View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Beware of False Prophets

BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS
    by Pastor Jeromy John Visser

(Introduction:)

Brothers and sisters, this morning's study is based on a very important commandment spoken by our beloved Savior; "Beware of false prophets (Matthew 7:15)." In order to tackle the subject matter at hand, we'll be covering Jesus' own description of an erroneous teacher while comparing the books of Jude with the second chapter of II Peter for an even more detailed explanation of what ...
  2. Before Abraham Was, I AM

BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS, I AM
    ( A Deeper Look At The Gospel of John - Chapter 8 )

Good evening, tonight I'd like to center in on one section of scripture that gives us some much-needed information in these end times. The passage is found in the Gospel of John, Chapter 8 so please turn there now if you've brought your Bibles. Unlike my past few messages where we've done a lot of 'scripture hopping,' tonight we'll stay ...
  3. Anointed Cherub That Covereth

ANOINTED CHERUB THAT COVERETH

Brethren, most young children can read the very first chapter of Job in the Bible and understand that there is a literal adversary to mankind; “There was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before Yahweh, and Satan came also among them” (Job 1:6). There is much speculation and needless debate over what Satan is or symbolizes. As Jesus is the Truth (John 14:6), Satan can ...
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213