• Dr. James P. Wickstrom RSS Feed

by Published on 08-14-2011 12:31 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. Dr. James P. Wickstrom

Your Creator's Name YAHWEH
    by James P. Wickstrom

Christ's enemy has given priority throughout the ages to changing His Holy Name in order to confuse and divide His people, and take from them the Power that is theirs which is required to build Christ's Kingdom here on earth. We know that The Almighty One was always Yahweh to His children. They knew Him as Yahweh, and they spoke to Him by His Own Name. Psalm 83, verse 18 tells us: "That men may ...
    by Published on 08-14-2011 12:30 AM
    1. Categories:

The Winds of Wrath

By James P. Wickstrom, Teacher of YHVH, as a federal political prisoner of JOG Texarkana, TX—Feb. 9, 1991
    by Published on 08-14-2011 12:29 AM
    1. Categories:

The Breastplate of Judgement (Supplement)
    By James P. Wickstrom

Dedicated to Leo Daigle of Ortonville, Michigan "A one of a kind Inspiration to our people"

Introduction

The enclosed writings, adds more information in regards to the Breastplate of Judgment, which was also called the Oracle by the Greeks. The enclosed information is to be added to the information I have already introduced in writings and personal lectures from the years 1986 to 1990.

This supplement is for those who strive to advance to a higher level of understanding concerning so ...
    by Published on 08-14-2011 12:27 AM
    1. Categories:

The Eternal Order of Melchisedek
    Written by James P. Wickstrom, Minister of YHWH

Dedicated to all those who YHWH/YAHSHUA shall call forward having eyes to see and ears to hear in the reading of this book. The following information is intended for the upward path of regeneration for the very few pure racial Offspring of YHWH who are left on the Earth at this time. As He so stated ... "My flock is a little flock," and I command you, "To feed My sheep."

Forward

Through much prayer, deliberation, and steadfast support of my close friends in the racial and national "Identity Israel Movement," I have written the contents of this book.

The information contained in this book has taken over fifteen years to research, piecemeal, and finalize. I cannot at this time; even attempt to make any kind of guess as to how many hours of research it has taken to bring this information to you. But I do regard the information in this book as some of the most vital in regards to importance, in regards to the White Aryan Israelite race of people on the Earth, who are to survive the forthcoming wrath of YAHSHUA, which is forthcoming in the very, very near future.

The "cycles" of His time is almost complete, and only He has the Power to overthrow the vastness of this present one-world religion and political system of Lucifer that is upon all of us. Although there will be many who will read the contents of this book and who will desire to argue its contents, I rest my case upon the data contained herein.

The time for playing "Church" and giving "lip-service" to YAHSHUA is almost over. I pray that the enclosed information will broaden your insight relating to many mysteries that has been hidden from our race for thousands of years by use of deliberate lies and deceit of the religious and political world system of Lucifer and his followers. May YAHSHUA have mercy ...
    by Published on 08-14-2011 12:26 AM
    1. Categories:

The American Farmer: 20th Century Slave
    by James Wickstrom

The American farmer, has finally begun to awaken from his sleep by the sudden shock of reality. In all the years that the farmer has warred and toiled, trying to be successful in working his land, he has lost his battle for survival not only for himself but his family and his once Chriitian republic. ...

• Recent Forum Posts

Crossman

Re: Regrets and Apologies

Phil Said:

Hey Phil, you start to apologize about your behavior against William Finck for slandering him and then you slander him by calling him a jew-infiltrator. Doesn’t sound like your...

Crossman Today, 12:05 AM Go to last post
    Astragoth

Glad to see people getting together instead of bickering for once. I don't know who said what to whom and I don't care.
    We're all Christians here. Let's come together in fellowship.

Astragoth Yesterday, 08:51 AM Go to last post
    frey#89

I understand the shame of being slow at thinking. Yahweh is in charge. Being protected and loved to much clouds judgement. Bullies is a necessary reality.

frey#89 Yesterday, 05:37 AM Go to last post
    Erik

Re: Bible Verse of the Day

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Erik 12-17-2018, 11:12 PM Go to last post
    Erik

It's nice to see brother's apologize and make amends...I also hate all the infighting as well.

When our brother's or sisters apologize we are supposed to forgive...

Matthew 6:14-15 For if ye...

Erik 12-17-2018, 08:54 PM Go to last post
  • CNN Videos