View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. YHVH of Hosts.

YHVH said "do not have any other gods but me". Therefore I worship only YHVH of Hosts & no others. I also worship my god on Wotan's day. Adam was created in HIS image on the 8th day.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Aryan Training Manual

This dear Aryan sister has compiled a book I like to call the Aryan Training Manual, but she calls it "the Encyclopedia of Country Living".

I can truly think of no more important book to have on my shelf.

http://www.carlaemery.com/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. If Ye Love Me, Keep My Commandments

IF YE LOVE ME, KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS
    by Pastor Jeromy John Visser

(Introduction:)

Brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, many within the White Nationalist movement profess to be Christian but not all adhere to Christian Identity teachings. Several false prophets have “crept in unaware” (Jude 1:4) doing their best to sow discord by casting stumbling blocks at the feet of fledgling Christians. Sadly, their tactics have drawn many aside in frustration which eventually ...
  4. Wetback Statistics

Subject: LA Times Article | Wetback Statistics

This is only one State................If this doesn't open eyes, nothing will!

Quote Originally Posted by From the L. A. Times
    1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes.
    This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
    2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
    3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627