View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Alpha & Omega God

This book, ALPHA & OMEGA GOD (now offered to the many kind friends of CPM) focuses on the uncomplicated – yet most complex – teaching to be found in scripture; the reality that Jesus is God. By reading this carefully assembled volume any Christian can arm themselves with literally hundreds of Bible passages proving that Yahsua from the New Testament is Yahweh of the Old Testament. He is the eternal

Updated 03-22-2010 at 12:27 AM by Pastor Visser

Categories
    Covenant People's Books
  2. Our Fathers Ate Manna (Deluxe)

This unique volume provides Christians with an extensive overview of God’s food Laws as found in both the Old and New Testaments. Designed to be a handy field manual for the serious Christian, OUR FATHERS ATE MANNA goes one step further by proving Jesus Christ is God Himself who lovingly provided followers a set of guidelines. When His food Laws are properly followed and applied the Christian can achieve optimum health,

Updated 03-22-2010 at 12:28 AM by Pastor Visser

Categories
    Covenant People's Books
  3. YHVH of Hosts.

YHVH said "do not have any other gods but me". Therefore I worship only YHVH of Hosts & no others. I also worship my god on Wotan's day. Adam was created in HIS image on the 8th day.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Covenant People’s Ministry Forums Go Live!