View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Hail to the King

HAIL TO THE KING
    BY Dr. WESLEY A. SWIFT - 3-22-64

Wherever Christian communities live, wherever they carried out the activities of their faith, their thoughts somehow converge around a pattern of events which is very vital to historical Christianity. It is very vital to you and I, the children of the Kingdom...the sons and daughters of God, to realize that in this period which has been classified ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It is Now Time for the Great Awakening

IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE GREAT AWAKENING
    by Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 3-20-64

We turn tonight in our thinking to the awakening of our nation. In this, we turn to the 13th chapter of the book of Romans and we find a very sound text with these words:--- “And knowing that it is now time to wake up out of sleep. For now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. The night is far spent and the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. When Earth Fights for the Kingdom

WHEN EARTH FIGHTS FOR THE KINGDOM
    by Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 2-24-64

Tonight as we are discussing how the earth fights for the kingdom, the events of the time should show us not only the lateness of the hour but show us that the pattern of the enemy has not changed nor his nature reformed. We hold no grief tonight for the removal of the first secretary of the Communist party, Mr. Khruschev. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Appointed Place

THE APPOINTED PLACE
    by Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 2-20-64

In the 7th chapter of 7th Samuel, in the Holy Bible, we discover that God sent a message to David, King of Israel by Nathan the Prophet. And God commanded Nathan to tell David, ‘Thus saith YAHWEH to hosts, I took thee from the sheep cote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over My people Israel; and I was with thee whithersoever ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Scoffers - the Hippies - in the Latter Days

SCOFFERS--The HIPPIES--in The Latter Days
    By Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 2-12-64

In the areas of the scriptures in 2Peter, he tells us that quite a discovery is taking place upon the face of the earth. For knowing that there shall come in the latter days, scoffers, walking after their own lusts. And they shall also say, ‘where is the promise of HIS coming.’

Strangely, the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 329 1231151101 ... LastLast