify the above statement.
    And there was not a man found in those days in the whole Earth, who knew YHWH (for they served each man his own god) except Noah and his household, and all those who were under his counsel (teaching) knew YHWH in those days.
    We can now start to realize that even in the days of Abram, there existed just a very few of our race who really understood concerning YHWH, the heavens He created, along with the Earth. Let us review now as to what type of knowledge and wisdom that Noah taught to Abram, Shem, and Eber. This can be found recorded in the historical Book of Josephus, chapter VII, sections 1-2. It reads as such.
    Now Abram, having no son of his own adopted Lot, his brother Haran’s (born of another woman) son, and his wife Sarai’s brother, and he left the land of Chaldea when he was seventy-five years old, and at the command of YHWH went into (the land of) Canaan, and therein he dwelt himself, and left it to his posterity. He was a person of great sagacity (wise), both for understanding all things and persuading his hearers, and not mistaken in his opinions; for which reason he began to have higher notions of virtue than others had, and he determined to renew and to change the opinion all men happened then to have concerning El (YHWH). For he was the first that ventured to publish this notion, that there was but one El. The Creator of the universe; and that, as to other (gods), if they contributed anything to the happiness of men, that each one of them afforded it only according to his appointment, and not by their own power. This his opinion was derived from the irregular phenomena that were visible both at land and sea, as well as those that happen to the Sun and Moon, and all the heavenly bodies, thus; “If (said Abram) these bodies had power of their own, they would certainly take care of their own regular motions (cycles); but since they do not preserve such regularity, they make it plain, that in so far as they co-operate to our advantage, they do it not of their own abilities, but as they are subservient to Him (YHWH) that commands them; to Whom alone we ought justly to offer our honour and thanksgiving.
    Berosus (an Ancient historian) mentions Abraham with naming him; when he says, thus; "In the tenth generation after the Flood, there was among the Chaldeans a man righteous and great, and skillful in the celestial science."

As we continue to study Josephus, we now go to chapter VIII, section 2, which states;
    He (Abram) communicated to them (Egyptians) arithmetic, and delivered to them the science of astronomy; for, before Abram came into Egypt, they were unacquainted with those parts of learning; for that science came from the (land) Chaldeans into Egypt (by Abram), and from thence (there) to the Greeks also.
    Now you have been given the written understanding in regards to what Noah, Shem, and Eber taught Abram for such a long time. You are also starting to understand and realize what is going to be required of you by YHWH, should you desire to become a true Teacher of YHWH.

But where are you going to learn these things? How well are you prepared within yourself to learn the deeper things relating to both heaven and Earth? How much are you willing to sacrifice to fain this understanding? What do the inverted triangles with a circle around them really mean in regards to heaven, the Earth, and our race?

The up and coming priesthood of the "Order of Melchisedek" will be expected to learn the above and much, much more. There will be no more playing "church" as it is looked at today.

From Seth to Noah

Now we follow the trail of knowledge and wisdom, as we seek to find out what is written and where it is written concerning Seth, the son of Adam; and also Noah. In relating to the heavenly and earthly understanding of our race, we again go into the historical Book of Josephus, chapter II, section 3.
    Now this Seth (blood lineage son of Adam), when he was brought up, and came to those years in which he could discern what was good, became a virtuous man; and as he was himself of an excellent character, so did he leave children behind him who imitated his virtues. All these (children) proved to be of good dispositions, They also inhabited the same country (racial kind with kind) without dissensions, and in a happy (racial) condition, without any misfortunes falling upon them, till they died (no mis-breeds of other peoples was permissible under the commands of YHWH to be among them). They also were the inventors of that peculiar sort of wisdom, which is concerned with the heavenly bodies (planets and their motions), and their order.
    In reading the above, we have "locked down" the beginning of the great knowledge and wisdom that our race once had long ago, only to have that same knowledge and wisdom subverted and turned upside down by the bastardized perversions that came through "modern" religion and politics. Lucifer and his followers use both modes to perfection (the great liar) to control this present "Daughter of Babylon system" of total slavery over all races and sub-races on the Earth.

Let us now read and learn concerning Noah, as we now know that it was Noah who taught his son Shem, Eber, and Abram (Abraham.) In the historical Book of Josephus, chapter III, section 9, is revealed the following information.

Now when Noah lived three hundred and fifty years after the flood, and that all that time happily, he died, having the number (age) of nine hundred and fifty years; but let no one, upon comparing the lives of the "Ancients" with our lives, and with the few years which we now live, think that we have said of them false; or make the shortness of our lives at present an argument that neither did they attain to so long a duration of life;

For those "Ancients" (of our race) were so beloved by YHWH, and made by YHWH Himself; and because their food was then fitter for the prolongation of life, might well live so great a number of years: and besides, YHWH afforded them a longer time of life on account of their virtue, and the good use they made of it in astronomical and geometrical discoveries, which would not have afforded the time of foretelling the periods of the stars, unless they had lived six hundred years; for the "Great Year" is completed in that interval.

A "pattern" is now starting to come to you, proving it was our race, which had great knowledge and wisdom of the heavens and Earth, and it was meant for them to have such understanding as it was from YHWH. If our race had this understanding in the beginning, and YHWH stated through the writings of His prophets that "I (YHWH) Am the same yesterday, today, and forever," are we not also to have this understanding today? Of course we are.

And "who" gave this knowledge to Seth? Adam did. Adam was the son of El (YHWH) on this Earth, Adam had the knowledge and wisdom given to him by his Father YHWH, and it was also YHWH who brought Adam to this Earth. Who was it that named all the different creatures on the surface of the Earth? Adam did. Where did Adam get this understanding? From his Father YHWH, and Adam taught this knowledge to his son Seth, who also taught the same knowledge to his children and on down the racial line… all the way to Abram. But it doesn’t stop with Abram, as we shall witness as you continue to read further into this book.

More Understanding on Melchisedek

The "Order of Melchisedek" is the great order of YHWH. The most inner-secrets of racial Ancient truths revealed to those who he brings out of darkness (one-world system) and to whom He gives his marvelous ‘Light’ is given to those who He brings out of darkness (ignorance); and this ‘Light’ is His eternal Wisdom and Knowledge that racially locks together the mysteries of His heavens and His Earth.

The "True Way" was taught by YAHSHUA, being that he was YHWH in a flesh body. Not even He could break His perfect Laws in regards to His racial people and the truth of His heavens and Earth that he commanded to be created.

The commandments, which Moses gave unto the children of Israel (the pure racial descendants of Jacob), were restatements of His Laws by which the pre-flood Ancient patriarchs of our race lived… especially the descendants of Seth.

The teachings of YAHSHUA were a restatement of the Eternal laws of his Kosmos, which he had created when He was in Spirit (Energy) Form long before the foundations of the Earth were even made.

The descendants (by racial blood) of Adam via Seth to Jacob (Yacob) and his seed (offspring) have, and will always have their Life Force in YHWH/YAHSHUA. Our race was reconciled to YHWH/YAHSHUA by His Blood and Body, and by each and every one of us obeying the following to the best of our ability, all His Laws and Commandments that he commanded us to do while we are yet in fleshly abodes on this Earth. It reflects a personal self-sacrifice from each and every one of us, that leads each of us to a more pure and holy life than what we were born into and forced to live under until YHWH/YAHSHUA called us forth.

You have already read in regards to the existence of the Priest-King Melchisedek. There is no doubt concerning this matter as fact and History among our race in this Earth. The individuals who YHWH allows to inhale His Ancient Truths soon realize that it is to be them, like Enoch, Elijah, and others, have risen to a super-human nature (compared to those of the present one-world system), or otherwise have retaken their primal angelic, or even archangelic nature, and thus, are true Freemen in sprit, and are above this evil political and religious world system.

Those who YHWH/YAHSHUA chooses to receive His heavenly and earthly Knowledge and Wisdom are they who will be able to go in and out through the "Door of the Sun"; which is YAHSHUA. It is He who selects who is to teach His Truths and deeper Understanding from before the beginning of time. YHWH/YAHSHUA has always worked through his racial offspring in His Earth, and He will not change now. He is the same now, as He was before, as He shall always be…even unto Eternity. Isaiah the prophet of YHWH spoke of these things in chapter 66, verses 21-24.
    And I (YHWH) will take of them for priests and Levites, saith YHWH. For as the new heavens (the Earth shall tumble onto a new axis degree and the new Earth (some of the Earth will submerge, while other parts of the Earth will come up from underneath the waters to the surface) which I will made, shall your seed (offspring) and your (racial) name remain. And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another (30 Earth days), and from one Sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith YHWH. And they (His race) shall go forth, and look upon the carcasses of the men that have transgressed (Abraham’s Covenant with YHWH) against me; for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire (punishment) be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
    Isaiah was given all this information through the Divine Inspiration by YHWH. This is also being done now, at this time. YHWH is choosing His priests and Levites, and they are entering into his Knowledge and Wisdom that has not been given to our Race in many eons of time.

What you have just read in verses 21 to 24 is for the present period of time we live in, as it is written for the very latter days. This has nothing to do with anyone playing present day "church religion," or to anyone attempting to set-up a church style bas of operations. The people, who YHWH/YAHSHUA is going to select, are the individuals who have already separated themselves from any type of "church" operation.

These same individuals are going to know and understand the mysteries of the heavens and Earth as YHWH decreed. But it again comes down to what these same individuals are willing to sacrifice in order to learn the heavens and Earth. Thus, it was written by the prophet Obadiah in verse 21…
    And saviors shall come up on Mount Zion (North American continent) to judge (destroy) the Mount of Esay (Esau-Edom means modern Jewry and their followers); and the Kingdom shall be YHWH’s.
    And just "who" are these "saviors" that are mentioned in verse 21? They are the same individuals who are mentioned in chapter 66 of Isaiah, verse 21. YHWH continues to tell what will transpire as we read verses 17 and 18 from the historical Book of Obadiah.
    But upon Mount Zion, shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the House (racial) of Jacob shall possess their (Edom-Esau, modern Jewry) possessions. And the House (race) of Jacob shall be a fire, and the House of Joseph (North American continent) a flame; and the House (race) of Esau (1925 Jewish encyclopedia states that Esau-Edom is in modern Jewry) for stubble, and they shall kindle in them and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the House of Esau; for YHWH hath spoken it.
    Who are these "saviors" going to be, who are going to judge the House of Esau? They will be the new priests and Levites who YHWH shall choose. And they shall be given the understanding of both the heavens and the Earth. They will be part of an Ancient Racial Priesthood going as far back as Adam; called "The order of Melchisedek."

And it is said; "As it is (written) in the heavens, so shall it happen in the Earth."

The Binding and Everlasting Racial Covenant of Circumcision

What you are about to read at this time, involves the binding "Covenant" (contract) between YHWH and Abram, and this "Covenant" extends to the racial seed of Abram (Abraham) forever into eternity!! It is time for this issue to be totally settled in the minds of the pure racial people of YHWH, once and for all. It is not what we think or what we think best, as our way is not the way of YHWH. He has told us this over and over, and His people keep forgetting and forgetting. There is but one-way, and that is the way of YHWH/YAHSHUA our Father.

The "Covenant" that was made and bound with blood between Abram (Abraham) and YHWH is "an everlasting Covenant" that is never to be broken. This "Covenant" was sealed in a very special way between Abram and YHWH, and this "Covenant" is still in force today. The "sealing" of this Covenant was commanded by YHWH. For those of our race who have not been sealed with this "Covenant" that YHWH commanded, are outside His racial "Covenant" and are not entitled to the total protection of YHWH, because they have not (or refused) adhered to His commandment on this subject matter.

This "Covenant" is explained in its utmost in the historical Book of Jasher, chapter XVII, verses 16-20; and also in chapter XVIII, verses 1 to 2. Read O Israel, and learn to obey the Covenant Commandment of YHWH your Father. These writings go on to say…
    And Abram, the son of Terah was then ninety-nine years old. At that time, YHWH appeared to him (Abram) and said to him, I (YHWH) will make My covenant between Me and thee, and I will greatly multiply thy seed (racial offspring) and this is the Covenant (contract) which I make between Me and thee; that every male child be circumcised, thou (you) and thy seed after thee. At eight days old shall it (child) be circumcised, and this Covenant shall be in your (racial) flesh for an everlasting (forever) Covenant (contract). And now therefore, thy name shall no more be called Abram, but Abraham, and thy wife shall no more be called Sarai, but Sarah.
    Here we read that "the circumcision" is to be a fleshly circumcision to all the pure blood racial descendants that come from the loins of Abraham, and it is to be forever. This "Covenant" contract was a special "Covenant" that was actually signed by racial blood in the flesh of Abraham. Until Abram fleshly circumcised himself and all those of his household, Abram would not be entitled to receive the "Covenant" blessings from YHWH. Nor would his name be changed from Abram to Abraham, or Sarai to Sarah until he circumcised himself and his household.
    For I (YHWH) will bless you both, and I will multiply your seed (offspring) after you, that you shall become a great nation, and kings shall come forth from you.
    Again, no blessings can be given to Abram from YHWH until Abram obeys the commandment of YHWH, and physically circumcises Himself and his seed. For those of you who vainly "think" that our race is not to be circumcised; you are dead wrong and you are teaching contrary to what YHWH commanded to be an everlasting Covenant contract to the pure racial offspring of Abraham on this Earth. I have warned you continually about still "playing church" on this important matter. The consequence you are playing with is your own life and that of any pure racial son you have on this Earth. As you read on, you will fully understand what I am telling you.

Some of you will try to argue… that the physical circumcision was put away with, with the crucifixion of YAHSHUA. This is not so. He stated; "I am the same yesterday, today and forever. I change not, my people change." Was not YAHSHUA circumcised on the eighth day? Of course He was. And did not He state that everything he did was to be an example unto us? Yes, He did.

How do those of our race expect to be a teacher of His Laws and Commandments, if they don’t even realize that without the physical ‘circumcision’ of our young children and every man of our race…that they are not under the protection of the "Covenant" contract of blessings that was given to Abraham and Sarah by YHWH? The prime importance of this "Covenant" contract is that it was given only to one race of people on this Earth. Even if other races circumcise their children, these same children and/or men are not entitled to the blessings for our race. The Yehudi cainite Jews have even tried to steal this from us. They have attempted to seal our racial symbols, Covenants, and sacred names. But it does them no good whatsoever. Everything concerns race. The race of YHWH ON THIS earth, via Adam to Seth, and on through History all the way to Jacob, his twelve sons, and their migration into Western Europe to later be called White Aryans. The White, Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Germanic, Lombardic, Scandinavians peoples of the world are the true descendents of Almighty YHWH on His Earth. And it is only these peoples who are entitled by pure racial blood to all the "Covenant" contracts and blessings from YHWH/YAHSHUA.

You may be asking yourself, what has this to do with the "Order of Melchisedek"? It has everything to do with it. If our racial men and children are not circumcised as commanded by YHWH by racial "covenant" contract, then they are not under the Covenant protection of YHWH, and thus, they have no protection by YHWH against their enemy. Secondly, they are to be put to death for refusing the "Covenant" contract that YHWH has commanded them to obey. This is the primary reason our race is in such massive bondage to the Luciferian Esau-Edom Jews. Because we have not sealed ourselves individually and as an entire race with the racial circumcision of the "Covenant" contract that binds our blessings with YHWH our Father. Again, the "religion factor" of Lucifer has caused our race to be our own worse enemies by telling everyone that there is no basis for the fleshly circumcision, or that the physical circumcision was put away with Christ and that it is just the spiritual circumcision that really counts. Really?

The Esau-Edom Cainite Jews know who they are, as they are taught that they are the descendants of Cain. They also know that if the true children of YHWH do not circumcise their children, that these same children will be outside the protection and blessings of YHWH/YAHSHUA their Father. Thus, the Edom-Esau cainite Jews will be able to rule over our race in all ways. Have the "lights" come on yet in that gray matter between your ears? Our race is in total bondage for refusing to enter into the everlasting "Covenant" given to them by YHWH their Father by not circumcising their sons on the eighth day after birth (eight is the number of new beginnings) You say you want to argue this fact of His Law? I tell you that you have no basis for argument, and I tell you this in the Name of YHWH/YAHSHUA our Father. I confirm this by His commandments that you have just read, and I pray you will fully understand. Obey YHWH with all your Spirit (Ethereal Energy), minds, and hears. Stop swimming upstream. Are you not tired from fighting the current swimming in the wrong direction?

This is the same "Covenant" contract that was handed down from Abraham unto Isaac, and then unto Jacob and to Jacob’s pure racial offspring and the two sons of Joseph who Jacob claimed as his own. Let us continue to read in the Book of Jasher, chapter XVIII, verses 1-2.
    And Abraham rose and did all that YHWH had ordered him, and he took the men of his household and those he brought with his money, and he circumcised them as YHWH had commanded him to do. And there was not one left whom, he did not circumcise, and Abraham and his son Ishmael were circumcised in the flesh of their foreskins; thirteen was Ishmael when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
    To be a teacher of YHWH/YAHSHUA you must obey His commandments, and that includes His everlasting "Covenant" contract of racial circumcision. The day of lip service to YHWH/YAHSHUA is coming to an end very, very fast.

We will now look into the depths of what really happened to Moses prior to his going back into Egypt to lead Israel as a racial nation out of bondage, as YHWH had commanded him to do so. For many years I have kept to myself what you are about to read, regarding the racial "Covenant" contract of the fleshly circumcision for our race. Let us now read in the Book of Exodus, chapter 4, verses 21-26.
    And YHWH said unto Moses, when thou goest to return to Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I (YHWH) have put in thine hand; but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go. And thou (Moses) shalt say unto Pharaoh, thus saith YHWH, Israel (racial) is my son, even my firstborn. And I say unto thee (Pharaoh), let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I (YHWH) will slay thy son, even his (Pharaohs) firstborn.
    Here we read the instruction that YHWH gave to Moses prior to Moses going before Pharaoh and demanding in the Name of YHWH to let all racial Israel go (from bondage).

Now I shall reveal to you how the false scribes altered the writings related to the complete story of Moses, and the great importance of racial circumcision that our entire race is to obey. Then, now and forever.
    And it came to pass by the way of the inn, that YHWH met him (Moses), and sought to kill him. Then Zipporah (daughter of Reuel, wife of Moses) took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his (Moses) feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me. So he (YHWH) let him (Moses) go; then she said, a bloody husband thou art (because Moses did not circumcise his first born son and Zipporah had to), because of the circumcision.
    The main emphasis in reading the above verses is that YHWH was going to kill Moses and Gresham his son, prior to Zipporah circumcising her son with a sharp stone. Thus, we must understand that the wrath of YHWH was very, very hot against Moses for not circumcising his first-born son. Yet, Moses circumcised his second born son. All this happened after YHWH had spoken to Moses at the burning bush, and just prior to Moses departing to Egypt to meet Aaron his brother, after which Moses would bring all racial Israel out of the Egyptian bondage by obeying the commands of YHWH. Let us now read further into chapter LXXVIII, verse 7-10, of the Book of Jasher.
    In those days Moses, the son of Amran (a Levite), in (the land of) Midian, took Zipporah, the daughter of Reuel the Midianite, for a wife. And Zipporah walked in the ways (followed after) of the daughters of Jacob, she was nothing short of the righteousness of Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel, and Leah. And Zipporah conceived and bare a son and he (Moses) called his name Gershom, for he said, I (Moses) was a stranger in a foreign land; but he circumcised not his (sons) foreskin, at (because of) the command (advice) of Reuel his father-in-law. And she conceived again and bare a son, but circumcised his foreskin, and called his name Eliezer, for Moses said, because YHWH, El of my fathers was my help, and delivered me from the sword of Pharaoh.
    Here it tells to perfection, that the first-born son of Moses was not circumcised according to the "Covenant" contract given by YHWH, but the second son of Moses was circumcised.

At this time, I would also like for you to know the pure racial lineage of Zipporah, the wife of Moses. It is very, very important that you know and understand this information. Her father Reuel, who was the son of Chanoch, who was the son of Median, who was the son of Abraham and Keturah. The pure racial bloodline is still intact, and it is also written in the books of the Ancients that "Zipporah" was very fair, had auburn hair, blue eyes, and was of great beauty. Let us read what is written in chapter XI, verse 1, of the Book of Josephus.
    … And when he (Moses) came to the city of Midian, which lay upon the Red Sea, and was so denominated from one of Abraham’s son’s by Keturah, he (Moses) sat upon a certain well, and rested himself there after his laborious journey, and the afflictions he had been in …
    Now we shall continue into the knowledge of the racial "Covenant" of circumcision that YHWH made between Abraham and the seed of Abraham forever. We continue reading in the Book of Jasher, chapter LXXIX, verses 7-12.
    And Moses hearkened to all that YHWH had commanded him, and he returned to his father-in-law and told him (Reuel) the thing, and Reuel said to him (Moses), go in peace. And Moses rose up to go to Egypt, and he took his wife and sons with him, and he was at an inn in the road, and angel of YHWH came down and sought an occasion against him. And he (the angel) wished to kill him (Moses) on account of this first-born son, because he (Moses) had not circumcised him, and had transgressed the Covenant, which YHWH had made with Abraham.
    For (instead) Moses had harkened to the words of his father-in-law (just like everybody today harkens to the false ministers and doctors), which he had spoken to him, not to circumcise his first-born son, therefore he (Moses) circumcised him not.
    And Zipporah saw the angel of YHWH seeking an occasion against Moses, and she knew that this thing was owing to his not having circumcised her son Gershom. And Zipporah hastened and took of the sharp rock stone that were there, and she circumcised her son, and delivered her husband and her son from the hand of the angel (death) of YHWH.
    And YHWH said; "I am the same yesterday, today, and forever, I change not, but My people change." His "Covenant" contract is still binding. Lucifer and his dominion that controls all religions have succeeded in lying to our race by teaching a great untruth that circumcision has been put away with, with the crucifixion of YAHSHUA the Messiah. These liars of religion have spiritualized away this everlasting fleshly racial "Covenant" contract, just as they have done with all our other racial and Covenant truths.

With the passing of Moses, the chain of command was given to Joshua as commanded by YHWH. In the Book of Deuteronomy, chapter 34, verse 9, we read the following.
    And Joshua, the son of Nun, was full of the Spirit of Wisdom (Laws and ways of YHWH); for Moses had laid hands on him; and the children of Israel hearkened unto him (Joshua), and did as YHWH commanded Moses.
    Being as it was, the nation of Israel was disobedient to YHWH and they were punished with a severe sentence of having to stay forty years in the wilderness, and they could not at that time pass over the River Jordan. When their sentence of time served came to an end, both Moses and Aaron were laid to rest and they (Moses and Aaron) were not allowed to pass over the River Jordan.

We now continue to justify and complete this section on the racial fleshly circumcision that racial Israel as a nation must do in order to come back under the complete protection of YHWH, as was promised by YHWH to Abraham when this "Covenant" was sealed in the flesh. Let us now read what Joshua did to our race after they passed over the River Jordan, as recorded in the Book of Joshua, chapter 4, verses 18, 22, 23, and 24.
    And it came to pass, when the priest (Levites) that bare the Ark of the Covenant of YHWH were come up out of the mist of Jordan (River), and the soles of the priests’ feet were lifted up onto dry land, that the waters of Jordan returned unto their place, and flowed over all his (its) banks, as they did before.
    Here we witness that YHWH stopped the Jordan River from flowing so His racial nation of Israel could pass through the upheld waters and at the same time be immersed for personal cleansing (as it was at the Red Sea). His people had to be cleansed because of their wickedness against YHWH (Yod—He—Vau—He) for not obeying His commandments to them to physically destroy the enemy and claim the land forty years earlier. Continue to read and find out what Joshua was commanded to do to the men of Israel after they were immersed and crossed over the River Jordan.
    Then you shall let (teach) your children know, saying, Israel (as a racial nation of YHWH) came over this Jordan (river) on dry land. For YHWH your El (Father) dried up the waters of Jordan from before you, until ye were passed over (immersed), as YHWH did to the Red Sea, which He dried up from before us, until we were gone over (immersed). That all the people (different races than Israel and other sub-races) of the Earth might know the Hand (Power) of YHWH, that is Mighty; that ye (all racial Israel) might fear YHWH your El forever.
    Action had to be taken at this time by Joshua to bring racial Israel back under the "Covenant" contract of circumcision. YHWH commanded Joshua as to what to do, and we continue to read in Joshua, chapter 5, and verses 2-8, to find out what it was that Joshua was to do.
    At that time YHWH said (commanded) to Joshua, make thee sharp knives, and circumcise again the children of Israel the second time. And Joshua made him sharp knives, and circumcised the children of Israel at the hill of the foreskin. And this is the cause why Joshua did circumcise: All the people that (who) came out of Egypt, that were males, ever all the men of war, died in the wilderness by the way (except Joshua and Caleb), after they came out of Egypt. Now all the people that come out (of Egypt) were circumcised: but all the people that were born in the wilderness by the way as they came forth out of Egypt, them they had not circumcised.
    Thus, all the men of war who came out of Egypt, and who did not obey the commandments of YHWH as spoken by Moses, were all dead at this time. Now a new generation of men had grown up before YHWH, but they were not circumcised. Thus, they were not under the "Covenant" contract protection that YHWH had promised to our race when YHWH made the contract with Abraham.
    For the children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people that were men of war, which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they obeyed not the voice of YHWH; unto whom YHWH sware that He would not shew them the land, which YHWH sware unto their fathers and He would give them, a land that floweth with milk and honey. And their children, whom He raised up in their stead, them Joshua circumcised: for they were uncircumcised, because they had not circumcised them by the way (because the forty years of punishment was not complete). And it came to pass, when they had done circumcising all the people (males of all ages) that they abode (stayed) in their places in the camp, till they (the men) were whole (healing took place).
    At this time, all Israel was totally under the Grand Protection of YHWH their Father. Now, He could shower His Blessings upon His race in battle and in peace. Joshua could not have done this prior to the circumcision of all Israel.

In the Book of Jubilees, the writings that were translated from the Ethiopic in 1888 by Rev. George H. Schodde, Ph.D., professor in Capital University, Columbus, Ohio, was overwhelming evidence to support what I have just witnessed to you in this chapter. I will enter both chapter XV and chapter XVI in their entirety so you will receive the entire flow of material on the "Covenant" contract of circumcision that was made with our race and YHWH.
    In the fifth year of the fourth week of this Jubilee, in the third month, in the beginning of the month, Abram celebrated the festival of the first of the grain harvest; and he brought new offerings beside offering of the first-fruits to YHWH, an ox and a goat and a sheep upon the altar as a sacrifice to YHWH, and their fruit offerings and their drink offerings he placed upon the altar together with frankincense. And YHWH appeared to Abram and said to him: "I am the omnipotent YHWH; be pleased with Me and be perfect, and I will establish My Covenant between Me and thee, and will increase thee exceedingly." And Abram fell down on his face. And YHWH spoke to him and said; "Behold My ordinance is with thee, and I will make thee the father of many nations, and thy name shall no longer be called Abram, and thy name henceforth and to eternity shall be Abraham, for I will make thee a father of many nations, and I will make thee exceedingly great, and will cause nations and kings to proceed from thee. And I will establish My Covenant (contract) between Me and thee and between thy seed (offspring) after thee in their generations, as an ordinance of eternity, that I (YHWH) will be a El to thee and to thy seed after thee in their generations, (and I will give thee) the land where thou art a stranger, the land of Canaan, that thou shalt be ruler over it to eternity, and I will be their El." And YHWH said to Abraham: "And thou, preserve My Covenant, thou, and thy seed after thee, and circumcise all your foreskins, and let it be a sign of My ordinance unto eternity between Me and thee and for thy descendants." On the eighth day ye shall circumcise all the males in your generation, the members of the household, and him whom ye have bought with gold from all the sons of the strangers whom ye have as your property, who are not of thy seed, they shall circumcise the children of the household, and whomever ye have bought shall be circumcised. And My Covenant shall be on your flesh as an eternal ordinance; and whosoever is not circumcised, all of thy males the flesh of whose foreskin is not circumcised on the eighth day, his soul (life) shall be rooted out of this generation, for he has overthrown My "Covenant." And YHWH said unto Abraham: "Sara, thy wife shall no longer be called by her name Sara, for Sarah shall be her name; for I will bless and give to thee a son, from her, and I will bless him and he will become a people, and kings and nations shall proceed from him." And Abraham fell upon his face and rejoiced, and he said in his heart: "Should there be born a son to one of a hundred years, and shall Sarah, who is ninety, yet bring forth!" And Abraham said to YHWH: "O that Ishmael might live before thee!" And YHWH said: "Yea, and Sarah also shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name Isaac, and I will establish My eternal Covenant with him and with his seed after him. And also in reference to Ishmael have I heard thee, and, behold, I will bless him, and I will make him great and will increase him exceedingly, and twelve princes (sons) he will beget, and I will make him a great nation; but I will establish My Covenant with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear for thee, in these days, in the second year." And having ended speaking with him, YHWH ascended from over above Abraham. And Abraham did as YHWH had said to him, and took Ishmael his son, and all the members of his household, and those whom he had bought with gold, all the males that were in his house, and circumcised the flesh of their sexual member. And at the time of these days Abraham was circumcised and all the men of his house and all whom he had bought with gold from among the sons of the strangers were circumcised with him. And this is the Law for all the generations of eternity, with no change of days and no deviation of day from the eight day, for it is an eternal ordinance, ordained and written in the tablets of heaven. And everyone that is born, the flesh of whose member is not circumcised upon the eighth day, is not of the children of the Covenant which YHWH made with Abraham, but is (are) of the children of destruction; and he has no sign (racial brand) upon him that he is (belongs) YHWH’S, but he is for destruction and slaying him from the Earth and for rooting out of the Earth; for he has broken the Covenant of YHWH our El. For all the angels of the face and all the angels of glorification were thus created from the day of their creation; and He looked upon the angels of glorification, and He sanctified Israel that they should be with Him and His Holy Angels. And thou command the children of Israel and let them observe the sign (flesh) of this Covenant and for their generations as an eternal ordinance that they be not rooted (destroyed) out of the land. For it is ordained as a command of the Covenant that they should observe it forever among all the children of Israel. For Ishmael and his sons and his brothers and Esau, YHWH did not permit to approach him and did not choose them, for the sons of Abraham are those He acknowledged, and He chose Israel to be His people. And He sanctified it and collected it from among all the children of men, for there are many nations and many peoples, and all are His, and over all has He appointed spirits to rule, that they should lead them astray from Him, but over Israel He did not appoint any ruler, neither an angel nor spirit, but He alone is their ruler, and He preserves them, and He contends for then against the hands of His angels and His spirits and all; and they shall keep all His commandments, and He will bless them, and they shall be His, and He will be theirs, from now on and to eternity.
    These first 23 verses are very powerful witnesses in regards to what I have earlier written in this chapter regarding racial "Covenant" contract of circumcision that our race is bound to for eternity. In a short time to come, those men of our race who are left after the great wrath of YHWH is unleashed against Lucifer and his followers, including the majority of our own race… the remaining males of our race will either be circumcised or they will be destroyed and buried. Let us read on to see what else we are to learn from the writings in the Book of Jubilees.
    And from now on I will announce to you that the children of Israel will break faith with this ordinance (circumcision), and will not be circumcised their sons according to the whole Law, for they will omit this circumcision of the children on the flesh of their circumcision, and they all, the sons of Belial, will leave their children without circumcision as they were born.
    Here again, YHWH makes it perfectly clear that if you fail to fleshly circumcise your son and bind him to YHWH with the fleshly circumcision as commanded by YHWH…the person who does not do so, is considered a son of Belial (follower of Lucifer). Yet, because you were ignorant of this Law, YHWH allows you the personal choice to become circumcised in the flesh and come back under His "Covenant" contract, or you can walk away and be an outcast before His eyes and eventually destroyed. Even if the father of a son is circumcised, and the father fails to have his son circumcised, the same father of the boy will be destroyed…. just as YHWH was going to kill Moses for failing to have his son circumcised. YHWH is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He does not change, nor is he interested in your feeble opinions in regards to this racial "Covenant" of circumcision.

The entire racial Identity Movement is totally unaware of the great importance of this personal and national "Covenant" that is Binding to Israel forever, even unto eternity. Today, circumcision is only looked at as a health situation for the men, and it has been found our that wives of husbands who are not circumcised stand a greater risk of getting a yeast infection I their womb. This is true. But the main reason that our race should be fleshly circumcised is because it is an ordinance of Law from YHWH our Father. A commandment by Him to His race on this Earth. The penalty for not doing so is death to you, your son, and grandsons if you have failed to do so.

You may be asking this question at this time. Just who will put those to death of our race who fail to become circumcised after they hear and learn of this Law and commandment of YHWH? The "Order of Melchisedek" will serve that purpose for YHWH. Just as Moses came down from the mount with the Laws and all Israel was dancing around the golden calf, it was Moses who summoned the sons of Levi {Levites} and told them to arm themselves with their swords, go throughout the gates of Israel, and slay the wicked. The Levites obeyed and slew thousands. It will be no different with the destroying of those who are not circumcised and bound to YHWH. Let us read on.
    And the wrath upon the children of Israel will be great from YHWH, for they have deserted His covenant, and have departed from His work, and enrage Him and blaspheme Him, as they do not observe this ordinance according to this sign, for they make their members (foreskins) like the Gentiles (pagans of our race) for being torn and rooted out of the land, and no longer is there forgiveness or pardon for them that all their sin may be forgiven and pardoned for this error to eternity.
    Let us now continue and read chapter XVI pf the Book of Jubilees to strengthen and deepen our understanding of this vital "Covenant" between YHWH and His race.
    And at the new moon of the fourth month we (angels) appeared to Abraham at the oak of Mamre, and we conversed with him, and we announced to him that a son would be given to him from Sarah his wife. And Sarah laughed, for she heard that we spoke these words with Abraham; and we admonished her, and she became afraid and denied that she had laughed on account of the words. And we told her the name of her son as it is written on the tablets of heaven, namely, Isaac, as his name. And when we returned to her in a fixed time, then she was pregnant with a son. And in this month YHWH carried out the judgments of Sodom, (Adma), Gomorrah, and Sebruem and all the circuit of the Jordan, and burnt them with fire and brimstone, and demolished them unto the present day, according to what we have made known to thee concerning all their actions, that they were terrible and very sinful and they defiled themselves and committed fornication (race-mixing) and uncleanness over the Earth. And accordingly YHWH inflicted judgments upon all the places by the hand of His servants, according to the uncleanness of Sodom, according to the judgment of Sodom. But Lot we saved, for YHWH remembered Abraham, and led him (Lot) out of destruction. And he and his daughters committed sin on the Earth, such as had not been from the days of Adam until now, for the man lay with his daughters (incest) And, behold, it is commanded and engraven concerning all his (Lot) seed on the tablets of heaven, that they should tear them out and root them out and judge them according to the judgments of Sodom, and that no seed (offspring) should be left this man on the Earth in the day of judgment. And in this month, Abraham migrated from Hebron, and dwelt between Kades and Shur in the mountains of Geraron. And in the middle of the fifth month, he migrated from there and dwelt at the well of the oath (Beersheba). And in the middle of the sixth month, YHWH visited Sarah, and did to her as He had said to her, and she conceived and bore a son. And in the third month, in the middle of the month, in the days which YHWH said to Abraham, on the festival of the first harvest (Feast of Tabernacles), Isaac was born; and Abraham circumcised his son on the eighth day: he was the first one circumcised in the “Covenant" on the eighth day as commanded) as it was ordained forever.
    What you have read in chapters XV and XVI of the Book of Jubilees should take away any doubt in regards to the eternal "Covenant" contract of the flesh circumcision that our race entered into at the time of Abraham. With the "Covenant" came the Blessings from YHWH, and without it came coursings against us.

Last but not least, we shall now read into the Book of Baruch (scribe to Jeremiah the prophet), which is also called "The Apocalypse Of Baruch." These writings were translated from the Syriac from the sixth century in the Ambrosian Library of Milan and published by R.H. Charles, M.A. of Trinity College, Dublin and Exeter College, Oxford. This chapter reads as follows regarding the punishment for those of our race who refuse to be circumcised under the "Covenant" contract of YHWH entered into by Abraham and his seed forever.
    And the bright (good) tenth waters which thou (Baruch) hast seen: this is the purity of the generations of Josiah, king of Judah (Southern Kingdom), who was the only one at the time who submitted himself to the Almighty One (YHWH) with all his heart and with all his soul. And he cleansed the land from idols, and hallowed all the vessels which had been polluted, and restored the offering to the altar, and raised the horn of the holy, and exalted the righteous, and glorified all that were wise in understanding (of YHWH), and brought back the priests to their ministry, and destroyed and removed the magicians and enchanters and fortune-tellers from the land. And not only did he slay the impious that were living, but they also took from the sepulchers the bones of the dead, and burned them with fire. (And the festivals and the Sabbaths he established in their sanctity), and their polluted ones he burnt in the fire, and the lying prophets which deceived the people (modern religion), these also he burnt in the fire, and the people who listen to them when they were living, he cast them into the brook (river) of Cedron, and heaped stones upon them. And he (Josiah) was zealous with the zeal of the Mighty One (YHWH) with all his soul, and he alone was firm in the Law (of YHWH) at that time, so that he left none that was uncircumcised (killed them), or that wrought impiety in all the land, all the days of his life. This, moreover, is he (Josiah) that shall receive reward, and he shall be glorified with the Mighty One (YHWH) beyond many at a later time. For on his account and on account of those who are like him (Josiah) were the inestimable glories, of which thou wast told before, created, and prepared.
    Even today, YHWH/YAHSHUA is waiting for Israel to wake up and come under His "Covenant" contract circumcision protection. When His "death angel" passes over in a short time to come, every man and man-child of Israel who is not circumcised as commanded by His Law and "Covenant" with Abraham shall perish!! In order to be with YHWH in an everlasting racial Covenant, you must be circumcised physically in this Covenant. There is no other way.

The "circumcision of the heart", is when you spiritually find out Who YHWH is and who you are as a son of YHWH/YAHSHUA, and turn back to Him and His Law in total obedience. It is a dual circumcision that is to take place. The physical circumcision of the foreskin, and Spiritual (understanding) circumcision of the heart. Hear O’Israel, YHWH/YAHSHUA is One El ... your Father. He will not be mocked by what you think is your way. Either you obey, or you will be destroyed. This is also why so many women will outnumber our racial men after His death angel passes over against the uncircumcision. Let us now read the writings of Moses as written in the Book of Deuteronomy, chapter 32. Verses 1-6.
    Give ear, O ye heavens (12 signs/mansions), and I (YHWH) will speak; and hear, O Earth. (His people there-on), the words of My mouth. My doctrine shall drop as the rain (Wisdom); My speech shall distill as the dew (racial purity), as the small rain upon the tender herb (a pure people), and as the showers upon the grass (Israel as a racial nation). Because I (YHWH) will publish the Name of YHWH: ascribe ye Greatness unto Yod-He-Vau-He. He is the Rock, His work is perfect: for all His ways are Judgment: a El (Father) of Truth and without iniquity. They (His people) have corrupted themselves, their spot (uncircumcised) is not the spot of His children: they are a perverse and crooked generation. Do ye thus requite YHWH, O foolish people and unwise? Is not He thy Father that hath made thee? Hath He not made thee, and established thee?
    Yes, He has made all of us (His race on this Earth), and He has established each and every one of us with the physical "Covenant" of fleshly circumcision between Him and Abraham that is to be forever unto eternity. This "covenant" of the fleshly circumcision is also to be taught to his race forever by His priest teachers.

The Learning of Isaac and Jacob into the Order

It is very evident that Abraham was taught by Melchisedek at his residence high in Mount Moriah when Abraham was a very young boy. He was taken there for two reasons, being, to be taught his entire racial background in fearing YHWH, and also to be kept safe from the evil Nimrod.

Abraham was taught everything concerning the heavens and the Earth, retained this information, and then many years later, taught this same knowledge to Isaac his pure racial son. Abraham did not teach this knowledge to Ishmael, his son who was from the womb of Haggar, who was a descendant of Ham. The book of Jasher gives us a partial understanding of what took place between Isaac, and his father Abraham, and Isaac’s learning (teaching), as it states in chapter XXIII, verse 5.
    My son Isaac is grown up and he has not for sometime (now) studied the service of YHWH, now tomorrow, I will go and bring him to Shem, and Eber his son, and there he will learn the ways of YHWH, for they will teach him to know YHWH as well as to know that when he (Isaac) prayeth continually before YHWH, he will know the way of serving YHWH his El (Father).
    In reading the above, it is very apparent that Abraham has spent much time in the teaching and preparing of Isaac concerning YHWH and the mysteries of the Heaven and Earth. It also explains to us that Shem and Eber (Heber) are the instructors at this time, as Noah has passed away. Let us now turn to Jacob and the writings of his education concerning YHWH and the mysteries of the Heavens, and the Earth that YHWH created, as we read into the Book of Jasher, chapter XXVII, verse 18.
    And Jacob was very much afraid of his brother Esau, and he rose up and fled to the house of Eber, the son of Shem, and he concealed himself there on account of his brother, and Jacob was sixty-three years old when he went forth from the land of Canaan from Hebron, and Jacob was concealed in Eber’s (The Melchisedek) house fourteen years on account of his brother Esau (who wanted to kill Jacob), and he (Jacob) there continued to learn the ways of YHWH and His commandments.
    Jacob has now had a total of forty-six years of training concerning YHWH and the information about the Heavens (Zodiac) and the Earth. This training and teaching included the knowledge of the entire Kosmos (Zodiac), the movements of the planets, the many different "cycles" of the Earth, the Sun, and the entire Kosmos (12 mansions) itself, as well as being taught by Eber concerning his pure racial background in the Earth, from the time of Adam via Seth, all the way down his racial family tree ... to himself.

By this time in History, Noah and Shem have passed away, and Eber is now "The Melchisedek." The "Order of Melchisedek" at this time in History, has only Eber, Isaac, and Jacob ... as even Abraham has passed away. Abraham was totally qualified to wear the robes of "The Melchisedek", but Eber outlived Abraham. But Abraham passed the sacred racial knowledge and wisdom of the Heavens and Earth onto his son Isaac, who was well prepared by Abraham to be taught by Shem and Eber. Likewise, Isaac did the same for Jacob, but not Esau, the worldly one and who was the grand race-mixer of our race at that time in History. And thus, it is yet today, that the race mixed blood of Esau-Edom (modern jewry) still only retains the worldly (materialism), for the Heavenly has been shut off from them forever.
    In the second year of Jacob’s dwelling in Haran, that is in the seventy-ninth year of the life of Jacob, in that year died Eber (The Melchisedek), the son of Salah; he was four hundred and sixty-four years old at his death.
    With the death of Eber, the knowledge and wisdom of "The Melchisedek" was passed on to Isaac. Now there only remained of our race, two individuals who were taught with this entire knowledge; Isaac and Jacob. Let us now read into the Book of Jasher chapter XLVII, verses 1-9.
    And Isaac, the son of Abraham was still alive in those days in the land of Canaan; he was very aged, one hundred and eighty years old, and Esau his son, the brother of Jacob, was in the land of Edom, and he and his sons had possessions in it amongst the children of Seir (Edom). And Esau heard that his fathers’ time was drawing nigh to die, and he and his sons (mixed blood) and household, came unto the land of Canaan, unto his fathers’ house, and Jacob and his sons went forth (pure blood) from the place where they dwelt in Hebron, and they all came to their father Isaac, and they found Esau and his sons in the tent. And Jacob and his sons sat before his father Isaac, and Jacob was still mourning for his son Joseph (who had been taken unknowingly into Egypt). And Isaac said unto Jacob, bring me hither (here) thy sons (pure blood) and I will bless them; and Jacob brought his eleven sons before his father Isaac (each son including Joseph was born in a different month to fulfill the twelve signs of the Zodiac Kosmos). And Isaac placed his hands upon all the sons of Jacob, and he took hold of them and embraced them, and kissed them one by one, and Isaac blessed them that day, and he said unto them, may YHWH, El of your fathers bless you and increase your seed (offspring) like the stars of Heaven for number.
    ["Omit" verse 6]
    And Isaac called Jacob and his sons, and they all came and sat before Isaac, and Isaac said unto Jacob, YHWH of the whole Earth said unto me, unto thy seed (pure) will I give this land for an inheritance if thy children keep My statutes and My ways, and I will perform unto them the Oath (Covenant) which I (YHWH) swore unto thy father Abraham. Now therefore my son, teach thy children and thy childrens children to fear YHWH, and to go in the good way, which will please YHWH thy El, for if you keep the ways of YHWH, and His statutes, YHWH will also keep unto you ... His "Covenant" with Abraham, and will do well with you and your seed (pure racial offspring) all the days. And when Isaac had finished commanding Jacob and his children (as Isaac was Melchisedek), he gave up the ghost (heavenly spirit ether energy) and died, and was gathered unto his people.
    At the exact time of Isaac’s death, Jacob became the "Melchisedek" representing the pure racial offspring of YHWH in the Earth. Jacob was well prepared for his role of responsibility to YHWH and his sons, being taught for forty-six years by Shem and Eber.

Jacob, thus taught Joseph at a very young age as well as Benjamin his brother who were both born of the same mother, the mysteries of the Heaven and Earth. YHWH has always provided a teacher to His children in the Earth, to teach His children about the Heavens and Earth. YHWH chose Moses to lead His people out of the Egyptian bondage, and also granted the "Levitical Priesthood" to Aaron and Aaron’s seed forever.

The Levites are not "Melchisedek" as YHWH/YAHSHUA is "The Melchisedek." Instead, the descendants of Aaron are to be the teachers of His Laws, Statutes, Commandments, Judgments, and Ordinances (including circumcision) to His race on the Earth.

The new "Order of Melchisedek" shall teach His people about the Heavens and His Earth. Everything shall be made new. And this is the reason this book has been written, to make you aware of the wonderful things that shall come to our people.

Let it be perfectly clear in your minds, that the "Covenant" that was bound into the foreskin of the flesh of our race at the time of Abraham as commanded by YHWH, is still binding this day, and always will be ..., even unto eternity. YHWH stated that either your with Him or against Him. This also includes the "Covenant" contract of His racial and physical circumcision.

And it shall come to pass as it is written and recorded in the Book of Hebrews, chapter 7, verses 12, 13, 14, and 17.
    For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the Law. For He spoke of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another ‘tribe’, of which no man gave attendance at the altar. For it is evident that YAHSHUA (YHWH in the flesh) sprang out of Judah; of which tribe (of Israel) Moses spoke nothing concerning ‘priesthood’. For He testified, Thou are a Priest forever after "The Order of Melchisedek."
    The teachers, who YHWH will establish within this great new order, are among the children of YHWH/YAHSHUA (Israel) this day. These same individuals have been sent into the Earth by the divine Power of YHWH/YAHSHUA to show and teach those Who YHWH/YAHSHUA sends to them, how to break away and release themselves from the false human doctrine of "religion" and "politics."

To this day, the original racial truth has been allowed by YHWH/YAHSHUA to be maintained on the Earth, free from the taints of worldly organizations, such as freemasonry and all other illusions of misunderstanding. The perpetual Truth of YHWH/YAHSHUA is permanently written in the hearts of His pure offspring in the Earth, who come and go from the Heavens during the successive generations of His people in time. YHWH/YAHSHUA is the Author of all like, both in the Heavens and the Earth. For where His Truth is revealed ..., He Is.

In Conclusion

In conclusion, I would like to state, that we ..., the Germanic, Celtic, Anglo-Saxon, Scandinavian, Lombardic (Italian-Roman people) people in the Earth, are the entire lost tribes of the House of Israel. Be it furthermore noted, that our racial existence is not just of and earthly nature of beginning as are the other pre-Adamic races and sub-races on the Earth.

Our racial existence is both Heavenly and Earthly. We have been sent onto the Earth from the Heavens by YHWH/YAHSHUA with two very important missions to fulfill. The first mission ..., is to awaken His pure blood race as to Who YHWH/YAHSHUA Is, and "who" the pure blood descendants of the sons of Jacob really are. The second mission, is to wage war against Lucifer and the host of Lucifer, whoever they be, and in the end ..., Install the Kingdom of YHWH/YAHSHUA our Father on and in this Earth.

The racial offspring of Jacob and the offspring of Lucifer are two completely different people on this earth’s surface, and both of these different spiritual, mental, and physical entities (one representing The Light, and the other ..., the darkness) do not have their beginnings on the Earth. We are tow foreign bodies on the earth’s surface locked into a battle of the Ages. Our race must erase all present day teachings of the "daughter of Babylon system" of religion and politics that Lucifer and his followers have used in controlling, or partially controlling the majority of our race and the other races and sub-races on the Earth.

Soon you will see, hear, and witness happenings that will shake your entire being. You will see the chariots of our Father ..., the same type of chariots that Adam, Enoch, and Elijah rode in. The wrath of YHWH/YAHSHUA shall be merciless everyone who has sided with Lucifer, and who has committed in any way, destruction against His race on this Earth. And I leave you with this thought as I close the writing of this book ....

"... For before sunset, chariots were seen in the air over the whole country, and armed battalions speeding through the clouds and encircling the cities ...."—Josephus, A.D. 66

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright James P. Wickstrom 1989

Published by:

Identity News
    Suite 245
    2745 Winnetka Ave. N.
    New Hope, MN 55427
  • Recent Forum Posts

Archivist

Re: Christian Fellowship

Christian Fellowship (2 Parts) - Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

Christian Fellowship [2012] - NEW!

<iframe width="640"...

Archivist 09-16-2021, 09:06 AM Go to last post
    Archivist

Re: Christian Fellowship

Christian Fellowship - Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/covenantpeople

Christian Fellowship [2012] - NEW!

<iframe...

Archivist 09-16-2021, 08:12 AM Go to last post
    talkshoe.com

Christian Fellowship

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2021 CPM sermon here.

Christian Fellowship (with Warrior of YHVH)...

talkshoe.com 09-15-2021, 05:33 PM Go to last post
    Erik

Re: Christian Music (Only) Thread

Disciple - Once and for All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLxNG6PeqZo&list=RDUpaYbvhLZGY&index=3

Erik 09-15-2021, 02:35 PM Go to last post
    Archivist

Re: Covenant Gathering on WWCR

Christian Fellowship (with Warrior of YHVH):

https://www.talkshoe.com/conf/summary/16572933

@ 2 PM est on 09/15/2021

Dial: +1 605-562-0444 | Show ID: 7033596