View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I Will Do All Of My Pleasure, 5-31-70

I WILL DO ALL OF MY PLEASURE
    by Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 5-31-70

Turn to the book of Isaiah chapter 45 where God speaks out to Israel and says:--Remember me. There is no God beside me. There is no savior beside me. I am the ONE, the only one. Chapter 46: There is none like unto me, I shall do all of my pleasure (vs:l0).

Thus to the house of Israel he says --Remember these things. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Four Wise Men, 01-06-70

THE FOUR WISE MEN
    By Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 01-06-70

(One of a double tape given as a Christmas sermon sometime during the Vietnam war.)

We turn tonight into the story of the four wise men, we would call your attention to the second chapter of St. Matthew. And we read: When Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea, there came wise men from the east saying, "where is HE who was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. America's Testing Time, 1-7-70

AMERICA'S TESTING TIME
    by Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 1-7-70

SWIFT SERMON - Ella R. Mast 1-7-70 (previous date 8-20-67 (In computer as 1-7-70))

As we come to this time for America's testing time, the most significant things for us to remember is the laws of nature. For they are the laws of God. For the Eternal God is the creator and the operator of all of the things we call natural and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Time Of The End, 1-4-69

THE TIME OF THE END
    by Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 1-4-69

This afternoon as we turn to our subject this afternoon we want to point out that the year is starting off with a vengeance. As we mention some of these events and conditions, this afternoon we will discuss more of them this evening. We simply want to point out that we are in the sign of Libra and this is weighed in the balances and found ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Then Are Ye Abraham's Seed?, 2-9-69

THEN ARE YE ABRAHAM'S SEED?
    By Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 2-9-69

As we turn this afternoon unto our subject we turn into the book of Galatians, and we find our text laid out in these simple words of the Scriptures. In fact they are so simply written that it would be very hard for anyone to misunderstand them. We find in the third chapter in the 29th verse of Galatians--"If ye be Christ's then ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized