View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Verses nonbelievers use to deny Jesus/Yahweh

Quote Originally Posted by PHILnBOAZ View Post
    I am completely broken-hearted. After reading this I found out Dr. Wesley Swift one of our founding members and minister in the correct teachings of DSCI was actually a non-believer !!! This is a pretty bold statement and I take offense at being called a Non-believer.

http://israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsr.../swift109.html

I think I'll rely on him and leave those who pervert our message to their evil ways.

2 Peter 2L1 (KJV) But there were false prophets
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. BLASPHEMY

Quote Originally Posted by PHILnBOAZ View Post
    I think to tamper w/ our message as it was given to us is nothing less than Satanical! I am confused as to how some of the posts I've read elsewhere can be classified as DSCI. I mean, if you don't like what is clearly established doctrine, you're in the wrong place! New Age "religions" pop up daily. All the prophets have long since died and are buried. You could always write your own NT as others have tried and been exposed for. I am not infallible but I have a certain degree of intelligence
  3. DSCI Ministry in the deep south

I would love to start a study/church in my area, I live in the Gadsden/Albertville area. Please feel to contact me rev.pwm@outlook.com. If you want to learn or teach by all means let's get together. This has been a goal of mine for years.
  4. "Lost" 29th Chapter of ACTS

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    Yes, I've not commented thus far because of that.

I'm still undecided on the 29th Chapter of Acts.
    Wasn't this discovered by Ivan Panin who also wrote a numeric NT ?
    Categories
    Uncategorized