View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Children Of Light

CHILDREN OF LIGHT
    By Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 9-25-66

As we turn into an area of philosophy which was introduced by The Christ as He unveils tremendous areas of truth, then in this pattern we turn to read:...'Ye are the LIGHT of the world'. Turn to the Book of Matthew chapter 5., where He made this statement, and you find that HE had been up on the mountain speaking to the people, as He brought ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Coming Liberation Of America

THE COMING LIBERATION OF AMERICA
    By DR. WESLEY A. SWIFT - 1-30-66

As we talk about the coming deliverance of our Nation, I want you to realize that we are a people that do not work without a substance, without a blueprint and without assurance.

There are a great number of people all over America tonight that know various facts of America's problems. They also know that the whole ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Difference In People

THE DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE
    By Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 1-29-66

As we talk on the subject of the difference in people we realize that this is rather a difficult subject especially as it relates to the distinction between those who are Sons and Daughters. And especially is it a difficult subject as we find so many errors as to that identity of Sons and Daughters of God as....the processes by which ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Elijah Ministry

THE ELIJAH MINISTRY
    BY DR. WESLEY A. SWIFT - 8-22-66

We turn tonight to the Book of Malachi and to the passage which says:.. Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet, before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. He shall turn the hearts of the Fathers to the children and the hearts of the children to the Fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. (Malachi 4:2-6) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. God's Controversy With The Nations

GOD'S CONTROVERSY WITH THE NATIONS
    By Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 3-16-66

This is a subject that has been very often overlooked because many think of God as a pacifist and as they think this way, they do not for a moment consider what God has in mind to do.

Jeremiah 25: “Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The Lord shall roar from on high ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized