View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. That Man of Sin: The Son of Perdition

THAT MAN OF SIN: THE SON OF PERDITION
    by Pastor Jeromy John Visser

(Introduction:)

Brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, a few days ago Hurricane Katrina demolished a major section of the state of Louisiana and in the aftermath of this destruction many local minorities have instigated riots, engaged in looting, inspired race-attacks and participated in several rapes where most of the victims were children as young as eleven years old. Many Christians are now ...
  2. Suffer Little Children

SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN

Dearest brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, this evening's topic is called Suffer Little Children and it's based on the precious Words of Jesus Christ as found in Matthew 19:14 that read; “Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.” Like my previous two ‘family-related’ sermons titled Let Brotherly Love Continue and Let Sisterly Love ...
  3. Trees and Stars In The Garden of Yahweh

TREES AND STARS IN THE GARDEN OF YAHWEH

Take your Bibles this evening and turn with me to the book of Ezekiel, chapter 31, we're going to begin reading with verse 3. "Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs. The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about ...
  4. Stars and Trees In The Garden of Yahweh

STARS AND TREES IN THE GARDEN OF YAHWEH

Take your Bibles this morning turn to Luke 10:18 and read this verse; "And he [Jesus] said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." This is a vital teaching by Jesus Christ that gives us a glimpse as to why He, God manifest in the flesh (I Timothy 3:16), would come for the salvation of man. The Messiah taught also; "This voice came not because ...
  5. Spirit Like A Dove

SPIRIT LIKE A DOVE

Brethren, Webster’s 1828 Dictionary defines the English word dove as; “a word of endearment, or an emblem of innocence” giving Song of Solomon 2:14 as a reference; “O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.” Most Bible enthusiasts know these verses so ...