• Why God Furiously Revenges in Freeze, Flood and Fire

Why God Furiously Revenges in Freeze, Flood and Fire
    by Pastor Gordon Winrod

"Jesus ... our God is a consuming fire." Heb. 12:24,29; De. 4:24.

"God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies." Na. 1:2 AV.

"And if thou say in thine heart, Wherefore come these things upon me? For the greatness of thine iniquity." Jer. 13:22 AV.

"The voice of the LORD is upon the waters. The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire." Ps. 29:3.7.

"In my zeal and in the fire of my wrath I have spoken." Eze. 38:19.

The voice of Jesus spoke wrathfull warning! Who did not hear?

By Jewish Jewdicial order from ND's financial center, Grand Forks, infant girls are still being raped at Jezebel's Whorehouse in La Moure County, and Christ's holiest Jew-wise saints are incarcerated in Jewish Bismarck prison, sentenced for 8 and 10 years, for righteousness' sake. "Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren. ye have done it unto me." Mt. 25:40 AV. But ND Gentiles have not yet exterminated the wicked high-finance Jews and their 46 Jewish Jewdicials!

God commands concerning His Jew enemies: "But as for those mine enemies that would not have me reign over them, bring them hither, and kill them before me." Lk. 19:27. But ND Gentiles stubbornly disobey!

So, He sent 100+ inches of winter snow to ND. "He casteth forth his ice like morsels: who can stand before his cold? He sendeth out his word, and melteth them: he causeth his wind to blow, and the waters flow."' Ps. 47:17,18 AV. Flood water took out a culvert on 3-29-97 at Dickey, ND, where a mother drove Off a cliff, in the middle of an unmarked road, into a water grave.

A week later, 4-4-97, Jesus sent an ice storm, wrecking electrical towers and splintering thousands of power poles, bringing Divine plague of silent darkness for days over most of ND. Two feet more of snow blanketed icy ND; and about 150,000 head of cattle were killed.

Then Jesus changed ice and snow to water, turning a Red River into a chariot-burying Red Sea (Ex. 15:4), moving slowly for weeks over the flat land from the southeast corner of ND, northward to Winnipeg - a gentle warning which allowed evacuation.

Grand Forks, ND's little New York City, the state's Jewish financial center and Jewish educational center, was flooded Friday, April 18. Electrical power was shut off in the city on that day.

The Jews' media have made much of their fiery Waco date, April 19, 1993, and their Oklahoma City fiery bombing anniversary date, April 19, 1995! Both were staged by a Jew government and Jew media to intimidate the citizenry, who despise the Jewish government: and who does not? But Jews fear to advertise April 19, 1997, in this connection, the date of Christ's fiery revenge against the Jewish power capital at Grand Forks!

On Saturday, April 19, 1997, Jesus, in signal vengeance against His enemies, poured out a "fiery inferno" (Jews say), not on Gentile dwellings but upon eleven Grand Forks Jewish buildings. These made up the Jewish financial center, "Satan's seat" (Ap. 2:13 AV) in ND, the source of all orders cryptically disseminated from secret Jewish task-masters to Gentile bond-servants in the state. From here has poured forth the wide and long flooding river of Jewish economic oppression of Gentiles, and cruel Jewish persecutions against Christians through the Jewish media and ND's 46 Jew Jewdicials. For all this His anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still." Is. 5:25.

Did Gentiles not know why? Conspiratorial Jews, of Grand Forks, ND, and the world, know why! Then Satanism's Jews blaspheme Jesus: In partially flooded Fargo. Friday night, at the Jews' synagogue of Satan (Ap. 2.9; 3:9), Nathan Kobrinsky, in order to mock, read, "I will surely open the floodgates of the sky for you and pour down boundless blessings," and "he looked at the ceiling and said, jokingly, 'Oh, thanks.'" The (Fargo) Forum, 4-22-97. The next day FIRE fell from heaven. Then the Jew devils made no joke! Jews "believe and tremble." James 2:19.

The wicked ND Jewish financial center came afire, burning Saturday and Sunday, the 19th and 20th. Jesus burned the Jewish "Security Stock- Exchange building, two flagship buildings of the ND Jewish First National Bank, the Grand Forks Jewish newspaper, Jewish theater and Jew businesses. Before fire ceased Monday the 21st, puzzled Gentiles saw pictures of a crane reducing ruins to rubble in four feet of water, as frantic Jews hid evidence of anti-Jew 4-19-97 Divine fiery vengeance! for "God ... greatly abhorred Israel." Ps. 78:59 AV. Jew hate for Jesus makes Christians suffer. "Why persecutest thou me?" Acts 9:4. Christians pray: "Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies." Ps. 139:21,22 AV. Deicidal Jews hate Jesus. He told them in Moses, 3,500 years ago: "I will repay vengeance to mine enemies; and them that hate me will I requite." De. 32:41.

Heedless "Christians" of ND, laxly enthrone, enrich and empower forty-six Jewish Jewdicial murderers, perverts, and Christ-haters, in order to advance Jewish crimes against Jesus. Then punished Gentiles suffer, paying costly retribution; for "He that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds." II Jn. 11 AV.

In fear, Jews Gentile-vassals ask: "What's next?" Well, if Gentiles continue to adore Jews, despise God's Word, and support Jews in Jewdicial rape of little baby girls, and unjust incarceration of holiest Christian mothers, what Divine recompense is just? Tornados killing hundreds in cities? hard drought?! And, "'The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance." Ps. 58:10 AV.

If hypocritical "Christians" persist in veneration of worshipful Jews, in God's time, Gentile slaves who did not kill Jews in accord with Christ's command (Lk. 19:27), will be killed by Jews in accord with Christ's command. The tardier, the bloodier. "You shall not escape free: for I call the sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts. Jer. 25:29. "The highways lie wage, the wayfaring man ceaseth." Is. 33:8 AV. "How long? ... Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate." Is. 6:11 AV. "And a time shall come such as hath not been from the time since nations began even until that time." Dan. 12:1; Cf. Mt. 24:21,22. "Then shall sudden destruction come upon them, as the pains to her that is with child, and they shall not escape." I Th. 5:3.

Then, there will be a flood of blood on the snow, the blood of hundreds of thousands of North Dakotans, by their own exalted Jew murderers - as in Russia, Hungary, Poland and China. Population of Phnom Pen in 1975 was 400,000 before the French Jew Pol Pot EVACUATED that Cambodian City, not by warning of a moving sea, but in bloody death march. Thereafter, the population of Phnom Pen was only 20,000 Jews, none of whom were part of the Jew-murdered 400,000!

God's Word is Anti-Jew

In Christ's name, ND preachers are FOR anti-Christ Jews! Most are secret-Jews (Mt. 7:15; II Cor 11:13-15), a few, odious Jew-toadies. So church-payers do not understand the Bible, do not know that it is anti-Jew, or that Christ, his prophets and apostles are anti-Jew - the reason that Jews killed them! The Bible is anti-Jew. New Testament proofs follow:

In Matthew 23, Jesus calls Jews: children of hell, murderers, serpents, hypocrites, fools, snakes, and whited sepulchers. In Mark 12:40 AV, Jesus calls the Jews, thieves "Which devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation." In Luke 11, Jesus calls the Jews: fools, iniquitous, deceivers, murders and extortioners. In John 8:44 Jesus calls the Jews liars, murderers, children of the devil. John tells in 12:39,40, why Jews can "not believe.' Christ's Parables are all anti-Jew. Mt. 13:10-15: Mk. 4:11-13.

In Acts 5:30. Peter blames Jesus' death on the Jews. In Mt. 27:25 AV, the bloody Jews agree, saying: "His blood be on us. and on our children." In Acts 7:51, Stephen calls Jews: "stiffnecked and of uncircumcised hearts and ears." Paul calls the Jew chief priest a hypocritical "whited wall." Acts 23:3, The Book of the Acts is one story after another of Jews persecuting Christians.

In Romans 1:25-27 AV, Paul calls Talmudic Jews: sex-perverts, "Who changed the truth of God into a lie," and "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men ..."

Christ is unto the Jews a "scandal." I Corinthians 1:23. Jews are the "princes of this world" who "crucified the Lord of glory." 2:8. Jews beat Paul five times. II Corinthians 11:24. Secret-Jew preachers preach "another Christ." 11:4. They are "false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." 11:13,14 AV. Paul warns Christians against Judaizing Jews. 11:18-23.

Everything Paul wrote, except Philemon, warns against Jew heretical evils. It is soul-damning not to know.

Christians are warned against the Jews' religion, Satanism, Judaism. Galatians 1:6-8,13,14. Jews, "false brethren craftily brought in" (2:4), infiltrate congregations to deceive and "bewitch." 3:1. Christians are "the children of Abraham," not Jews. 3:7. The promised Seed (singular) of Abraham is Christ, not seeds (plural), Jews. 3:16. Jews persecute Christians. 4:29. Paul warns against leaven of Jew heresy in Galatians 5.

Ephesians 2:11 is warning against Jews' hate and scorn for Christians, the spiritual Circumcision. He warns against Jew-world rulership. 6:12.

In Philippians 3:18,19 AV, Jews are "enemies of the cross of Christ. Whose end is destruction ... whose glory is in their shame ..." Jews are dogs, evil workers, the concision, not the Circumcision (of heart). 3:2,3.

Jews beguile with enticing words, philosophy, and traditions of men, and require physical circumcision, observance of Jew laws, and Jew calendar festivals. Colossians 2.

"Jews ... both killed our Lord Jesus, and the prophets, and have persecuted us, and please not God, and are adversaries to all men, prohibiting us to speak to the Gentiles that they may be saved, to make up their sins always: for the wrath of God is come upon them even to the end." I Thessalonians 2:13-15.

There are Divine judgment and tribulation for Jews, because they trouble Christians. II Thessalonians 1:5,6. Paul exposes the secret Jewish world government of Anti-Christ, "the man of sin ... the son of perdition," sitting in a Jerusalem temple, to be built following an imminent "mideast peace" covenant. 2:2-4. Cf. Dan. 9:27; Mt. 24:15.

St. Paul warns against Jewish seducing spirits, who speak lies in hypocrisy, against Jewish fables and endless genealogies. Christians "fight the good fight of faith" against Jews. I Timothy 6:12; II Timothy 3:1 ff.

Jews are unruly and vain talkers, "Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake." Titus 1:11 AV. Jews are "liars, evil beasts, slow bellies," who teach "Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth." Titus 1:12-14 AV.

Jews infiltrate and bring in "various and strange doctrines." "We have an altar, whereof they have not power to eat which serve the tabernacle." Hebrews 13:9,10.

Friends of Jews, the "world," are enemies of God. James 4:4. Cf. Jn. 15:18-25. Jews are Deicidals, and covetous, greedy thieves. Jam. 5:1-6.

In I Peter 2:9. God's Chosen People are His Elect Gentiles, not Jews. II Peter 2 warns against Jew "false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies." Jews are "natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed," who "speak evil of things that they understand not. " II Peter 2:12 AV. Christians must save their souls from the Jews. 2:18-22.

Jews are "anti-Christs," in I John 2:18,22; 4:3. A Christian cannot have a Jew in his house. To help Jews is to partake of Jews' evils. II John 11.

The Book of St. Jude excoriates Jews and their evils, warning against Jew infiltration, as in II Peter 2.

"Jews" are "the synagogue of Satan." Apocalypse 2:9; 3:9. Jews are Christ's first wife (Eze. 16), the great whore, in spiritual fornication with other gods, devils. Ps. 106:37 AV. She is the Mystery Babylon Harlot, whose Jew books, The Babylonian Talmud, are secretly in world power, opposing God's Word. Mt. 15. Jews will reveal themselves in world power just 3 1/2 years before the end. Ap. 17; 18.

Now we go to the Old Testament. Moses and the Prophets are anti-Jew. That is why Jews killed them, as Jesus said. Mt. 23:29-31.

Allegorically, Ishmael and Isaac are, respectively, anti-Christ Jews versus Christians. Genesis 21:9-12; Cf. Rom. 9:7,8; Gal. 4:22 ff. Also, Esau and Jacob are, respectively, anti-Christ Jews versus Christians. Genesis 25:22 ff.; Rom. 9:10-13.

The Jews provoked Jesus "in strange gods, and in abominations stirred him to anger. They immolated to devils and not to God ... Our Lord saw, and was moved to wrath ... And he said: I will hide my face from them ... a perverse generation, and unfaithful children. They have provoked me in that which was no God, and have angered me in their vanities: and I will provoke them in that which is no people, and in a foolish nation will I anger them." Deuteronomy 32:16-21. St. Paul quoted these words of damnation for Jews, and salvation for God's Elect Gentiles. Rom. 10:19.

Paul said that Isaiah is "BOLD" against Jews. Rom. 10:20,21. Jews are Sodom and Gomorrah. Christ's harlot, murderers, deaf and blind to truth, oppressors, and thieves, hypocrites, and accursed. Isaiah 1:10,21; 6:9,10; 10:1,2; 29:13; 65:1,15. Cf. Acts 28:25-28.

Jews are Christ's harlot to whom He gave a permanent bill of divorce. Jeremiah 3:2,8. Jews are adulterers, uncircumcised in heart, fools, unjust, spiritually blind and deaf. 4:4; 5:1,7,21. They are wicked, and deceitful false prophets. 5:27-31. They steal, murder, and burn their own children in fire to devils. 7:31. God will not hear them. 11:14.

Jews are rebellious, impudent, and hard-hearted. Ezekiel 2:3-8; 3:7. Jews are idol worshippers, provoking Jesus to jealousy. 8:3; 14:5. Jews devise mischief, and give wicked counsel. 11:2. Jews are blind and deaf spiritually. 12:2. The Jews are Christ's harlot, covenant-breakers. fornicators, and murderers who kill their own children. 16:8,15,21.

Jesus says that the Jews are "not my people." Hosea 1:9. Jesus hates the Jews' hypocritical feast days. 2:11. Jews transgress the Lord's covenant and deal treacherously with Him. 6:7. "I hated them," Jesus says in 9:15 AV.

Jews are to be destroyed, for they are drunkards, who trade a boy child for an harlot, and a girl child for wine to drink. Joel 1:5; 3:3.

Jews are liars and despisers of God's Law. They sell the righteous for silver, and the poor for a pair of shoes. A Jew man and his father will go in unto the same maid. Amos 2:4-8. Our Lord hates the Jews' solemn assemblies. 5:21.

Jews are spiritually Edom (Esau), condemned by Obadiah. Jews are the "wise men" (as of Egypt, Ex. 7:11) who exalt themselves in violence against Christians (Jacob).

The Jews are floods of the deep, billows of waves, the waters, which overflowed Jesus, as He speaks in prophetic passion through the lips of Jonah (ch. 2) from the sea at the bottoms of the mountains, as also we hear our Lord Jesus speak in the Psalms against the Jews. Ps: 18:16; 42:7; 69:1,2: 69:14; 124:4,5 AV.

Jews' sins are incurable. Micah 1:9 AV. Jews covet and steal; they "devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds!" 2:1,2 AV. Jews are the cannibals of the world. Jesus says, "who also eat the flesh of my people," and "lie in wait for blood.' 3:3; 7:2 AV. Jews are false prophets, who "divine for money." 3:11 AV.

Jews are the workers of the world system of anti-Christ, the "wicked counsellor" of Nahum 1:11 AV. The Jews are "the bloody city," to whom Jesus says: "Behold. I am against thee." 3:1; 2:13 AV.

In Habakkuk, the Jews are the workers of the world system of anti- Christ, a bitter and swift nation, guilty of all sins, drunkenness, violence, blood, covetousness, theft, whose glory is in their shame.

Jews "have sinned against the Lord." Zephaniah 1:17 AV. The Jews are treacherous, and have done violence to God's Law. 3:4.

Jesus says to Jews: "I struck you with the burning wind, and with the blast, and with hail, all the works of your hands: and there was none among you that returned to me, saith our Lord." Haggai 2:18.

Jesus exhorted Jews to judgment and mercy. "But," He said, "they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear. Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone." Zacharias 7:11,12 AV.

Jews are spiritual Edom, "The borders of impiety, and, the people with whom our Lord is angry forever." Malachi 1:4. Jews transgress, and contaminate the sanctification of our Lord. 2:11-16.

By jailing holy Christians, Grand Forks Jewish Jewdicials and Jewish media threaten imprisonment to all who understand Jews and love Jesus.

Gentiles fearing anti-Christ Jew masters, will learn fear of Jesus in tornado, drought, and Gentile blood shed by Jews. "God hath not given us the spirit of fear." II Tim. 1:7. "Fear not" Jews "that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body into hell." Mt. 10:28.

Necessary to the preservation of civilization is the well-guarded secret, the most profound truth: Jews' secret FIRST LUST is MURDER. Jesus said to the Jews: "Ye are of your father the devil. The lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning." Jn. 8:44 AV. Perceiving this, is to understand all that goes on about us. Otherwise, effects are seen, but not the cause. Jews do not aspire to riches, power, and fame, except to satisfy their insane lust: MURDER. All evil Jewish devices, no matter their guise, are the results of this murder LUST, the essence of Satanism, the Jews' religion.

Jesus pours out flood and fire on the ND Jewish financial center to make known what He wants His people to do to Jews. If Gentiles disobey, the Jews will eventually kill the Gentiles, as the Jews do daily, anyway: in demoralization, economic persecution and Jewdicial oppression. "When the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn." Pr. 29:2.

Jesus died for warning us, to save us from Jews' sins and bondage. He was victorious over them in His death and resurrection. In His truth and cross are our life and victory over the devil, the Jews (world), and our flesh. He arose triumphant over them.

In Jesus is our strength against the world, the Jews. "This is the victory which overcometh the world, our faith." I Jn. 5:4. In Christian faith we resist the Jews. "Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." James 4:7. "One of you shall pursue a thousand." Jos. 23:10. "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives even unto death." Ap. 12:11.