View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. UCOY's "Unfair, Unbalanced and Uncensored"

Volk,

These days, there’s been much talk about the United Church of YHWH so I’m proud to announce that the UCOY website has recently been redesigned and updated with all-new materials! During Fall 2008, Pastor Visser was a regular participant on the "Unfair, Unbalanced and Uncensored" broadcasts that aired to a substantial amount of listeners through the blossoming talkshoe.com network.

These eleven programs feature Pastor(s) Jonathan Williams, Darren Howard, ...
  2. Jesus, Yahweh or Not?

JESUS, YAHWEH OR NOT?
    by Pastor Jeromy John Visser

(Introduction:)

This morning I'd like to talk about a subject that might make a few of you cringe. Nonetheless, it's something that needs to be discussed not only because it's a basic fundamental of Christianity but because it's a topic that many latter-day followers have fallen away from. Of course, I'm talking about the aspect of Jesus Christ being Yahweh, the God of Israel. Scattered throughout the Bible, ...
  3. Jesus, God or Not?

JESUS, GOD OR NOT?

This evening I'd like to further discuss the Biblical fact that Jesus Christ is the God of Israel. About a month and a half ago you might remember that I brought forth a study titled Jesus, Yahweh or Not? but there are literally so many scriptural truths that attest to this fact that this second study called Jesus, God or Not? is much like a second part to that sermon. If you're able to, I suggest ...
  4. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE

Friends, the sermon this morning is based upon the testimony made by our Savior to "doubting" Thomas in John 14:6; “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” This scripture not only says that Jesus Christ is the only true path because He's the great I AM of the Old Testament but it also equates Him to three additional items -- the ...
  5. God Blessed The Seventh Day

GOD BLESSED THE SEVENTH DAY

Brothers and sisters, this morning I'd like to look at the numerous differences between laboring for Yahweh and working for man so I've chosen to call today's sermon God Blessed The Seventh Day and in it we'll be looking at the Creator's original plan. By doing so I pray that this study will help to expand and strengthen our perceptions of other verses and prophecies found elsewhere in the ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast