View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. THE INTELLIGENT MIND OF EVIL

My Most Important Post Todate

THE INTELLIGENT MIND OF EVIL

By David Kennedy

This teaching is based on and largely written from the teaching of Pastor Don Spears of Don Spears Ministry when he taught a 4 part series called “The Mind and Intelligence of Evil”. This 4 part series was taught between Jan. 26, 2015 and Feb. 9, 2015.
    Here is a link to the site:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=1&pageSize=15 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. UCOY's "Unfair, Unbalanced and Uncensored"

Volk,

These days, there’s been much talk about the United Church of YHWH so I’m proud to announce that the UCOY website has recently been redesigned and updated with all-new materials! During Fall 2008, Pastor Visser was a regular participant on the "Unfair, Unbalanced and Uncensored" broadcasts that aired to a substantial amount of listeners through the blossoming talkshoe.com network.

These eleven programs feature Pastor(s) Jonathan Williams, Darren Howard, ...
  3. Alpha & Omega God

This book, ALPHA & OMEGA GOD (now offered to the many kind friends of CPM) focuses on the uncomplicated – yet most complex – teaching to be found in scripture; the reality that Jesus is God. By reading this carefully assembled volume any Christian can arm themselves with literally hundreds of Bible passages proving that Yahsua from the New Testament is Yahweh of the Old Testament. He is the eternal

Updated 03-22-2010 at 12:27 AM by Pastor Visser

Categories
    Covenant People's Books
  4. Additional Topics - Members Only!

Kinsfolk,

For the time being, the Additional Topics section (which includes PURGATORY and HELL) has been made viewable only by registered users. This means that you must have an account to respond or view these threads.

For the Kingdom,

-admin
  5. I Will Break Your Covenant With Death

I WILL BREAK YOUR COVENANT WITH DEATH
    by Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 7-1-62

We are turning in our subject tonight to the words in the 28th chapter of Isaiah, and the MOST HIGH speaks to the men of our race. HE says, (vs. 14) ‘Ye scornful men who rule this people in Jerusalem, because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death and with hell, are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast