View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Stars and Trees In The Garden of Yahweh

STARS AND TREES IN THE GARDEN OF YAHWEH
    by Pastor Jeromy John Visser

(Introduction:)

Take your Bibles this morning turn to Luke 10:18 and read this verse; "And he [Jesus] said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." This is a vital teaching by Jesus Christ that gives us a glimpse as to why He, God manifest in the flesh (I Timothy 3:16), would come for the salvation of man. The Messiah taught also; "This voice came not because ...
  2. Spirit Like A Dove

SPIRIT LIKE A DOVE

Brethren, Webster’s 1828 Dictionary defines the English word dove as; “a word of endearment, or an emblem of innocence” giving Song of Solomon 2:14 as a reference; “O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.” Most Bible enthusiasts know these verses so ...
  3. Sodomites: Haters of God

SODOMITES: HATERS OF GOD

Brethren, this morning’s topic called Sodomites: Haters of God will be an in-depth study into the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. While covering Genesis chapters thirteen, eighteen and nineteen in their entirety, I’ll also be providing many New Testament passages that plainly teach that homosexuality and “going after strange flesh” are considered grievous sins in the eyes of Almighty Yahweh. ...
  4. Solomon's Strange Wives

SOLOMON'S STRANGE WIVES

Good evening. Tonight, I'd like to talk about the wise king Solomon and what it was that caused him to do evil in the sight of Yahweh. Many Christians who are familiar with the Biblical account are aware that it was his taking wives from the forbidden nations along with the daughter of Pharaoh that angered God, but less know exactly why certain nations are not allowed for us to associate with ...
  5. Samhain: Green Man of Death

SAMHAIN: GREEN MAN OF DEATH

Brethren, driving alongside the countryside in the Deep South during this time of year can be breathtaking. The orange and yellow autumn leaves rustling across the roadways during the late-evening sunset are a sight to behold and yet another reminder of the Ever-Living God who is present in all things. October is a month of death and the nippy air is a constant reminder that winter is ...