View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Wicked For the Day of Evil, Part #2

WICKED FOR THE DAY OF EVIL (#2)
    by Pastor Jeromy John Visser

(Introduction:)

This evening's sermon will be the second part of Wicked For the Day of Evil that we began last week and in this lesson we will look at specific passages found in our Bibles that prove Yahweh Himself created wickedness. In the previous lesson, we mostly read the writings of Paul to the Romans and covered the individual aspects of a reprobate mind, a dishonorable vessel and a slumbered ...
  2. Wicked For the Day of Evil, Part #1

WICKED FOR THE DAY OF EVIL (#1)

The title of this evening's sermon will be Wicked For the Day of Evil and it's my intention with this specific lesson to probe deeper into how it is that evil came to be with us and who exactly sends it upon us. We will be looking into several passages from the Bible all proving that it's Yahweh who sends wickedness and iniquity upon his people and only does so when they fall away from ...
  3. A Whore Is A Deep Ditch

A WHORE IS A DEEP DITCH

Brothers and sisters, as we slip further into rebuilt Babylon lawlessness or iniquity will increase. While it may be hard to imagine our world much worse than it has become, it will most likely grow far more apostate before the establishment of Yahweh's Kingdom on earth. A Biblical example of this can be seen in the cites of Sodom and Gomorrah where God promised Abraham He'd spare them all for ...
  4. Tactics of the Lawless Whores

TACTICS OF THE LAWLESS WHORES

This evening's topic is called Tactics of the Lawless Whores and like usual we'll be taking a close look at several 'bad girls' of the Bible and how we can avoid their evil devices. Like both previous parts Tactics of the Lawless One and Tactics of the Lawless Children, I hope that this sermon will also give some extra insight into these wicked women so that we can further verify that ...
  5. Tactics of the Lawless One

TACTICS OF THE LAWLESS ONE

This evening's topic is called Tactics of the Lawless One and I hope to look a little deeper into the character of Satan and cover some of the verses that many will use to say I'm wrong in bringing this type of study. A new trend that has recently divided the Christian movement is the so-called 'illuminated thought' that Lucifer doesn't really exist and all over the country well-meaning ...
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast