View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The New Covenant.

The covenant YHVH has with me..

Jerimiah 31:31-37

Behold, the days come, saith YHVH, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith YHVH

But this shall be the covenant that I will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Aryan Training Manual

This dear Aryan sister has compiled a book I like to call the Aryan Training Manual, but she calls it "the Encyclopedia of Country Living".

I can truly think of no more important book to have on my shelf.

http://www.carlaemery.com/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Satan-el: Fallen Mourning Star

It's wonderful to finally see SATAN-EL: FALLEN MOURNING STAR in publication (featuring an introduction by Pastor Eli James). It has been a long time effort of CPM to complete this book and we hope that all of you enjoy studying it as much as we have assembling it. The false teaching that Satan is not literal is spiritually destructive thus this book was needed to expose the numerous "no-devil"

Updated 03-22-2010 at 12:23 AM by Pastor Visser

Categories
    Covenant People's Books
  4. Fear God - Selected Sermons

FEAR GOD is a compilation of sermons written and preached by Pastor J. John Visser of Covenant People’s Ministry between 2005 and 2008. Each chapter is a specific topic dealing with all manner of subjects pertinent to the Christian walk. Admittedly, it’s what’s considered a “duel-seedline” Christian Identity book and specifically addresses the descendants of Issac’s sons today known as Saxons. These are they who

Updated 03-22-2010 at 12:26 AM by Pastor Visser

Categories
    Covenant People's Books
  5. Alpha & Omega God

This book, ALPHA & OMEGA GOD (now offered to the many kind friends of CPM) focuses on the uncomplicated – yet most complex – teaching to be found in scripture; the reality that Jesus is God. By reading this carefully assembled volume any Christian can arm themselves with literally hundreds of Bible passages proving that Yahsua from the New Testament is Yahweh of the Old Testament. He is the eternal

Updated 03-22-2010 at 12:27 AM by Pastor Visser

Categories
    Covenant People's Books