View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Tactics of the Lawless Children

TACTICS OF THE LAWLESS CHILDREN
    by Pastor Jeromy John Visser

(Introduction:)

This evening's topic is called Tactics of the Lawless Children and it's a sort of sequel to my longest sermon to date called Tactics of the Lawless One. Surprisingly, the first part was extremely well-received by those who read it so I launched a sort of small web campaign by posting links to the sermon in various forums and sometimes even pasting the entire twelve-page text itself ...
  2. Tactics of the Lawless

TACTICS OF THE LAWLESS

Good day -- today's subject is Tactics of the Lawless and I hope to take a deeper look at some of the strategies that antinomians use to promote lawlessness or attack honest Christians that seek to follow Yahweh's perfect Law. Over in 1st Timothy 2:3-4 we're taught by Paul; "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that ...
  3. Thou Shalt Not Suffer A Witch To Live

THOU SHALT NOT SUFFER A WITCH TO LIVE

Brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, today's topic will center around a commandment found in Exodus 22:18 where Yahweh plainly tells us; "Thou Shalt Not Suffer A Witch To Live." Before looking deeper at the subject of 'witches and wizards' as found in our Holy scriptures, I should state that this will be yet another sermon that would never be heard behind the average ...
  4. Thou Shalt Make Thee No Molten gods

THOU SHALT MAKE THEE NO MOLTEN GODS

Brothers and sisters, in this morning's study we'll be expanding upon a commandment given to us by Yahweh through His servant Moses that's found in Exodus 34:17 -- "Thou Shalt Make Thee No Molten gods." We will also take a deeper look at the ten plagues that Yahweh sent upon Egypt and I hope to prove that this was not only an attack on Pharaoh's kingdom and his unruly people ...
  5. Thou Shalt Bruise His Heel

THOU SHALT BRUISE HIS HEEL

Brothers and sisters, let’s begin this lesson with a passage found in Colossians 1:14-18 that speaks of Jesus saying; “In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, ...
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast