View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. New Age For God's Kingdom, Israel, In The Earth, 4-9-61

NEW AGE FOR GOD'S KINGDOM, ISRAEL, IN THE EARTH
    By DR. WESLEY A. SWIFT - 4-9-61

We turn to the discussion of the Destiny of the nations. Especially as it relates to us in one of the great turbulent periods of our History.

We have been hearing of the meeting of the President and his cabinet with the leaders of Great Britain. And in this meeting, they are trying to find solutions ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Lord Is A Man Of War, 5-2-66

THE LORD IS A MAN OF WAR
    by Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 5-2-66

We turn to the Book of Exodus for our subject. “The Lord is a man of war”... back to the hour of deliverance of the Children of Israel from the hand of Pharaoh. We see where Pharaohs’s armies were completely decimated and we hear the Children of the Israel as they sang with Moses...”I will sing unto the Lord, for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Verses nonbelievers use to deny Jesus/Yahweh

Quote Originally Posted by PHILnBOAZ View Post
    I am completely broken-hearted. After reading this I found out Dr. Wesley Swift one of our founding members and minister in the correct teachings of DSCI was actually a non-believer !!! This is a pretty bold statement and I take offense at being called a Non-believer.

http://israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsr.../swift109.html

I think I'll rely on him and leave those who pervert our message to their evil ways.

2 Peter 2L1 (KJV) But there were false prophets
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Root and Offspring of David

ROOT AND OFFSPRING OF DAVID
    by Pastor Jeromy John Visser

(Introduction:)

Brothers and sisters, fully understanding the deity of Jesus Christ is essential to our personal walk with Him because in order to truly understand the reasons behind His sacrifice one must be familiar with the Old Testament Laws concerning divorce and remarriage. For this reason, in today's study we'll be examining several passages of scripture that prove Yahsua Messiah is not only ...
  5. My Favourite Bible Verses in English and German

Bible verses in English and German
    King James Bible
    2 Peter 1:21
    For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of Yahweh spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Luther Bibel (1912)
    2. Petrus 1:21
    Denn es ist noch nie eine Weissagung aus menschlichem Willen hervorgebracht; sondern die heiligen Menschen Gottes haben geredet, getrieben von dem heiligen Geist.

King James Bible ...

Updated 01-16-2014 at 08:07 PM by Bruce Howard

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast